- 04-12-2004, 07:08 AM
- 04-12-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by jeep69
04-12-2004, 07:47 AM
Your weight gain vs. muscle gain will be different. You will retain some water weight during your cycle, which should shed during your PCT. If PCT is proper, and diet is in check, one should be able to maintain a good portion of LBM.
Personally, I would run your cycle for 6 weeks. But, since this is your first cycle, you can bump it up on the next. Or, if your cycle is going well, bump the extra time if you feel up to it.
Just remember, to help your PCT to be smoother, lower your training intensity. Your body will thank you for it.
Best of luck on your cycle.
04-14-2004, 02:39 PM
04-14-2004, 10:01 PM
04-14-2004, 10:05 PM
04-15-2004, 06:50 AM
04-15-2004, 06:52 AM
I Start my cycle on Monday, I have everyhting ready, so I will keep you all posted with results!
I cant wait!
04-15-2004, 08:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By vicmack777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-08-2004, 12:17 PM
- By enkri in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2003, 06:02 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2003, 02:53 PM
- By Pauly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2003, 08:09 AM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2003, 02:31 PM