S1+

jeep69

Awards
I am going to do my first cycle of prohormones in a week and I had a question for everybody.
This might be dumb but When I go off in 4 weeks can I expect to keep all of my muscle gains with the use of proper PCT like Nolva and keeping calories up?
Thanks for any replies.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I am going to do my first cycle of prohormones in a week and I had a question for everybody.
This might be dumb but When I go off in 4 weeks can I expect to keep all of my muscle gains with the use of proper PCT like Nolva and keeping calories up?
Thanks for any replies.
Can't say for sure, everyone's different. I doubt you'll keep it all, but you should be able to keep most.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Your weight gain vs. muscle gain will be different. You will retain some water weight during your cycle, which should shed during your PCT. If PCT is proper, and diet is in check, one should be able to maintain a good portion of LBM.

Personally, I would run your cycle for 6 weeks. But, since this is your first cycle, you can bump it up on the next. Or, if your cycle is going well, bump the extra time if you feel up to it.

Just remember, to help your PCT to be smoother, lower your training intensity. Your body will thank you for it. ;)

Best of luck on your cycle.

MatykoVT

Awards
Youll need 2 bottles of s1+ and 2 bottles 6oxo for pct. You should keep mostly everything you gain.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
All you need is nolva for PCT. Keep your cals high and cutting cardio might be a good idea too.

jeep69

Awards
I Start my cycle on Monday, I have everyhting ready, so I will keep you all posted with results!
I cant wait!

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted! It's always good to hear about someones gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
pistonpump Anabolics 104