- 04-12-2004, 05:08 AM
- 04-12-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally Posted by jeep69
- 04-12-2004, 05:47 AM
Your weight gain vs. muscle gain will be different. You will retain some water weight during your cycle, which should shed during your PCT. If PCT is proper, and diet is in check, one should be able to maintain a good portion of LBM.
Personally, I would run your cycle for 6 weeks. But, since this is your first cycle, you can bump it up on the next. Or, if your cycle is going well, bump the extra time if you feel up to it.
Just remember, to help your PCT to be smoother, lower your training intensity. Your body will thank you for it.
Best of luck on your cycle.
04-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Youll need 2 bottles of s1+ and 2 bottles 6oxo for pct. You should keep mostly everything you gain.
04-14-2004, 08:01 PM
No 6oxo, stick to clomid or nolva.Originally Posted by MatykoVT
04-14-2004, 08:05 PM
All you need is nolva for PCT. Keep your cals high and cutting cardio might be a good idea too.
04-15-2004, 04:50 AM
04-15-2004, 04:52 AM
I Start my cycle on Monday, I have everyhting ready, so I will keep you all posted with results!
I cant wait!
04-15-2004, 06:02 AM
Keep us posted! It's always good to hear about someones gains.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vicmack777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-08-2004, 10:17 AM
- By enkri in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2003, 04:02 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2003, 12:53 PM
- By Pauly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2003, 06:09 AM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2003, 12:31 PM