Meth-D and 19-Nortestosterone
- 04-12-2004, 04:36 AM
- 04-12-2004, 02:33 PM
- 04-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Yeah, but.... so is tren. The differences between those two are huge, of course.
04-12-2004, 03:43 PM
its just its base, like Jcc stated so is tren, methyl tren and about 40 others. is there something specific you were thinking of?
04-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Tren and 19-nor are similar in that shutdown seems to be harder. Not much feedback from m-dien yet about it.
04-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Well Supers data is showing that it isnt as suppressive as M1T, that is why it is just easier to assume all compounds will be very suppressive. Then run standard 6-8 week pcts.
Similar Forum Threads
- By darius in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 127Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:40 AM
- By hullcrush in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2005, 08:24 AM
- By stratvox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2005, 08:15 PM
- By RVEXLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 71Last Post: 08-23-2003, 11:49 PM
- By Bigmac in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2003, 01:11 AM