m-drol/epi bridge advice?

nab0610

Awards
I have m-drol and am looking to run a bridge of m-drol/epi in about 4 weeks

I've run epistane solo and x-tren/h-drol bridge.

I haven't been able to find any ibe epistane as its been discontinued, but I can get some e-stane will have to pay about 60 for it though...I'm wondering if there are some other options out there. I was pretty disappointed with h-drol so I don't really want to run that again.

Should I just pay the extra 25-30 bucks and get the e-stane and run my bridge like this
pre load pct assist 1 week and throughout along with milk thistle
m-drol 10/20/20
e-stane 0/0/30/40/40/40

pct
nolva 40/20/20/10
natty test booster start of week 3 and lean extreme start of week 3
creatine throughout pct

one more question I have is I have my nolva already, but its liquid. I've never tried liquid and I'm not 100% on the source I got it from, the stuff is green??? If you search liquid nolva under google shopping its the first result that comes up initials for the site are M P. Can anyone confirm its validity before I start a harsh cycle like this?

Thanks a lot!

nab0610

Awards
also taking taurine 5-6g per day during cycle.

I had no sides with any of my other runs, but since this is my first go at a superdrol clone. I intend to be careful and will simply not complete the bridge/cycle and go into pct if things go wrong.

nab0610

Awards
From what ive read and searched the site looks legit.

Does anyone have any recommendations as far as the estane/bridge goes after the mdrol?

Thanks

Dane678

Awards
I have m-drol and am looking to run a bridge of m-drol/epi in about 4 weeks

I've run epistane solo and x-tren/h-drol bridge.

I haven't been able to find any ibe epistane as its been discontinued, but I can get some e-stane will have to pay about 60 for it though...I'm wondering if there are some other options out there. I was pretty disappointed with h-drol so I don't really want to run that again.

Should I just pay the extra 25-30 bucks and get the e-stane and run my bridge like this
pre load pct assist 1 week and throughout along with milk thistle
m-drol 10/20/20
e-stane 0/0/30/40/40/40

pct
nolva 40/20/20/10
natty test booster start of week 3 and lean extreme start of week 3
creatine throughout pct

one more question I have is I have my nolva already, but its liquid. I've never tried liquid and I'm not 100% on the source I got it from, the stuff is green??? If you search liquid nolva under google shopping its the first result that comes up initials for the site are M P. Can anyone confirm its validity before I start a harsh cycle like this?

Thanks a lot!
Bought mine from the same website, was curious about its validity as well! I truly hope so, I feel like I've got some hulk juice or something. Straight out of the lab... About to start a cycle of purus M14-e and wanted to make sure this green liquid nolva wont kill me.