Can anyone add some detail to this

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello. New to the board and must say WOW this the mac daddy of the boards from what I can see. The plans for lessons etc are amazing. Anyway saw this thread somewhere and wondered if someone might elaborate on the entire process on these. They sound easy and I would love to try them. Any help appreciated. If this is the wrong area to post in for this I apoligize in advance. Just trying to learn here. Here is the thread

Boldenone would be easier to make from 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol or the 17-cypionate thereof. One can currently purchase the powder legally in the USA but I think it will soon be illegal.

Anyway, just stirring 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol with manganese dioxide (MnO2) will oxidize the allylic 3-OH to a 3-ONE and VOILA, boldenone base in one step from a legal prohormone.

4-androstene-3,17-diol can be oxidized to testosterone the same way. If one were to start with the 17-cypionate of 4-androstenediol, test cyp would be the product.

Nandrolone can be made analogously from 19-nor-4-androstene-3,17-diol. MnO2 oxidations are extremely mild and clean reactions. It is unusual for any side reactions to occur at all.

I also saw this little teaser quote on the 4ad to test conversion " There is no bubbling involved or evolved in this reaction. It is a simple mixing at room temperature of the 4-AD in a solvent with a mild oxidizing reagent "

Again any help greatly appreciated I would love to start my new obsession of research.

Last edited:

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump for luck..........does one simply filter after this? I am sure this must be more complex than it sounds? Any help would be greatly appreciated. In a one horse town one must be creative and I am trying to learn.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
surely someone can provide some better detail on the MNO2 oxidation process? I have read many of your posts and I am quite sure you all could add some detail to complete this process. Or hell just steer me in the direction of somewhere I can find it on my own. Would really apprciated being able to try this little experiement.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
As of yet, no one has gotten this to work. I'd reccomend forgetting about it. Just use PH's untill you locate some real gear.