T3/Triac "Post Cycle"

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running Triac starting next week for 2-4 weeks, probably 4 :) . I was thinking of picking up either Ergolean MC, Guggulbolic Extreme, or SAN T-3 for when I come off. Leaning towards the Ergolean MC, but it's twice as much as the other two. Anybody have any experiences with these?

drei

Awards
I'm gonna be running Triac starting next week for 2-4 weeks, probably 4 :) . I was thinking of picking up either Ergolean MC, Guggulbolic Extreme, or SAN T-3 for when I come off. Leaning towards the Ergolean MC, but it's twice as much as the other two. Anybody have any experiences with these?
If you are going to use Triac I would drop the Guggle Triac is very good on it's own at increasing thyroid function. I would lean more towards maybe a good ole ECA in place of everything else. That way you can burn fat burning from two different angles.

DREi

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Use the guggul after you come off the Triac. I would recommend you use GuggulExtreme, as it has both the brown guggul and the synthetic E & Z.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I would use whatever you can get your hands on. Ergolean AND guggle. Triac is more supressive than T3 so I would have all my bases covered. Keep your diet in check after as well for at least a couple weeks and a little extra cardio wouldn't hurt. :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
So you guys have used any of these? Did you use them post T3/Triac cycle or just on a cycle of its own? Also I can't find it but I thought one of them listed the ratio of Z:E, not sure which one though. I did notice that Guggulbolic Extreme says "Pure Gugglesterones E&Z", while Ergolean MC and SAN T-3 say "Pure Gugglesterones Z&E". Would that indicate that the Ergolean and SAN have more Z than E, and vice versa. It's my understanding that the Z is the more potent of the two.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
So you guys have used any of these? Did you use them post T3/Triac cycle or just on a cycle of its own? Also I can't find it but I thought one of them listed the ratio of Z:E, not sure which one though. I did notice that Guggulbolic Extreme says "Pure Gugglesterones E&Z", while Ergolean MC and SAN T-3 say "Pure Gugglesterones Z&E". Would that indicate that the Ergolean and SAN have more Z than E, and vice versa. It's my understanding that the Z is the more potent of the two.
I havn't used Guggle since I used Triax years ago. I know that Sans T3 has the best ratio of E/Z. I don't recall the standard, but if you go to Mike's/1Fast's website there is a very thurough article that covers everything.

BTW, you might want to look into forskolin too and 7 keto as well. Mike has all the write ups on those in one place too. ;)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I havn't used Guggle since I used Triax years ago. I know that Sans T3 has the best ratio of E/Z. I don't recall the standard, but if you go to Mike's/1Fast's website there is a very thurough article that covers everything.

BTW, you might want to look into forskolin too and 7 keto as well. Mike has all the write ups on those in one place too. ;)
Thanks, I found on the SAN website that the ratio is 1:1. I can't find Ergo's or Syntrax's though.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I found on the SAN website that the ratio is 1:1. I can't find Ergo's or Syntrax's though.
I think syntrax is of a slightly lower quality. I could be wrong though. Also I have no doubt that Ergo's is top notch.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I think syntrax is of a slightly lower quality. I could be wrong though. Also I have no doubt that Ergo's is top notch.
Yeah Syntrax has 60mg gugglesterones per cap (30 pure Z&E, and 30 from extract) for the same price as SAN's 20mg (Z&E 1:1) per cap. Ergolean has 50mg Z&E plus olive extract, caffeine, and selenomethionene (sp?) for more than twice as much. Hmmmmm....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I have no problems with Ergopharm's quality, but IMO their prices are ridiculous and not worth it. :)

drei

Awards
I used Triac a few months ago and it worked pretty well for me but for the price I went with T-3 later and Clen. Guggul works pretty well also if your diet is in check. But mostly what I like Guggle for is the smooth skin side effect it gives.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I used Triac a few months ago and it worked pretty well for me but for the price I went with T-3 later and Clen. Guggul works pretty well also if your diet is in check. But mostly what I like Guggle for is the smooth skin side effect it gives.
**** I hope the Guggle really helps my skin, I've been using anywhere from 1-3 tablespoons of B5 powder a day for over a month now and it hasn't worked like I hoped it would. Plus next to Health from the Sun's Ultra Omega 3 Fish Oil it's the most disgusting thing you'll ever taste. I think I'm gonna alternate 2 weeks of Triac/ECA with 2 weeks of Clen/guggle, while running the Pro-Sust and M-Dien throughout.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
**** I hope the Guggle really helps my skin, I've been using anywhere from 1-3 tablespoons of B5 powder a day for over a month now and it hasn't worked like I hoped it would. Plus next to Health from the Sun's Ultra Omega 3 Fish Oil it's the most disgusting thing you'll ever taste. I think I'm gonna alternate 2 weeks of Triac/ECA with 2 weeks of Clen/guggle, while running the Pro-Sust and M-Dien throughout.
Just a thought but, I you're going to go for 4weeks max, why not just run the triac straight through? I don't think you'll need to worry too much about suppression or rebound if you have all your ducks in a row. :shoot:

The other option would be to run the Triac with your clen, and gug with the ECA. That's what I would do, but I'm not you. It's your choice. ;)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Just a thought but, I you're going to go for 4weeks max, why not just run the triac straight through? I don't think you'll need to worry too much about suppression or rebound if you have all your ducks in a row. :shoot:

The other option would be to run the Triac with your clen, and gug with the ECA. That's what I would do, but I'm not you. It's your choice. ;)
Yeah I wasn't sure which 2 to combine, but I figure if use my origional protocol I'd be shedding mass amounts of fat straight through, and if I did the clen/triac together I'd shed a HUGE amount of fat while on that, and then just kinda maintain while on Guggle/ECY. Plus I'm only about 5 days off of clen right now, and I wanna start the Triac today :)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Hey SS, I know what you mean about the Health From the Sun products. Their flax oil is pretty bad also, which is why I switched to Barleans. I've thought that maybe their stuff is just rancid because its not shipped cold or kept cold wherever its sold.

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Hey SS, I know what you mean about the Health From the Sun products. Their flax oil is pretty bad also, which is what I switched to Barleans. I've thought that maybe their stuff is just rancid because its not shipped cold or kept cold wherever its sold.
I don't mind their flax, and at $5.99 for 16oz. http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_information.asp?number=HE011&back=yes&dept=1050&last=1050 it's dirt cheap. Do you know anywhere else to get flax around the same price?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post Cyle:

7-Keto
L-Tyrosine
Green Tea
CLA

Dwight Schrute