FORMESTANE-LV is Here! - AnabolicMinds.com

FORMESTANE-LV is Here!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    FORMESTANE-LV is Here!







    Formestane-LV







    Click here for Product Information






    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)
    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving
    %DV*

    Formestane
    20mg**


    (4-hydroxyandrostene-3, 17-dione)




    *Daily Value



    **Daily Value not established


    Other Ingredients:

    Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

    ** For color
    † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    Contains soy phosphatidylcholine




    Click here for Formestane-LV




    Recommended Use:

    As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 3mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

    Do not use this product longer than 8 weeks without 8 weeks off between each cycle.

    WARNING:

    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:

    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  2. flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    311225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    awesome

    Formestane LV.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  3. Althalus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    Why is it listed under pro-hormone products? I was under the impression that Formestane was a non-suppressive aromatase inhibitor rather than a pro-hormone/designer steroid.

    I could definitely see myself purchasing some of this if that is the case. $30 for a 2 month supply is incredible.
    •   
       

  4. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Why is it listed under pro-hormone products? I was under the impression that Formestane was a non-suppressive aromatase inhibitor rather than a pro-hormone/designer steroid.

    I could definitely see myself purchasing some of this if that is the case. $30 for a 2 month supply is incredible.
    Eventually the section will be broken down into AI's and SERM's as well. We're still formatting quite a bit.

    This sure is a bad ass deal, though!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  5. Althalus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Eventually the section will be broken down into AI's and SERM's as well. We're still formatting quite a bit.

    This sure is a bad ass deal, though!
    Good to know, just didn't want to be one of those guys.

    Just placed an order, looking forward to trying it out.

    ...and one for my buddy as well, I'm feeling generous today. Two quick questions though:

    1) I thought Formestane had poor bioavailability when taken orally, hence why transdermal versions like CEL's were more popular in recent times. What exactly about this product makes it any different than in the past? I have high confidence in PP and have never had a bad experience with them, it's just curiosity on my part.

    2) If I were to take this for four weeks, I assume the basic rule of time on = time off still applies, right? Or would it be better to just take it all eight weeks, and then take eight weeks off no matter the case? I'm unsure if I'd need to do four on-eight off, but I might as well ask that as well. I say this because I may be doing a bit of traveling in four weeks and don't want to be trying to take this with me, and I can't imagine it'd take the storing conditions too well.
  6. dumbhick3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    760

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Good to know, just didn't want to be one of those guys.

    Just placed an order, looking forward to trying it out.

    ...and one for my buddy as well, I'm feeling generous today. Two quick questions though:

    1) I thought Formestane had poor bioavailability when taken orally, hence why transdermal versions like CEL's were more popular in recent times. What exactly about this product makes it any different than in the past? I have high confidence in PP and have never had a bad experience with them, it's just curiosity on my part.

    2) If I were to take this for four weeks, I assume the basic rule of time on = time off still applies, right? Or would it be better to just take it all eight weeks, and then take eight weeks off no matter the case? I'm unsure if I'd need to do four on-eight off, but I might as well ask that as well. I say this because I may be doing a bit of traveling in four weeks and don't want to be trying to take this with me, and I can't imagine it'd take the storing conditions too well.
    I need more buddies of your caliber.

    1. It does have poor oral bioavailability, but the SEEDS technology used in the LV formulation should help overcome that problem. How well it performs head to head with topical formestane remains to be seen (and I do want to see it). With the Tren LV for instance, tren has/had a low oral bioavail., but at the right doses, it is still enough to see dramatic results. It had better absorption transdermally (1-T Tren) and even better results in the LV. The Tren LV is probably the strongest tren product ever made.

    2. You can run it 4 on/4 off or 8 on/8 off or some combination in between. I see no reason to run it 4 on/8 off per se, but how you run it depends on why you are running it to begin with (your cycles, whether you are using it as an adjunct to HRT, etc).
  7. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Good to know, just didn't want to be one of those guys.

    Just placed an order, looking forward to trying it out.

    ...and one for my buddy as well, I'm feeling generous today. Two quick questions though:

    1) I thought Formestane had poor bioavailability when taken orally, hence why transdermal versions like CEL's were more popular in recent times. What exactly about this product makes it any different than in the past? I have high confidence in PP and have never had a bad experience with them, it's just curiosity on my part.

    2) If I were to take this for four weeks, I assume the basic rule of time on = time off still applies, right? Or would it be better to just take it all eight weeks, and then take eight weeks off no matter the case? I'm unsure if I'd need to do four on-eight off, but I might as well ask that as well. I say this because I may be doing a bit of traveling in four weeks and don't want to be trying to take this with me, and I can't imagine it'd take the storing conditions too well.
    Thank you for the support.

    Formestane does have bad oral aborption; however that's without adding an enhanced delivery modality to it (e.g. SEDDS Technology).

    Check out some basic info on it, here:

    What are your overall goals in using the Formestane? I can better answer your question that way.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Althalus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Formestane does have bad oral aborption; however that's without adding an enhanced delivery modality to it (e.g. SEDDS Technology).

    What are your overall goals in using the Formestane? I can better answer your question that way.
    I see. Neat read.

    As for my goals, I'm going to be stacking it with Prime and TNA in a couple of months while on a bulk. I've responded particularly well to testosterone boosters as far as results in strength and size go, and I've been meaning to try out a Formestane product in a stack for a while now...I was actually searching the boards for a Formestane write-up for my friend and just happened to search right when this product was announced...call it a sign.
  9. rugal09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    how does this compare with CEL with respect to absorption? Is LV superior to Transdermal?
  10. lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    is there anything you guys won't "LV"?
  11. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    is there anything you guys won't "LV"?
    I'm sure there is something.....haha.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  12. jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    pickin up some l.v turin on fri., now if only they bring in lv fura
  13. dumbhick3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    760

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    pickin up some l.v turin on fri., now if only they bring in lv fura
    Second the fura.
  14. Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    Second the fura.
    i third the furazadrol
  15. flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    311225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    fourth the furaz
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  16. lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    788

    Reputation

    why does everybody like that furaz? seems like junk, way under dosed. Will sumone explain this?



    And the guys wanting it dont seem all that fat? what gives
  17. Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6576

    Reputation

    fifth on fura

    Everyone wants to see fura LV because like tren and formestane it is a DS that lack on oral bioavailability, so putting it in a good oral carrier would improve it's blood absoption thus increasing it's oral bio.
  18. ordo ab chao's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    95

    Reputation

    are Turinabol LV and Formestane LV limited runs like the SD?
  19. CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719847

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PP keeps on amazing us.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  20. dumbhick3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    760

    Reputation

    Furaz is great at 200-350mg/day, or the equivalent of a bottle of (for example) CEL Furuza-A a week. It's just an expensive compound regardless of the vendor. Hopefully, an LV version would make it more cost-effective and more bioavailable so that a good cycle doesn't cost 1-1.5 Benjamins.
  21. Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    furazadrol is better that winnie ...... in my view anyway so that says it all and is safer
  22. lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    788

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    Furaz is great at 200-350mg/day, or the equivalent of a bottle of (for example) CEL Furuza-A a week. It's just an expensive compound regardless of the vendor. Hopefully, an LV version would make it more cost-effective and more bioavailable so that a good cycle doesn't cost 1-1.5 Benjamins.
    Ah , i would have to see results, and even then im looking for weight not trying to lean out.
  23. jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    once you run fura at 300mg, you enjoy it, and then want to see what it can do at 400, or more.

    a more bio available version, with better absorbtion would allow you to use less.
  24. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    So who's getting in on this?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  25. Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    is formestane any good for fat loss.
  26. WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3650

    Reputation

    I'ma order a bottle of halo, more sd and form this weekend
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  27. jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i've never used formastane. only 6-oxo, atd, and 6-bromo.

    with 6-bromo being my favorite.
    atd kills my libido and is too strong for me.

    if forma is anything like atd, you can count me out.
  28. ecupirate's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    187

    Reputation

    would this be beneficial for a 22 year old? heard good things about formestane just never tried it.
  29. phonefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    118

    Reputation

    i have no experience with formestane so i apologize if this question sounds dumb..but is form a suitable replacement for an on cycle ai (such as test cyp or enan) vs. arimidex?
  30. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phonefool View Post
    i have no experience with formestane so i apologize if this question sounds dumb..but is form a suitable replacement for an on cycle ai (such as test cyp or enan) vs. arimidex?
    I wouldn't say it's a replacement; more like another option.

    You can certainly use it with test to mitigate some of the aromatizing effects.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  31. jpk
    jpk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    54
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    217

    Reputation

    Trauma,
    Knowing that aromatase activity increases with age, some have proposed low dose aromatase inhibitors as almost a staple supplement for older flatulents (such as me). Imagine opening up that market. The youngest baby boomers are now 49 and looking for any help they can get in health and performance. Throw in a little nettle root product to competitively bind to SHBG and now we're talking livable levels of free test.
  32. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Trauma,
    Knowing that aromatase activity increases with age, some have proposed low dose aromatase inhibitors as almost a staple supplement for older flatulents (such as me). Imagine opening up that market. The youngest baby boomers are now 49 and looking for any help they can get in health and performance. Throw in a little nettle root product to competitively bind to SHBG and now we're talking livable levels of free test.
    Yeah, I agree.

    Are you going to try it?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  33. jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    Is form as hard on the lipids as 6-bromo?
  34. jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    anything that prevents estrogen from forming is going to be hard on the lipids.
  35. GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    I will get some after I use up my current round of stuff.
    Wish I had come to the site and found out about this first though.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  36. dumbhick3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    760

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    anything that prevents estrogen from forming is going to be hard on the lipids.
    Dis is true. It's just a matter of shades of gray or severity. If you are on HRT and using a moderate dose of formestane, I would expect to see less of an impact than in typical users or with stronger AIs.

    In post-menopausal women (lol), exemestane/Aromasin (closest relative to formestane but a more potent AI) caused about a 10% reduction in HDL I think in the clinical trials/studies. Not terrible, but combine it with steroids (esp. orals or stuff like tren) and you have a different story completely. Of course, post-menopausal means that their estrogen was already lower than pre-menopausal (no ovarian estrogen production); how that extrapolates to men using formestane who don't act like they are on the rag, I don't know.

    Kind of off-topic, but I was reading over at Elitefitness and Nelson Montana said that he takes .5mg of Arimidex once a week to supplement his HRT (went too heavy on the steroids I guess, LOL). Of course, Arimidex has a half-life of 4-7 days. Many ppl take .5-1mg of arimidex per day while on a test cycle.

    I think the idea put forth was to keep the dose of whatever AI (formestane, etc) as low as possible and as infrequent during the week as possible based on how well it is working (are you retaining much water, are you significantly bloated, etc) and titrate accordingly. If you go overkill on the formestane, you may just be wasting product and also damaging your lipids via estrogen suppression.

    If you are gyno sensitive or have some pre-existing issues, than the lipid tradeoff for higher AI doses may be worth the risk.
  37. BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,925
    Rep Power
    76967

    Reputation Reputation

    I was reading somewhere a list of products that PP are coming out with. I saw epistane on this list. I can't find this list anywhere anymore. Can someone aid me in my quest for said list? Thanks.
  38. dumbhick3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    760

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I was reading somewhere a list of products that PP are coming out with. I saw epistane on this list. I can't find this list anywhere anymore. Can someone aid me in my quest for said list? Thanks.
    Epistane got canned b/c it apparently degrades to phera-plex while in storage, making it a legal liability (according to Eric, but he did change his mind about producing Epi LV for this reason).

    The list pretty much stops at Feb 15th. March 1st was on there and listed some possibilites but nothing confirmed. Furuzadrol is a possibility that looks like might happen. Not sure if anything besides epistane (since removed from consideration), furaza, "others, depending on availability of raws" were listed as possible.

    I don't think anybody knows for sure (aside from PP) what is coming out in the next "wave" on March 1st.
  39. BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,925
    Rep Power
    76967

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    Epistane got canned b/c it apparently degrades to phera-plex while in storage, making it a legal liability (according to Eric, but he did change his mind about producing Epi LV for this reason).

    The list pretty much stops at Feb 15th. March 1st was on there and listed some possibilites but nothing confirmed. Furuzadrol is a possibility that looks like might happen. Not sure if anything besides epistane (since removed from consideration), furaza, "others, depending on availability of raws" were listed as possible.

    I don't think anybody knows for sure (aside from PP) what is coming out in the next "wave" on March 1st.
    Damn, I was very much looking forward to epi LV. Thanks for the info
  40. Antigravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    pickin up some l.v turin on fri., now if only they bring in lv fura
    ha!...if you guys make lv fura...ill purchase your entire stock.

    ...seriously I xoxo fura.

    Best,

    A.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much Formestane do I need to...
    By Broly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:37 PM
  2. Formestane with TRT/HRT?
    By RoadBlocK in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO