Click here for Product Information

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)
Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Turinabol
30mg**

(4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol)

*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Click Here for TURINABOL-LV

Other Ingredients:

Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

** For color
† Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
Contains soy phosphatidylcholine

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

DO NOT exceed a total of 5mL in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product longer than 6 weeks without 6 weeks off between each cycle. Not following these guidelines may result in liver damage.
WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication. Discontinue use if any of the following symptoms are noticed; yellowing of the eyes, excessively itchy skin or excessively dark urine.
NOTICE:

No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

DUTCH

Awards
30mg per ml with 125 servings. not to shabby. Is this a limited run like the superdrol lv you guys are doing?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:hitit: whooohooo:D

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you guys are doing a pretty good job of filling the void CEL left when they bailed out of the PH/DS market.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Formastane too. The Turi is a little more expensive than the Superdrone. I thought it might be. Anything else before I gear up for an order? Also, did you get my PMs? I`ll wait to hear from you before ordering.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good. Formastane too. The Turi is a little more expensive than the Superdrone. I thought it might be. Anything else before I gear up for an order? Also, did you get my PMs? I`ll wait to hear from you before ordering.
I did. I have a few things to do, so I'll hit you back later tonight bud.

-John

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yea, now this is what tha fcuk im talking about.

take it at 60mg perday, and you get 62.5 servings!
and it's grape flavor.

happy valentines day from pp to me. :love:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When u think about it really isnt that expensive. Any other clone u have to pick up a couple bottles to make a cycle and this is supposed to have increased bioavailability.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you recommend 30-60mgs twice a day???so 120mgs total per day?
Please don't be ignorant to what the text clearly states:

"As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals."

Those are recommended "parameters" for dosing; they're NOT a definitive guideline for every user to follow. Dosing can be adjusted anywhere between 60-120mg/day; it DOES NOT state to use exclusively at 120mg/day. Most (not all) guys will see the best results in the 75-90mg/day.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals."

Those are recommended "parameters" for dosing; they're NOT a definitive guideline for every user to follow. Dosing can be adjusted anywhere between 60-120mg/day; it DOES NOT state to use exclusively at 120mg/day. Most (not all) guys will see the best results in the 75-90mg/day.
IF it has an increased bio-availability(which PP has claimed) , you certainly would not HAVE to dose it no where near 120!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IF it has an increased bio-availability(which PP has claimed) , you certainly would not HAVE to dose it no where near 120!
Again, you're either not understanding what is posted, or you're just believing whatever you want to believe.

It will have a small degree of better absorption, but the premise is to allow for more specific dosing. It's common sense to start at the least recommended dosing and titrate slowly to desired effect. That does NOT mean you should start at 120mg/day which you keep ignorantly insisting is implied.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you guys are doing a pretty good job of filling the void CEL left when they bailed out of the PH/DS market.
My thoughts exactly...and lo and behold, the thread is heating up.

:smite::smite:

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Is it company policy to go on forums full of potential customers and talk down to people calling them "ignorant"?

Oh, and if you want to claim that your "Liqua-Vade Technology" increases bioavailability over capsules, post up some credible evidence.
You should expect about 50-100% better bioavailability with our Liqua-Vade technology... so you should opt for a lower dose than what most guys are running in pill products.

-Eric
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/145385-superdrone-here-1200-a.html#post2302803

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Not too subtle with the product name, lol.

Even iForce changed the name of dimethazine to Dymethazine when they were marketing it:).

Now, just tell me when Pro-Dianabol LV is coming out:hitit:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it company policy to go on forums full of potential customers and talk down to people calling them "ignorant"?

Oh, and if you want to claim that your "Liqua-Vade Technology" increases bioavailability over capsules, post up some credible evidence.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/145385-superdrone-here-1200-a.html#post2302803
Maybe you're not aware he's a company rep doing it then?

Here's all the info on the Liqua-Vade technology; references included:

The point of the technology isn't necessarily LV vs. Capsules per se. It's about enhancing the oral route absorption properties. LV is based off the well established Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery System (SEDDS) utilized by the pharmaceutical industry. SEDDS have been proven to enhance the absorption of non-water soluble compounds by dispersing the active ingredients into a highly bio-available emulsion.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I asked this under company promotion OT but Ill ask it here again,

can we get a 3rd party COA on this?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha, have fun trauma, I posted this up over at phf and the sht started about the 120mg dosing, and the link you have, is a pic of epi nomenclature i believe, or something, idk, but i'm not gettin any perks as a rep, an so I deleted the thread and just made it say, turinabol is available at pp for around 60 bucks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha, have fun trauma, I posted this up over at phf and the sht started about the 120mg dosing, and the link you have, is a pic of epi nomenclature i believe, or something, idk, but i'm not gettin any perks as a rep, an so I deleted the thread and just made it say, turinabol is available at pp for around 60 bucks.
Yeah, I just realized that a little bit ago. Not sure how that happened. Now I have to go change all these threads.......uggggghhhhh

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the morning crew. :439:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to my knowledge in the current.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
very intresting product. i never had a chance to use OG halodrol cause i was a SD junky(not anymore it ****s up my bp) so it looks like a good time to try it. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very intresting product. i never had a chance to use OG halodrol cause i was a SD junky(not anymore it ****s up my bp) so it looks like a good time to try it. :)
Indeed it is, Zombo. :)

It's good to see you around again as well, buddy.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Indeed it is, Zombo. :)

It's good to see you around again as well, buddy.
thanks, im glad to be back, and it seams like i got back in time, with all this new products from PP.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
that is very true primordial performance are doing a great job :)

So you recommend 30-60mgs twice a day???so 120mgs total per day?
I have to agree with the cel rep here i dont think this is a ignorant statement as i thought the excat same thing when i saw the label.... I usally always follow labels even though i research online for the better method alot of users joe bloggs etc are dumb enough to follow the label instructions...

Surely you are aware of that ???? 120 is a high dose 100 mgs is normally enough for most on hdrol... starting from 50mgs.

good reply however i dont feel he was being ignorant. and in trauma defense the labels are pretty clear that its 30mgs per dose and doesnt say take 5ml doses so its a great dose and the label is clear, well to me anyway great product PP :)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the Fura dogg?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumpin' on up. :439:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys and your "Furaza", haha.

I believe we're working to make your wish come true. I'll update more when I can find out the current situation. No promises though, but I know it's on the agenda.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys and your "Furaza", haha.

I believe we're working to make your wish come true. I'll update more when I can find out the current situation. No promises though, but I know it's on the agenda.
Thank u that might shut them up or make them post about it more lol.

I mean I am interested in it too. Orastan E and xtreme tren was a great stack I took a while back that had amazing strength and recomp effect and I took it at a super low dose.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank u that might shut them up or make them post about it more lol.

I mean I am interested in it too. Orastan E and xtreme tren was a great stack I took a while back that had amazing strength and recomp effect and I took it at a super low dose.
I'm sure they'll start asking again in a few days if I don't have a definitive answer. :D

Make sure you guys get in on this while you can!

mdotmdot

Awards
Furuza. Furuza we want furuza or walk the plank ! Lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im runnin some pstanz with pro dienolone right now, it is a nice recomp.

other night wife goes, your legs are gettin bigger....

then before bed, "wow, your waist is gotten smaller"

she could be just tryin to butter me up to get some, but libido is _v_.

but could be results!

I'm gonna be usin nolva + the TRS stack for pct! i'm almost too excited for pct, just to find out how well it works. lol

Oh yea, I'm seeing the future... Next cycle is going to be... LiquaVade Turinabol/ Liquavade Fura....!!!! ha ha ha. hope my dreams come true. man, does that sound gay?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
sick PP you guys ROCK!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TGIF bump! :439:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im runnin some pstanz with pro dienolone right now, it is a nice recomp.

other night wife goes, your legs are gettin bigger....

then before bed, "wow, your waist is gotten smaller"

she could be just tryin to butter me up to get some, but libido is _v_.

but could be results!

I'm gonna be usin nolva + the TRS stack for pct! i'm almost too excited for pct, just to find out how well it works. lol

Oh yea, I'm seeing the future... Next cycle is going to be... LiquaVade Turinabol/ Liquavade Fura....!!!! ha ha ha. hope my dreams come true. man, does that sound gay?
You's guys and your Furaza, haha. :D

I'll see about an update for you all early next week. Don't lynch me if I can't give a definitive answer yet though, lol. :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anybody get this and try it yet? ive been wondering about the taste Grape:D sounds pretty good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
waiting for a log to happen. hell, if i had waited, i'd be the one runnin a log. now i'll have to wait atleast 16 weeks before i can even think of running some more.:dunno:

but the grape does sound better than vanilla to me. lol

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
could care less on the taste. This is a cost effective higher absorption h-drol alternative. I think I am going to run this with dermacrine. Run the t-bol @ 75 right along side the dermacrine for a mild cut/recomp should be awesome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46