Awards
Hii,
what do you think about taking clenbuterol with mdrol for the week4

thank you

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well they do say clen promotes muscle growth. i did it on my last cycle with mdrol and pplex and threw clen in on the last 2 weeks with only 20min on the eliptical before work out. did tone me up around the chest and arms. wish i did abs, i bitched out and got lazy
MD 10/20/20
PP 00/00/20/30/30/40
Clen

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What did u dose the clen at mike?ramp it up n ramp it down?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
why clen over t3?.. dont ppl get some bp issues with clen

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
sub'd
curious about this

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
u can dose them together... but be very vareful with blood pressure... a low dose of t3 i would do instead as in 50mcgs ED...

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This doesnt sound like a good idea, Mdrol is a bulking steroid which works fast by massive glycogen rentention. Clen does the opposite, it takes glycogen out of your muscles, breaks into glucose and puts it back into your blood. The idea of using them sounds like you would be negating the benefits of both of them, and at the same time putting added risk to your heart and kidneys.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
id go with low dose t3 just for the nutrient partioning ability... 25mcg - 50mcg at very most... it will be like equivelent to a light cardio session each day on 25mcg

sundayx

Awards
thank you
finally i stopped the mdrol and started clenbuterol at 20mcg today but i feel no side effect, can i add another 20mcg cap for the first day?