2nd Cycle... Please Critique

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I have decided for my 2nd cycle i will use either Pmag or Hdrol.

I will have 2 bottles to work with, i am looking to run a 6 week cycle (How to structure this i am unsure) with adding lbm whilst dropping body fat or staying the same; my diet will be a clean bulk/clean diet.

I wll Cycle support during cycle and may use Fish oils i people think they are needed.

I will use Nolva as part of my PCT with ZMA and a form of Creatine supplement

I had my mind set on Hdrol however Pmag does interest me as people say it is an underated compound.

Help/advice appriated, please critique. Thanks.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 bottles of either would allow 75mg per day for 6 weeks. Both would be mild cycles but still exert some nice mass and strength gains.

Most people don't use a serm in pct with either of these compounds, especially in solo runs. It will be good to have Nolva on hand, but it would be wise to come up with another otc based pct plan.

ZMA makes little difference for me in any scenario let alone in pct. Unless you are one of the few that really sees results with it, I suspect that your money could be more productively spent.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles of either would allow 75mg per day for 6 weeks. Both would be mild cycles but still exert some nice mass and strength gains.

Most people don't use a serm in pct with either of these compounds, especially in solo runs. It will be good to have Nolva on hand, but it would be wise to come up with another otc based pct plan.

ZMA makes little difference for me in any scenario let alone in pct. Unless you are one of the few that really sees results with it, I suspect that your money could be more productively spent.
Hey man, thanks for the reply. Yeah im guna have Nolva on hand just incase. Regarding the ZMA i must be one of the few that sees results with it.

What are your thoughts on cycle structure? 75mg for 6 weeks? What ar your thoughs on throwing in 11 oxo or is it worthless?

Thanks man

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think 75mg for 6 wks would be a good plan.

Opinions are split with 11oxo. I think the people that like it dose pretty aggressively. Do your homework and find out how others are dosing in a stack. Then you can decide if it's financially worth the gains that people experience by adding it in.

I personally would not run the 11oxo bridge though.

Others real simple stacking options that shouldn't theoretically change your pct too much are the MMV2 clone, the Furazadrol clone, and possibly formestane.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your first post is pretty well thought out... I'm surprised there's not more opinions :dunno:

Maybe something you could do is set up a pct plan with a serm and then set up an otc only pct plan. Like a plan A) and a plan B)

That could certainly spark some discussion :cheers: