Test cyp and eq cycle

standoe3

Awards
does anyone have experience with this stack...i got ahols of british dragon test cyp and eq..looking for dose recomendations and cycle lengths. I have 20ml of both.....btw this will be my 2nd cycle. My first was a test only run results of 10 lbs gain and 5 % bf reduction...i was bloated went from 225lbs on to 210lb off....

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You have 20 mL of both but at what strength? 20mL @ 400mg/mL is much different than 20mL at 100mg/mL.

I advocate EOD dosing for test cyp and 300-400mg / wk. So Su,Tu,Th,Sa,M,W,F 100mg/injection is what I'd go with. The Eq should also be 300-400mg/wk. The EQ can be injected 1x/wk but I personally like injecting so dosing goes something like this for me:

Su - Test cyp 100mg
M - Eq 100mg
Tu - Test cyp 100mg
W - Eq 100mg
Th - Test cyp 100mg
F - Eq 100mg
Sa - Test cyp 100mg
Su - Eq 100mg
M - Test cyp 100mg
Tu - Eq 100mg
W - Test cyp 100mg
Th - Eq 100mg
F - Test cyp 100mg
Sa - Eq 100mg

Repeat this 6x for a 12 week cycle. Support supps not mentioned but required. PCT not mentioned but required. Will return to this thread when I have more time - good luck bro!

standoe3

Awards
Test cyp 250mg/ml x20
Equipoise 200mg/ml x20

Running it to the tee above ill have 800ml left over of test and i will be short two shots of EQ or 200ml....it looks like a very good routine nice stability of test levels..my last cycle i got my migrains during my 8th week into it...quit the test and all other sups and they went away. And actually I might like pinning every day. When i was E3D i would feel like I need to pin a day early because I felt like my test levels were dropping...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i did my test e and EQ cycle this way:

15 weeks:
1-15 Test E 500mgs (250 x 2 a week)
1-5 EQ 600mgs (300 x 2 a week)
6-15 EQ 400mgs (200 x 2 a week)

EQ made me a psychopath, i will never touch it again. and i still have 30ml of it..lol

standoe3

Awards
thanks for the input test made me more aggressive in the gym but I can handle it i have a 5month old, 6 years, and 3 and half....more aggressive is ok, but a psychopath is not ...I will watch out for those signs...now that you put out there that you have more left your gonna get PM's to send it their way.lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input test made me more aggressive in the gym but I can handle it i have a 5month old, 6 years, and 3 and half....more aggressive is ok, but a psychopath is not ...I will watch out for those signs...now that you put out there that you have more left your gonna get PM's to send it their way.lol
hahahahah..thats alright let the messages fly

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Test cyp 250mg/ml x20
Equipoise 200mg/ml x20

Running it to the tee above ill have 800ml left over of test and i will be short two shots of EQ or 200ml....it looks like a very good routine nice stability of test levels..my last cycle i got my migrains during my 8th week into it...quit the test and all other sups and they went away. And actually I might like pinning every day. When i was E3D i would feel like I need to pin a day early because I felt like my test levels were dropping...
Yeah i like pinning ED as well. There is nothing wrong with dropping the EQ for the last week. There is also nothing wrong with continuing the test cyp solo for an extra 2 weeks to finish up those 800mg if you can tolerate the sides. hCG is strongly recommended for this cycle. As far as migraines, this is very likely due to high BP. Monitor your bp and possibly considering obtaining an Rx from your doctor for blood pressure controling meds. PCT - a SERM, a natural test booster, lean xtreme, creatine, post cycle support and I'd run a AI after the SERM to prevent bounce back but I always run stringent PCT.

standoe3

Awards
Yeah I wont rule out Blood Pressure but my girl friend is a nurse and she says 130/70 isnt high but I did have excessive bloat ie. weight 225 to 210 now, of water which could cause migraines too because of lots of estrogen... I didnt take a AI or serm during the cycle which I will this next cycle. I didnt understand the difference between estrogen elimination and control which is what we want to do! So my loss but I expect to keep more gains this next go round going to use a small dose of serm to prevent excess bloat and control estrogen levels. Really this stuff is kinda learn as you go unless u research and research what your doing to your body but still its hard to learn with out doing it. And HCG im jump on that band wagon because unless you are using test prop where you can start pct a couple of days later waiting 21 days with sustanon or test cyp to pct you are going to lose some mass so i will try to prevent that with hcg. I gotta say tho this **** aint cheap!

standoe3

Awards
PCT suggestions anyone? I want to run clomid and a AI undecided still hcg wile on cycle during weeks 6 thru 12 and also small dose of serm to control bloat...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
PCT suggestions anyone? I want to run clomid and a AI undecided still hcg wile on cycle during weeks 6 thru 12 and also small dose of serm to control bloat...
serms dont do anything to control bloat.

a lot of people like to use aromasin during PCT alongside clomid or nolva

standoe3

Awards
really doesn't clomid or nolva will keep estrogen level in check thus controls bloating...

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Nice Layout man! How are your results so far? Im about to do a cycle very close to yours in around 4 weeks. IM thinking of running
Sust 500mg 1-12
EQ 500mg 1-12
Var 70-100mg 9-14( Maybe)
Designer weeks 1-4(Maybe)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Nice Layout man! How are your results so far? Im about to do a cycle very close to yours in around 4 weeks. IM thinking of running
Sust 500mg 1-12
EQ 500mg 1-12
Thats some stack - make sure you got yourself set up correctly link. 14 weeks you probly want some hCG for this one and a strong pct.

standoe3

Awards
Sust 500mg 1-12
EQ 500mg 1-12
Good started the cycle a week ago. I adjusted to 125mg because it is easier to measure 1/2cc on a 250mg/ml vial.
Right now: 199-205lbs. 13-14%BF totally off all supplements
I broke two ribs during a kickboxing workout 2 months ago so i have been getting back to where i was but i retain almost all my strength from my first run until that happened, had to take three week break.
What do you guys think about tapering off to reduce the catabolic effect?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Good started the cycle a week ago. I adjusted to 125mg because it is easier to measure 1/2cc on a 250mg/ml vial.
Right now: 199-205lbs. 13-14%BF totally off all supplements
I broke two ribs during a kickboxing workout 2 months ago so i have been getting back to where i was but i retain almost all my strength from my first run until that happened, had to take three week break.
What do you guys think about tapering off to reduce the catabolic effect?
Tapering off what? Tapering off the sust? I would not taper down from an AAS cycle unless you are running a SERM alongside it. Ive heard of ppl running, for example, 10mg epistane in the AM with a SERM at night.

standoe3

Awards
tapering off test and eq to transition back to normal doing this over a period of a week or two before my last shot.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
tapering off test and eq to transition back to normal doing this over a period of a week or two before my last shot.
tapering down is pointless. your body will be completely shut down at 250mg/week, and even if u run 1g/week your body wont get "more" shutdown. So tapering down from 500mg/week to 250mg/week and down is pointless. just stop at once, it will b easier on your body to recover from 12weeks than from 14-16 or however many extra weeks you decide to taper down.

standoe3

Awards
I know my body would be shut down but recovering from 250mg would seem to be easier than recovering from 1g granted going longer on a cycle to taper off might be counter productive....has anyone tried this compared to cold turkey?

and more shut down no but the time for 1g to clear out would be longer than 250mg so you would me shut down longer after the last shot.

SoloScooter

Awards
From my experience, I think it is best to taper off at the end. It does more than just shut you down. It will rule your whole world. Take less and less then begin PCT. On another note I am a fan of bridging also. In order to get some solid gains. If you're shut down, screw it keep going. But when that 2nd run is over also taper down.

standoe3

Awards
This is my second cycle. My first i ram 500mg a week of sustanon and had great results no shut down but experienced bad migraines towards the end of week 9 i had to stop cold turkey. I wasn't shut down as far as libido shrinkage some but not like dries plums i hear of everyone who does get shrinkage so i know atleast i did have bloat probly high BP too.
I hoping for the same results this time just stacking EQ

SoloScooter

Awards
You will get more mass on this cycle, and stronger. Should be inevitable results. The Eq gives great muscle hardness and vascularity. It is similar to the look of a 1st cycle sust. But it is possible to get water retention with the cyp. I've been down this road before.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Thats some stack - make sure you got yourself set up correctly link. 14 weeks you probly want some hCG for this one and a strong pct.
Yes sir! Hcg Will be ran through the whole cycle starting at week 2 at 500iu per week. Pct will Be the Usual Clomid Novla combo

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir! Hcg Will be ran through the whole cycle starting at week 2 at 500iu per week. Pct will Be the Usual Clomid Novla combo
Glad to hear you are running hCG. I personally like nolva on cycle, low dose and clomid during pct but everyone's got their own system. Sounds like you know what you are doing.

As for the posts relating to tapering, between the long half life of the test and the nature of the HPTA the taper down is pointless. Unfortunately I doubt you could find a study proving it definitively. I strongly recommend against it. Shutdown is shutdown, bottom line.

You do, however, want to start your SERM at a high dose and taper down off that.

standoe3

Awards
thanks, everyone has been so helpful (**** i must have a estro im balance can't belive i wrote that) anyways im going to start a nolvadex on cycle to keep estrogen in check i have been a little more caring lately in between the irritating feelings that has been showing up lately. Its the start of my third week and the gear should be kicking in any day now so far i feel good and have been slacking on diet a little bit but making sure i get atleast 30 min of cardio with my heart rate at 130bpm every day.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
thanks, everyone has been so helpful (**** i must have a estro im balance can't belive i wrote that) anyways im going to start a nolvadex on cycle to keep estrogen in check i have been a little more caring lately in between the irritating feelings that has been showing up lately. Its the start of my third week and the gear should be kicking in any day now so far i feel good and have been slacking on diet a little bit but making sure i get atleast 30 min of cardio with my heart rate at 130bpm every day.
Sounds good bro. You have to sort of play with the nolva on cycle. You don't want to take too much or it could slow gains and cause joint pain. If you have nipple sensitivity or alot of bloating then its not a bad idea to throw in. As far as being irritable - that could be the test. Just self-control to keep that in check.

standoe3

Awards
allrite still at 210 had a small bout of flu. temps of 103 for two days no food intake just water skipped a few injections but made up for them by double doseing....feel the power now squats are amazing 500lb now repping it like a madman...been able to hit the same muscle group two days in a row for a week now starting to get the roid head that what im taking is not enough like i need more...hahaha and i keep tellling my self that too....

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
allrite still at 210 had a small bout of flu. temps of 103 for two days no food intake just water skipped a few injections but made up for them by double doseing....feel the power now squats are amazing 500lb now repping it like a madman...been able to hit the same muscle group two days in a row for a week now starting to get the roid head that what im taking is not enough like i need more...hahaha and i keep tellling my self that too....
haha yup thats how it goes - everyone always wants to be bigger, stronger, faster. Listen if you get sick again, even if u cant get food or a workout, still take ur gear. You dont want to yo-yo your test levels too much.

standoe3

Awards
thanks, yeah i hear ya, only missed 3 days to some thats normal but i have been diligent with every day injections test one day eq the next back and forth....so i figured im have a little yo-yo a couple weeks from now but not bad because im on every day. I am really considering prolonging this cycle it so good maybe a few weeks longer....idk could just be the test talking but

standoe3

Awards
So had to report back on this thread....results are as follows
weight: 218lbs.
bench flat barbell: 315lbs. max.
bench flat dumbell: 110lbs. 6 reps max
squats. squat machine with curve floor board. 630lbs. 8 reps max

I have been off for two weeks and i going to wait another week to start my PCT.....
Any thoughts on how to keep my strength and I would like to lose body fat maybe clen is the way for me to go.....

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
i did my test e and EQ cycle this way:

15 weeks:
1-15 Test E 500mgs (250 x 2 a week)
1-5 EQ 600mgs (300 x 2 a week)
6-15 EQ 400mgs (200 x 2 a week)

EQ made me a psychopath, i will never touch it again. and i still have 30ml of it..lol
how did eq make you a psychopath? ive heard it gives u bad anxiety. u get any of that too? also how were ur gains

standoe3

Awards
No psycho at all trust i would know I have a 9 month old baby........and a 6 and 3 year old..... no anxiety....i have had the real anxiety attacks before; long story why, ( instant sweats and panic..)
So overall good run definetly do it again. good steady strength gain legs are unbelievablly strong
The bad is that it takes a few weeks kick in and I am concerned to go longer than 10 weeks
I am have some rebound now with small pimples showing up on my upper body shoulders ect. hoping to start my pct in a few days I am going to run arimadex in pill gel caps i got otc.