Designer Supplements powder plus package wieght?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Talking Designer Supplements powder plus package wieght?

I ordered some powders from sldge and was wondering if any of you know how much that manilla paper packet weighs? I know they are shipped in one gram increments but am looking to find out how much the manilla paper packet weighs to determine the amount that is acutally in each packet.

Thanks,

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

Not sure I really understand you here, but Im sure Sledge measures out a gram of powder and adds that to the the manilla packet seperate. In other words you get a gram of powder plus whatever the packet weighs. Is this what you were asking or did you want to know the weight of the packet for some other reasons?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

That is basically what I am looking at. But many scales measure things in many different accuracies. I have a scale which is very accurate and measures down to the 100th of a gram. I have some packages which have some odd measurements. I am guessing he is over weighing the packages but it would be nice to know. Sldge is a very honest person and I am not questioning his integrity. He has answered every e-mail and very fast shipping. I am just trying to find out exactly how much is in the package.

Enzo
    •   

4. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If he says theres a gram in the package, there's a gram in the package. The only loss you'll have is if some of it sticks to the inside when you dump it out, which is minimal.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

if you have a scale that accurate, then why don't you just pour out the powder and measure it and measure the empty manilla envelope too? let us know.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

true.. make a cup out of Aluminum foil.. rezero it.. and the measure it..
  7. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.23%

i always add a small amount over 1gm, in case any powder sticks to the side of the envolope. since some always stick to the sides i want to make sure everyone gets the min. 1gm. If you want to know the weight of an envolope Ill weigh it and check it for you. But I always over fill everything to make sure everyone gets their full money worth.
    Does that make sense?
  8. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    i always add a small amount over 1gm, in case any powder sticks to the side of the envolope. since some always stick to the sides i want to make sure everyone gets the min. 1gm. If you want to know the weight of an envolope Ill weigh it and check it for you. But I always over fill everything to make sure everyone gets their full money worth.
    Does that make sense?
    I guess I should stop counting 1.1ml as 1ml then. J/K
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

Thank you

Thanks Sldge,

That was the answer I was looking for. I did not want to break open the package until I am ready to start storing it.

Enzo
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Does that make sense?
    How much do you usually overfill the powder pkts it by? Is it consistent? I'd like to know if I have to remeasure potent powders like m-dien when I make the solution.
  11. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.23%

mdien i keep betweem 1.0 and 1.05 there is no need to adjust.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.91%

so the powder is stored in manilla envelopes? if someone wants to store the powder for say a year, would it be better to put the envelope into another container or is it fine in the paper envelope? thanks
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.82%

Quote Originally Posted by zeromagnus
    so the powder is stored in manilla envelopes? if someone wants to store the powder for say a year, would it be better to put the envelope into another container or is it fine in the paper envelope? thanks
    How long can Methyl powders be stored?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.81%

I would consider storing the powder in a glass vial b/c the paper packages breathe too easily and will let O2 permeate throughout the powders. Everyone knows O2 oxidizes everything and causes the powders to degrade hence shortens shelf life.

Enzo
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.36%

Quote Originally Posted by zeromagnus
    He puts the little manilla envelopes in a ziplock baggie. I think putting this in the fridge while be fine for storage. (Freezer for long-term storage.)

Greenguy
  16. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.23%

you just want to try to get it as air tight as possible for storage. you can squeeze as much air as possible out of the bags as possible for storage if you dont have a vacuum sealer.

i put them in the envolopes because they have less static cling then plastic bags, then i out them in the bag for better storage. I am a small amount of extra powder so that if any gets stuck to the envolope or you spill any you still get your full gram.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.76%

Just don't lick off the excess stuck to the package. Burns like the dickins... uh, I would imagin.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Greenguy
    He puts the little manilla envelopes in a ziplock baggie. I think putting this in the fridge while be fine for storage. (Freezer for long-term storage.)

Greenguy
    Well, I take all my powders as they are shipped to me in their plastic bags and place then into another ziplock "freezer" bag. Suck out the air, seal it, and then place that into an old protein container. The powders are actually stored in 2 layers of plastic, sealed in a plastic container, then placed in the freezer. I'm not too worried about them. However I am looking into O2 absorbers and dessicant packets for good measure. Just my 1 cent.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 12:31 AM
  2. designer supplements m5aa?
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 05:06 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 04:35 PM
  4. Designer Supplements
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28