15 Year Old on H Drol!!!!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
So im at the gym today doing Arms and Tri's. This young kid asks me to spot him, I say sure. So he does his 6 reps at 155. I tell him good job. Im like Damn future looks bright for you. Your turning 16 and pushing 20lbs more then you weight. Stick with it!!

He then tells me he has been taking a Test Booster for 5 days and it should yeild good results for him. I ask him what it is. He gets in his gym bag and pulls out a bottle of CEL H Drol!!!! I said are you kidding me? He say nah me and my friends on the Football team got it online and have been taking 2 a day for 5 days. I went off on the kid. I let him have it, took the bottle and gave it to his coach. The coach acted like no big deal. The kid was freaked i told him about all the Pro's and Cons. The Pro's being in 10 years what it could do. Obviously he has no PCT. Not sure if i told him right i told him to just quit it now and he will be fine. My question is should i call the school? I mean the coach shrugged me off and threw it in his bag. Im thinking the kid probably got it back. Although i did put the fear of god in him.

Did I tell him right? Should he be ok just nixing H Drol and doing nothing else? Im so close to giving the school a call because thats insane in my book!!

wesGA87

Awards
i am actually wondering the same thing. i dont know what to do...kids at my little brothers high school are taking MDROL! no PCT and def not eating and working out right, do they take PH's for a quick fix, or what? The coaches dont seem to care, and this is why these things are getting banned.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I went off on the kid. I let him have it, took the bottle and gave it to his coach. The coach acted like no big deal. The kid was freaked i told him about all the Pro's and Cons.
I noticed that with boys his age that "going off" on them doesn't work. It just makes them want to brush you off and/or push you away. I'm no expert on dealing with youth, just my own personal experience and what I've seen.

You might have done better to ask him if he knew that what he was taking is an actual steroid and then explain the risks. Try to reason with him and talk him out of it. Once a kid is a teenager the "just say no to drugs" mantra doesn't work anymore as they are privy to the bullsh*t scare tactics that they've had hammered into them since they were born. Instead, you have to help educate them to make better decisions. Show him safer alternatives. Then yeah, talking to the coach and/or someone else that is responsible for his health is also probably a good idea - but, in the end, it's up to the kid what he does.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
calling the school is just going to make it end up on local news and draw more heat onto it, but thats just my opinion. im glad you took it from him because he shouldnt have it, and he prolly used his parents credit card to order it. and if he orders it again u tried to help him once and he didnt listen so if he screws himself up and ends up with fcked up hormones thats his fault

permanabol

Awards
yeah someone I know who is 15 took epi-bol no pct It's our homebrand PH maker and then he did a spawn cycle with novadex xt as a pct only and now he is going to take dimethabol which is a Superdrol and tren clone but at least he's getting clomid for it

permanabol

Awards
Also could someone tell me the science behind why you'll be f-ed for life if you take PH/AAS to early I already told him he will screw up his hormones but I couldn't tell him why... also any horror stories I could tell him would be great :)

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
If you saw a joint in his gym bag would you have taken that from him too?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
If you saw a joint in his gym bag would you have taken that from him too?
Ya im 31 years old. I would in a heart beat. Kid was 15. Would you have taken it from his bag?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
you need to goto the school and sit down withthe coach and roast his nutz, out sum fear in him and i bet it stops

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
the coach already didnt care about it when he gave him the bottle and im sure the coach knows that theyre using it, the coach doesnt care if they get ****ed up after the season is over, youd be suprised what goes on in highschools

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You educated him, that's enough.
No need to go running around like some grown man tattle tale.
I seriously doubt the school will care either.

Johnnayyyy

Awards
if hes gonna mess with phs then let him learn from it.
youre not his dad.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Ya im 31 years old. I would in a heart beat. Kid was 15. Would you have taken it from his bag?
NARC!!!!

j/k man. All you can do is tell him and let him make his own decision. If all this stuff was available (or I had known about it) when I was in school I would have taken it as a freshman or sophmore. The added weight would have been huge for football. I know its dumb but even knowing what I know now I would have still chosen to do it. It would have made the difference in me getting a free ride to college instead of working in this ****ing office everyday.

niceguy84

Awards
NARC!!!!

j/k man. All you can do is tell him and let him make his own decision. If all this stuff was available (or I had known about it) when I was in school I would have taken it as a freshman or sophmore. The added weight would have been huge for football. I know its dumb but even knowing what I know now I would have still chosen to do it. It would have made the difference in me getting a free ride to college instead of working in this ****ing office everyday.
Amen to that!!!!

If you see the kid again just recommend a cycle support and a pct. As a 15 year old his liver won't be fully developed until he hits 21. That's why 21 is the legal drinking limit. Cycle support and warn him about liver failure.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Educate the kid...kick the coach in the nuts repeatedly for not caring. Then kick the coach in the nuts some more for just being an idiot.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
we raised you to be a winner so damnit boy win......... name that movie

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Educate the kid...kick the coach in the nuts repeatedly for not caring. Then kick the coach in the nuts some more for just being an idiot.
This is what im thinking!! Im kinda shocked at some of the responses on here. I mean the kid obviously didnt tell his parents what he was doing. What if it was your kid and i said Nothing? You all would be ready to throw down on me if he had dangered himself and i did nothing.

Fact is kids do stupid things. Myself included. I on the other hand have never done drugs. I also knew enough of what was right and what was wrong. If i see the kid again i will be on him and "I will check his bag" Im 6'4 240lb i doubt many if anybody there will say much.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
This is what im thinking!! Im kinda shocked at some of the responses on here. I mean the kid obviously didnt tell his parents what he was doing. What if it was your kid and i said Nothing? You all would be ready to throw down on me if he had dangered himself and i did nothing.

Fact is kids do stupid things. Myself included. I on the other hand have never done drugs. I also knew enough of what was right and what was wrong. If i see the kid again i will be on him and "I will check his bag" Im 6'4 240lb i doubt many if anybody there will say much.
How do you know he even knew it was a steroid. He probably just thinks it's a harmless test booster.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
How do you know he even knew it was a steroid. He probably just thinks it's a harmless test booster.
When he said "Ya the guy said it was a legal non harmful Steroid" Still at 15 you dont take squat. Everyone in here knows the negatives of these things. No matter how it gets spun the kid was 15 and i did what was right.

I would do it to anybody in my gym who told me what they though it was. These "Abusers" are the reason everything is getting banned. Everyone needs to step up when they see this going on. Its not the responsible ones causing the trouble its the young "Newboes" thats ruining it for everyone

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro, my cousin is 15 and on mdrol. he has taken 3 cycles already. he had a blood test 3 weeks ago and liver is fine. they just wanna see results now and dont care about future problems. if u can, call the school or fight the coach lol

JayDGreen1

Awards
Watch This

Lou, this is a video I first saw on steroid.com. I am not sure if I can put that on here or not but here is the video so you can be a bit more educated when you talk to this kid next. There is a lot of good info that you can tell him. It wont let me post the youtube link so you will have to do a google video search for "Steroids and Teens" It should be the first video. Hope it helps. The approach this guy takes to telling kids about the negative effects of steroid use is probably your best bet to get through to him. With that said, if he is hell bent on using them, you can not stop him. So having an informed teen is better than having an ignorant one that will really get messed up with out cycle support and a PCT.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
Kids learn sh!t the hardway. Its unfortunate but its true. In this case the kid probably had no idea of what he was actually taking. Even if he did and WAS aware of some of the potential side effects, he probably would have thought that only applied to other people taking it and not him. Kids and other ignorant people typically dont think side effects warning apply to them....UNTIL they happen. And that, my friends, is where the magical learning process kicks in. Nothing like a good old fashion kick in the liver to stimulate the brain.

I applaud you and think you did the right thing for confronting the kid and his coach. Hopefully the kid will be scared into some light shedding research and hopefully the coach is taking with twice the dosage with out a hint of what PCT is.....cause he's a dbag and deserves it

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i mean ethically you did do the right thing. 15 years old is way too young to be using steroids. the whole going to the coach thing was a little f'ed up though and going off on the kid. a stranger yelling at them for something, i mean i know myself, im 23 and i still laugh in people's faces if they try and do that to me. i know you had the best of intentions which is commendable. the problem is that the kids now are so ill informed that the right messages about products are not getting to them. i would not call the school or anything simply because it will draw more scrutiny to the subject, and lord knows we don't need anymore of that. its just a matter of time before steroids is implicated in the reason the earthquake in haiti happened, that train is never late. my 17 year old cousin asked me for juice and i looked at him with a straight face and just said, no no way.

as if they kid had a joint in his bag, take that doobie and light up in front of him, whilst saying don't do drugs lol

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
the whole going to the coach thing was a little f'ed up though and going off on the kid. a stranger yelling at them for something
although he might saved the kid some permanent damage (little sh!t probably didnt listen). It does kind of make me laugh though to put myself in that kids shoes, haha he probably sh!t hit the fan real quick when he grabbed the bottle and headed for coach.

i would not call the school or anything simply because it will draw more scrutiny to the subject, and lord knows we don't need anymore of that. its just a matter of time before steroids is implicated in the reason the earthquake in haiti happened
lmao ..."In other news the earthquake in Haiti has been linked to "Thunder Thighs" as a result of increaseing HDrol use among minors" ...I wouldnt put it past them.

When it comes to drugs whether it be steroids or goold old fashion reefer, just tell the kids it'll make their d!cks shrink :dance:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously guys, cause i deal with this problem with my cuz. he is 15 taken 3 cycles of mdrol. he is 6 ft 200 pounds in the 9th grade!!! what are REAL sides from juicing at that age. the only two i can think of that will make him think is test production lowered/shut down for life and liver and kidney problems. he had a blood test 3 weeks ago or so and liver and kidneys, LDL, HDL everything was good. but he didnt have a hormone panel done. his BP is fine cause i made sure he was on cycle assist. i am keeping him safe as possible cause if i dont, he will take mdrol anyway without cycle assist or PCT at all. he doesnt acre about hair loss, acne, stunted growth cause he is already 6ft, and he tans with me so his acne is clear most of the time. what can i tell him??? please, anybody help me. sorry to bash on your thread bro, but what AM members tell me, u can use also :D

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
although he might saved the kid some permanent damage (little sh!t probably didnt listen). It does kind of make me laugh though to put myself in that kids shoes, haha he probably sh!t hit the fan real quick when he grabbed the bottle and headed for coach.
and on a side note, the coach was probably just as oblivious to it as the kid. putting aside the "they only want on field results" most high school coaches are morons when it comes to nutrition and supplementation. and since it is technically a legal substance, the school probably wont even care.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
seriously guys, cause i deal with this problem with my cuz. he is 15 taken 3 cycles of mdrol. he is 6 ft 200 pounds in the 9th grade!!! what are REAL sides from juicing at that age. the only two i can think of that will make him think is test production lowered/shut down for life and liver and kidney problems. he had a blood test 3 weeks ago or so and liver and kidneys, LDL, HDL everything was good. but he didnt have a hormone panel done. his BP is fine cause i made sure he was on cycle assist. i am keeping him safe as possible cause if i dont, he will take mdrol anyway without cycle assist or PCT at all. he doesnt acre about hair loss, acne, stunted growth cause he is already 6ft, and he tans with me so his acne is clear most of the time. what can i tell him??? please, anybody help me. sorry to bash on your thread bro, but what AM members tell me, u can use also :D
1) roll up a newspapre or magazine.
2) hit him on the nose and say "No" in a stern voice.
3) Repeat everytime he says he's on cycle or you seem him taking something

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
and on a side note, the coach was probably just as oblivious to it as the kid. putting aside the "they only want on field results" most high school coaches are morons when it comes to nutrition and supplementation. and since it is technically a legal substance, the school probably wont even care.
You're 100% right. Coaches, for the most part have no idea what these substances are. In a dream world coaches would stay on top of these types of products and properly inform their athletes of the danagers b/c its inevitable that these products will show up in the weight room.. It would be nice to see them do their part and take a more responsible role. Most players look up to their coaches.

Now that's not to say that the same ignorance is true for all coaches. But I think in the case of THIS coach we should all join in bashing him..much likes this. [please insert dumb sounding voice].."I like it when my athletes take muscle vitamins. Its makes em score touchdowns."

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
You're 100% right. Coaches, for the most part have no idea what these substances are. In a dream world coaches would stay on top of these types of products and properly inform their athletes of the danagers b/c its inevitable that these products will show up in the weight room.. It would be nice to see them do their part and take a more responsible role. Most players look up to their coaches.

Now that's not to say that the same ignorance is true for all coaches. But I think in the case of THIS coach we should all join in bashing him..much likes this. [please insert dumb sounding voice].."I like it when my athletes take muscle vitamins. Its makes em score touchdowns."
ur right its not every coach...but id bet money that its 90% of them. i imagine the dumb sounding voice of Robert Barone for that coach.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
ur right its not every coach...but id bet money that its 90% of them. i imagine the dumb sounding voice of Robert Barone for that coach.
Haha nice....or Barney from the Simpsons

niceguy84

Awards
the only thing you can do is emphasis on liver failure... you have to associate pain and suffering to get it through his skull. your cuz is at a good weight theres no need for prohormones. im sure he cares about sports and athletics, but he wont be able to accomplish sh*t with liver failure. kids will be kids. if he does decide to continue doing that then make sure he uses it correctly. he has the right mentality, but its not necessary. i live in southern cali and at the international music events i go to with world wide deejays, i see 15 year old kids overdosing on ketamine and wreckless ecstasy. your cuz could be doing worse.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Information age - kids are smarter than some might think. It will take you sitting down with him and letting him know your A) on his side and honestly be on his side (no bs) then B) explaining things out so he understand how destructive his practices are. If he's already a stoner or someone who has decided his life is not important, there's probably nothing you can do turn him around. When kids get that age it's up to them, sadly too many wern't taught enough prior becomeing responsible for themselfves to make good decision.

15y.o boys think they are men and a lot of times they work, and pay bills, and live as men. So you can't act like your there dad - especially if they are kids that grew up w/o dads. They don't owe anyone anything as far as they can see... you have to be plain with them and show them some respect as odd as that may sound. You can't demand anything from someone who you have not earned the right to do so from. Unless of course you have something they want.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Just occurred to me, If he will not hear you... you could promise to show him how to not only look healthy but be healthy as well to the end of working with him on diet routine and getting him off methyl's and on to something much easier on his body. Primordial Performance and LG has a few of non methyl's, not that it's a good idea... but id rather see a kid using one of those with proper pct diet and supports than see him gobbling down xyz-drols like tic-tacs.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
He's 15, bro...his job is to NOT care about things right now. When he's thirty and married and can't have kids because he screwed his endocrine system up at the age of 15, he'll care then. I'm not telling you what to do, but if I was in your shoes, I'd try my hardest to persuade him not to use gear. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safe. Does he smoke? Ask him if he's going to start smoking when he turns 18 just because it's legal. See my point?

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Exaggerate the truth to him... as most people already do.

Tell him by taking that product that he will almost certainly grow boobs, have a non-working penis, lose all his hair, and be dead by the age of 30.

If your response isn't extreme, then the 15 year old isn't going to react.

Telling a kid that soda will rot his teeth will not stop him from drinking soda. So tell him the soda will kill him. It may be a lie, but at least it'll stop him from harming himself.

trojanman1016

Awards
So im at the gym today doing Arms and Tri's. This young kid asks me to spot him, I say sure. So he does his 6 reps at 155. I tell him good job. Im like Damn future looks bright for you. Your turning 16 and pushing 20lbs more then you weight. Stick with it!!

He then tells me he has been taking a Test Booster for 5 days and it should yeild good results for him. I ask him what it is. He gets in his gym bag and pulls out a bottle of CEL H Drol!!!! I said are you kidding me? He say nah me and my friends on the Football team got it online and have been taking 2 a day for 5 days. I went off on the kid. I let him have it, took the bottle and gave it to his coach. The coach acted like no big deal. The kid was freaked i told him about all the Pro's and Cons. The Pro's being in 10 years what it could do. Obviously he has no PCT. Not sure if i told him right i told him to just quit it now and he will be fine. My question is should i call the school? I mean the coach shrugged me off and threw it in his bag. Im thinking the kid probably got it back. Although i did put the fear of god in him.

Did I tell him right? Should he be ok just nixing H Drol and doing nothing else? Im so close to giving the school a call because thats insane in my book!!
wow!!!!!!! thats f***ing crazy

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Exaggerate the truth to him... as most people already do.

Tell him by taking that product that he will almost certainly grow boobs, have a non-working penis, lose all his hair, and be dead by the age of 30.

If your response isn't extreme, then the 15 year old isn't going to react.

Telling a kid that soda will rot his teeth will not stop him from drinking soda. So tell him the soda will kill him. It may be a lie, but at least it'll stop him from harming himself.
Really?????
And you can also tell him that by taking it before he is 21 he will most likely get aids and die. It will also cause his whole family so much pain they will kill every puppy they see and then kill them selfs!!

Also tell him because it will all be his fault, he, his parents, and all the dead puppies will burn in hell forever because it's a sin...

Maybe then he will stop taking it. :damnit1::damnit1::damnit1:

Or yea. You could calmly tell him the truth about AAS/PS/DS /PH
And the harm he may be causing himself by taking it at a young age.

:damnit1:

JP.

Last edited:
Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
I still stand by my previous comment...give the coach a good kick in the sack!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I still stand by my previous comment...give the coach a good kick in the sack!
I agree with that bro.

I am from a suburban area with a few small towns. Everyone knows everyone and their families around here. If I saw that in a gym, chances are pretty good I would know his parents. I would actually go straight to them and make them aware of the situation. If he gets messed up from it their parents cant say "why didn't you come to me when you found out about this." Again chances are pretty good I would know who they are in my area. The coach is obviously retarded and I would love to see him out at one of the local bars!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
let the coach know its a steroid and let him know if he doesn't stop it there's a good chance the superintendent will find out and shutdown his program then he has no job and no way to get one because of the stigma the follows steroids.

Matty85

Awards
Iyeah you really gotta exagerate the truth kids don't give a **** what the side effects are as long as they are getting the reslits good luck

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Kid having a joint in his GYM bag at the gym. No problem

I would have a bigger problem with the kid having H-drol on him.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Well i talked with his Coach afew days later. The Coach praised me and said thats not what he wants his players to do. He went onto say that the boy and a few others parents were notified and have been suspended from the team.

Im not a rat. I have a 11 year old. I talk openly with him and tell him right from wrong daily. I would hope no i would pray someone would do the right thing if they noticed my kid doing wrong!! Alot of people see stuff going on but dont have the Balls to say anything. Thats not me. If you are screwing around i will let you know.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
So the kid unknowingly was taking steroids and now is suspended?

Now they can't play their sport that they love, Will now have a problem with the school system, society and start hanging out with the wrong crowd leading to Robbery, Murder, and Rape.

osiris7658

Awards
dude this is why steroids are illegal cause kids bring a bad name to it

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
See why the FDA has done what its done... this is abuse and yeah you did right.

Is H-drol still legal BTW? If H-drol got banned you could report it to the school - they'd have to take action.

PHs are all over the place in the UK. In fact they will probably never get banned but whether the supplies will dry up is another matter.