front load week1 1000mg
week2 750mg
week3-12 500mg
21days after last inj.
pct.nolva40/20/20/10
t911
prime
powerful
i have liquiddex on hand. i was thinking about running 6 bromo last 2 weeks ofpct for 4 weeks at50mg/50/25/25with the other stuff.taking cee and hemo rage,bp supp through out. any thing else no hcg no fridge for it
4000cal. per day 400gr protien 200 carbs 85g fat eating lean like always

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, raise the carbs dude, even if you have to drop about 50 grams of protein...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats a lot of sauce for a first cycle, I think youd be fine 300-400mgs for a first cycle IME. GL tho

evilc530

Awards
i am uping carbs by 100. i would like to lose some faton this but will see

evilc530

Awards
chest day today went ok felt abit week inj. site killing me

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After the first inject it gets alot better from there, IE not nearly as sore or swollen. depending on where you injected, it will mess with your training for a while.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i agree, seemed liek after i hit every site 2 times or so, it was all gravy

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if I want to chance the trap injection again though haha, its now getting better after a week.. Think I will just stick with my glutes :p...

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
Just FYI, your cals dont equal your break down for protien/carbs/fat... but whatever. You should still up your carbs. If you eat clean (no macdonalds) you will still be able to loose fat.

I have never heard of frontloading the inj like that. I usually see an oral used for that and then up the oil as your body gets used to it. Your body will slowly reduce the amount of test you make so to compensate, you shoot more into your body.

Also, do not only shoot in the glutes... you will get huge knots in your ass from that. There are so many other sites to use. I find the outter quad, delts and calfs to be just as painless as glutes. I shot up in the bicept once... and only once.... I have often thought about the lats... anyone else do lats? the traps kind of freak me out... too close to my neck I guess.

anyway, good luck on that. Try to post some before and after if you get a chance...

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
After the first inject it gets alot better from there, IE not nearly as sore or swollen. depending on where you injected, it will mess with your training for a while.
yeah I would have to adjust my training schedule like if i injected in a quad muscle I would lift that muscle before my usual legs day just so I wasn't half paralyzed during the day I was actually supposed to lift legs.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
I would not worry about the frontload.... I would just save the test ud be usin for the frontload for another couple weeks at the end. It will kick soon enough just run it longer than 12 wks. maybe 15

standoe3

Awards
Its very hard to gain muscle and lose fat during that same period because one you are eating more to supply your muscles to grow=weight gain. Two you eat less to use up stored fat=weight loss reduction of BF%. I not saying it cant be done it is very hard to do and you might end up in the middle not losing what you think you should and not gaining the muscle you think you should...just my two cents I would concentrate on one or the other.

evilc530

Awards
ya i said the hell with loosing the fat ill do it after. i did quads and bis to day. it was a great work out the pump was crazy
squat-135/15
225/12
275/10
275/10
315/8
225/12
135/15
single leg ext 5sets
sumo leg press 5sets to scared to lung this week o well
calves 10/set
bi db curl 30/15
45/12
50/10
55/8
70/4cheat
one arm preacher 50/10/4sets
incline curl 30/10/4sets
hammer 45/10/4sets drop set last
feel great

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I would have to adjust my training schedule like if i injected in a quad muscle I would lift that muscle before my usual legs day just so I wasn't half paralyzed during the day I was actually supposed to lift legs.
I do my leg day on the day I inject my quads or glutes. I dont get sore until the night of injection...

evilc530

Awards
i feel great.did shoulders/traps
military press-95/15
135/12
155/10
165/10
185/6
one arm db press 50/10/4
bent over rear delts 25/10/4
lat raises 40/10/4drop20burn out
traps straight bar shrugs 225/12/5
smith behind back 225/10/4

evilc530

Awards
work outs are good energy is great did hams/tris yesterday and back to day felt strong

standoe3

Awards
whats your water intake like? I would drink 3/4 to 1 gallon a day...some time only a 1/2 gal. your still not getting the full amount of test yet it too early to release yet. what you are experiencing is the prop which is the smallest amount of test in your shot wait till week 3 to 4 and the aggression in the gym, strength, and endurance will be night and day

evilc530

Awards
cool i feel great getting stronger hungry as hell upped cals i dont know how high. it was around 4000 on the diet tracker .i put a chicken sandwich in there not the cleanest but ha it will work started 10mg of nolva left nip pain for m-drol. small bump.

evilc530

Awards
ha i piss like 2 or 3 times at night but im use to it. work out went good did back today
pull ups wide grip 4/10
bent over rows 4/10 135-205
db rows 4/10/75ilb
cable rows 4/10
back ext. 4/10
good mornings 4/10
i do deads every other week

evilc530

Awards
rest day today. slept like 11 hours now ill be tired all day chest tomorrow

evilc530

Awards
did chest/calves today felt great my reps went up by 3-4 on everything

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
sus 250
front load week1 1000mg
week2 750mg
week3-12 500mg
21days after last inj.
pct.nolva40/20/20/10
t911
prime
powerful
i have liquiddex on hand. i was thinking about running 6 bromo last 2 weeks ofpct for 4 weeks at50mg/50/25/25with the other stuff.taking cee and hemo rage,bp supp through out. any thing else no hcg no fridge for it
4000cal. per day 400gr protien 200 carbs 85g fat eating lean like always

You dosing sust once EW?

evilc530

Awards
work outs are good i am setting pr all ready i still have pain in left nip dosing nolva at 15mg day should i start some armadex or just keep dosing the nolva any help would be good

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
work outs are good i am setting pr all ready i still have pain in left nip dosing nolva at 15mg day should i start some armadex or just keep dosing the nolva any help would be good
armadex or arimidex?....this an OCT product?...if so then stick with the nolva

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get some adex or topical formestane if you have to...

evilc530

Awards
rest day to day i am getting stronger 5-6 reps on every thing4ilb weight gain using the diet tracker

evilc530

Awards
did chest today went good strength is up. i stoped nolva the liquidex seems to be working .5 every 3 days lumps are about gone.little sore but not bad

evilc530

Awards
hitting pr on all lifts. i hurt my back at work i dont think to bad hopfully. did inject yesterday and went through a vain blood was every were. i got a big bruise on my leg it should be ok i think