A Propadrol Log

broninoTX

Awards
Startin out this propadrol cycle TODAY. 60mgs a day for the first week(Cuz I only have 1 bottle, bumpin it up to 90 at week 2). got novadex for pct. No other supplements besides ON Gold standard chocolate but I might go pick up a multivitamin soon. Eatin lots of chicken and oatmeal but i'll be cheating after workouts sometimes. I'll be working out like I use to do in High School:
-6-8 sets for each exercise
-8-12 reps for each exercise
-use weight that i can keep a high intensity with
-about 4 exercises for each area
-back/triceps, legs, shoulders, chest/bicep

Height-5'6
Weight-160
BF%- I feel like 12% but im probably about 20%

Day uno:
I took the first one today and I felt kinda weird (lights were extra bright, I felt jumpy and my heart was beating out of chest)- but it might have been the caffeine that i drank (I don't usually get this effect but i kinda liked it except for the heart thing). I jogged for about 10 minutes and worked out back and triceps today but I was out of breath the whole time, my stomach was cramping and my heart was still beating like hell. I had a bit of lower back pumps after the workout too which is weird- I'm not sure when you start getting these but with jungle warfare they start after about 2 weeks. I haven't been drinking enough water lately so I know I was dehydrated. I'm sore as sh1t still somehow so that's good. If I don't feel good after the next few days I'll stop taking it and take a few novedex.

Last edited:
MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Goodluck I'm subbed- i have this compound on hand since it's dirt cheap and supposedly good for cutting- hope it works well for you keep us updated.

broninoTX

Awards
Yep, I got it for $20 at ************* and I have just enough time for spring break to get in shape bruh

broninoTX

Awards
thats "Tee Eff Supplements".
Sorry NP but thats a hell of a deal.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the bright lights is d/t the steroid effecting you b/p most likely. i get this the first day everytime I start a cycle. it goes away after the first day or two. once your body adjust to the steroid, you should be okay.

but def. drink some more water, and get that multi asap.

good luck.

broninoTX

Awards
About to hit the gym for some cardoi and abs.
I haven't been feeling very hungry but I'm still makin myself eat.
Also, after I take the pill my heart rate goes way up and its hard for me to breathe. I'm guessing this is normal?

broninoTX

Awards
Alright guys, I'm cuttin the cycle short before i waste any more pills. They are f*ckin up my blood pressure bad and I feel like gettin drunk tonight :) I'll be savin these for later

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
everyone reacts differently to steroids. they may not be for you.
And if your boozing, it most def isn't cycle time.:nono:

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
damn guess i'll have to log it soon, but i'm stacking with hdrol and eviscerate for a cutter.. I'll post a link here when it starts (march)
Good luck and have fun bronino- b safe!