1st injectable cycle / previous exp in oral cycles

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Looking for advice

Have run many oral cycles sucessfully so before the bashing starts i am more than wiling to do the research just looking for some initial advice. Ran to highly sucessful oral cycles of epi/tren last year keeping 80% and 70% of gains respectively.

Ready to try an injectable cycle. I put on a lot of size last year and am currently half way through a cut and planning this cycle for April 1st.

Should be approx 10%bf @ 225lb and 6ft
Blood Work A OK

I am looking to for a prolonged lean bulk cycle and looking for suggestions given my stats. From the oral cycles i have taken i seem to have good tolerance and little in way of sides.

Completely open to suggestions at this stage.

I was thinking of an oral cycle to (bridge) kick start the festivities Spawn or Superdol then at week 3 starting the real deal

Suugestions based on previous experience and my goals, lean bulk

Will be running 500ius hcg every 5th day from day 1

Softballer13

Awards
Ed,
You fit exactly what I had done and what I was looking for. I however started my first cycle of Equipoise and in 5 days my bp went from normal to 155/98 and I broke out in hives. I followed injection instructions on a different site and i know the area/needle/vial were all clean. I'm down to thinking my immune system just had a reaction to it or I had some dirty gear.
That being said, people that I knew that were on EQ got the exact results I wanted to get. I did Havoc 2 years ago and blew up much faster than I wanted to. People knew something was up. I don't like that. I'm not looking to get huge in a hurry. I want something for the long haul.
The thing is that most guys on here will say that you need to cycle test with it so you don't get shut down and that you wont' see much results off of just EQ alone. I got 4 PM's from different guys who all have over a thousand posts that said not to believe it. It's all about the diet and if your diet is in check, the EQ will start kicking in around weeks 4 or 5 and you'll like the results. Nice lean hard muscle. Supplementing with a little test wouldn't be a horrible thing though. But I do believe it will cause some water retention and give you that bloat look, which is not what I was wanting.

I'm sure some will say I'm wrong and that I don't know anything. But like you, I researched for a long time and talked to a lot of experienced people.

Good luck.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt my libido collapse without some test

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as a first injectible, test is overall a better simple choice. running 400mg a week for 12 weeks makes for a decent cycle

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
thats what my my early research was leaning towards but i am open to all and any suggestions

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Ed,
You fit exactly what I had done and what I was looking for. I however started my first cycle of Equipoise and in 5 days my bp went from normal to 155/98 and I broke out in hives. I followed injection instructions on a different site and i know the area/needle/vial were all clean. I'm down to thinking my immune system just had a reaction to it or I had some dirty gear.
That being said, people that I knew that were on EQ got the exact results I wanted to get. I did Havoc 2 years ago and blew up much faster than I wanted to. People knew something was up. I don't like that. I'm not looking to get huge in a hurry. I want something for the long haul.
The thing is that most guys on here will say that you need to cycle test with it so you don't get shut down and that you wont' see much results off of just EQ alone. I got 4 PM's from different guys who all have over a thousand posts that said not to believe it. It's all about the diet and if your diet is in check, the EQ will start kicking in around weeks 4 or 5 and you'll like the results. Nice lean hard muscle. Supplementing with a little test wouldn't be a horrible thing though. But I do believe it will cause some water retention and give you that bloat look, which is not what I was wanting.

I'm sure some will say I'm wrong and that I don't know anything. But like you, I researched for a long time and talked to a lot of experienced people.

Good luck.
Test makes a great addition and for me, a must for any cycle. Not because I believe no gains can be achieved using deca,tren,or equipoise solo, but because the cycle is sucky without test.
First of all, the sense of well being from test keeps me focused on diet/training.
Second , without test, my little buddy doesn't wanna do push-ups in his smelly cave till he pukes.:eek:p:

Seriously, test is a must addition and a perfect solo for a first timer.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
A straight test cycle for a start sounds too simple, but it's the mainstream advice for a reason. You could go with 250mg twice/week for 8-12 weeks.
ok so what are you thinking?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and if you don't wanna look like you do steroids, you shouldn't be doing steroids.
im not worried about that, bigger is better but want to do a lean bulk, so come on guys straight up Test right got it, spice this up a little for me, what else

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
im not worried about that, bigger is better but want to do a lean bulk, so come on guys straight up Test right got it, spice this up a little for me, what else
Get 2 10 ml bottles of 250 mg enanthate,(thats 500 mg week/10 weeks/2 shots week). order some anastrozole for on cycle .5 EOD starting week 2, and get HCG or clomid or both for pct. Get clomid, nolva or some other SERM at least! Don't start till you got everything, and for gods sake don't use OTC SERM.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Get 2 10 ml bottles of 250 mg enanthate,(thats 500 mg week/10 weeks/2 shots week). order some anastrozole for on cycle .5 EOD starting week 2, and get HCG or clomid or both for pct. Get clomid, nolva or some other SERM at least! Don't start till you got everything, and for gods sake don't use OTC SERM.
Dont worry wouldnt dream of starting any cycle without a SERM i have a good tolerance to Clomid and i would run HGC frm day @ 500 iu every 5 days. Can you explain your suggested stack and dosing. How do they interact and what should i expect

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry wouldnt dream of starting any cycle without a SERM i have a good tolerance to Clomid and i would run HGC frm day @ 500 iu every 5 days. Can you explain your suggested stack and dosing. How do they interact and what should i expect
The dosing is just a simple 10 week 500 mg week schedule. It's convenient cause most test you find is in 10 ml bottles, get 2.

Anastrozole isn't another steroid to stack, it's an AI to keep gyno at bay. not everyone uses an AI, but in my opinion, it's another must have. Better be safe than sorry.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
well thanks for help to date.. Any suggestions on what i could potentially stack test with? and the pros and cons of doing so? Also i am always keen to gave PCT suggestions. Here are my early thoughts on that. Run HCG from day 1 of cycle @ 500 iu every 5 days on commencement of Cycle (prevent shutdown), Clomid ( i have good results from previous use) Proviron and maybe some Natty test boosters. Maybe an AI on cycle?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I would add test at least at 250mg, whether it adds to gains is hard to say but you FEEL so much better in so many ways. Also, get some HCG if you're on that long or PCT will be hell imo.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
how about adding some Deca

Test E 500mg/week 1-12
Deca 375mg/week 1-10

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
why overcomplicate it?[/QUO

just looking at the pros and cons. Im couple of months away from running anything. Assuming my diet training PCT is in order what should i expect from 10 weeks of Test @ 500mg a week ? Also i have bottle of Spawn in the war chest so was thinking of running that first and bridging into Test cycle @ week 3

Suppafreak299

Awards
I have run an injectable cycle once and it was just a 10 week test cycle. If you were to run a cycle without test I don't think it would be as useful as with it. When I was on I was doing .5 cc mon/thurs. I actually ended up an injection short because I wasn't perfect with the measurements. It was test e that I had made by a chemist and supposedly he juiced it to 300 mg of test a cc. All I know is nothing ever fealt better. I gained 20 pounds and was moving weight like nothing. I have also read that the whole reason to take an oral is to give the injectables time to bind to the receptors, which in my case took about 2 weeks before noticable growth. After that I was notified by all my gym buddies how "thick" I looked.If I was to do another cycle, I would run

Test E - .5cc twice a week
Deca - .5cc twice a week

PCT - whichever PCT is easiest for you to get ahold of. That was the hardest part for me. Good luck.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
To successfully kick start an inj. test cycle with an oral such as Spawn, SD, Dbol or whatever, start the injections at the same time as the orals, not on week 3. The idea is by the time your done with 3-4 weeks of orals the test will start to kick in.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the input... I will definitely do a lot more research on whether or not to kick start the cycle with an oral... Whats my downside here? i have had great success with epi/tren orals, little or no side effects and in my search ive read of many success stories using an oral as a kickstart to a Test cycle

thapr3dat0r

Awards
thanks for all the input... I will definitely do a lot more research on whether or not to kick start the cycle with an oral... Whats my downside here? i have had great success with epi/tren orals, little or no side effects and in my search ive read of many success stories using an oral as a kickstart to a Test cycle
No downside. Kickstarting with an oral is really common and probably the best way to start a cycle of test-e/c.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
No downside. Kickstarting with an oral is really common and probably the best way to start a cycle of test-e/c.
thx... so you would recomment test from day 1 of oral

thapr3dat0r

Awards
thx... so you would recomment test from day 1 of oral
If you plan on running test enanthate or cypionate, definitely. They are long esters and take a few weeks to build up. Prop and sust are a different story.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
in your experience which would you suggest?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Test enanthate or test cypionate. They are so similar tho, just get whichever one you can get a hold of. Although if I remember correctly test-e is more easily available. With these you would only need to inject once or twice a week (preferably splitting your weekly dose into 2 injects per week). This makes for a more comfortable first inject cycle.

Test-E or C: 500mgs/week for 10-12 weeks. Inject 250mgs Mondays and Thursdays. And then whatever you would typically do for a 4 week oral cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have no needle fears, test acetate is totally wonderful, but has to be injected every other day minimally, and every day is better.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
if you have no needle fears, test acetate is totally wonderful, but has to be injected every other day minimally, and every day is better.
Fear is not an option, ill look into this thanks all very helpful

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Test enanthate or test cypionate. They are so similar tho, just get whichever one you can get a hold of. Although if I remember correctly test-e is more easily available. With these you would only need to inject once or twice a week (preferably splitting your weekly dose into 2 injects per week). This makes for a more comfortable first inject cycle.

Test-E or C: 500mgs/week for 10-12 weeks. Inject 250mgs Mondays and Thursdays. And then whatever you would typically do for a 4 week oral cycle.
yes i have to start looking at avliability and prices.. thx