Me and My Methyl Big-D

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Last Friday was 8 days into an accurately dosed batch of M-Dien from www.designersupps.com at 5mg. Pumps in the gym are great, also there is a pumped feeling in my arms just about 24/7. My delts are definitely more pronounced too. I have since bumped the dose to 7mg.

AST 84; ALT 77; LDH 234; GGT 13; ALP 65; ALB 3.9; Cholesterol 98; HDL 31.2; Testosterone 93.68; LH 3.00; Progesterone 0.12; Prolactin 11.48; FSH 1.07; Cortisol 5.57; Estradiol 18.96

TBIL and DBIL were not run due to machine problems.

I've actually been running the M-Dien for longer but it was the flavored version that fell out of solution. A female friend of mine saw me in a tank-top the other day and said "Oh my God, you're getting bigger!" :cool:

I also started Pro-Sust from www.designersupps.com last Friday. 3cc's (1200mg) frontload and 1cc (400mg) EOD thereafter. I am awaiting lab results for today, they should be in momentarily.

Like I stated earlier the M-Dien is being provided to me for testing by Sldge at www.designersupps.com

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on results...kudos to Matt!

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Another kick ass thread from Supersoldier - thanks bro.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Today: 15 days total on this batch, 8 days at 5mg, 7 days at 7mg. 8 days on Pro-Sust.

AST 99; ALT 103; LDH 277; GGT 12; ALP 62; TBIL 1.4; DBIL 0.2; ALB 4.1; Cholesterol 95; HDL 29.2; LH 0.07; FSH 0.00; Progesterone 0.53; Prolactin 15.23; Cortisol 16.40; Now for the fun part :D Testosterone 1068.17; Estradiol 93.71

I'm also starting Tri-Max (triatricol) from www.customnutritionwarehouse.com tomorrow or Monday, so here's the baselines for my thyroid hormones: TSH 1.43; T3 142.86; T4 6.9; Free T4 1.30

My Estradiol is pretty high, and I have some Letro/Finasteride combo from Lion. How high should I let it go before I start on some?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, you've really pushed up the dosage there. i guess that may be the reason why M-dien did nothing for me @2-3mg for 15 days. anyhow, keep up the great job!

supermanstanley

Awards
Supersoldier.........What was your weight before you started and what is it now? And what does your diet look like?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Supersoldier.........What was your weight before you started and what is it now? And what does your diet look like?
Weight before I started was around 225, about 223 now. I've definitely lost a decent amount of bodyfat, and gained some muscle. My arms are noticeably bigger and I'm a lot more cut. Diet is around 3000-3200 cal/day. Carbs only pre, during, and post-workout. 400-500g protein/day.

supermanstanley

Awards
Weight before I started was around 225, about 223 now. I've definitely lost a decent amount of bodyfat, and gained some muscle. My arms are noticeably bigger and I'm a lot more cut. Diet is around 3000-3200 cal/day. Carbs only pre, during, and post-workout. 400-500g protein/day.
That's awesome!! Keep us updated!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have a new anti e I am looking into, I hope to have a sample next week or so, maybe we can see how well it works. Dont anyone email, I am only getting a couple grams and I am not releasing any info on it yet.

That test level is nice!!!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I have a new anti e I am looking into, I hope to have a sample next week or so, maybe we can see how well it works. Dont anyone email, I am only getting a couple grams and I am not releasing any info on it yet.

That test level is nice!!!
Just wondering if this anti e will be available after the ban and is it correct to assume it would work well for PCT?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am hoping it will last through the ban, if the others make it this should. I have no idea how it will go for PCT, I need to do a lot more research. It may end up being to expensive, I have a couple others though so we will see.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was just wondering. It would be nice to be able to buy PCT stuff in powder form too. I don't know of any place that offers stuff like that.(hint,hint) ;)

phatbody

Awards
Hey Supersoldier. How long are you running this cycle?

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Strength Increases?

How have your strength increases been on the compact lifts. (Becnh, Squat, Military, Deadlift, etc.)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I was just wondering. It would be nice to be able to buy PCT stuff in powder form too. I don't know of any place that offers stuff like that.(hint,hint) ;)
I am looking into it.

cjm8232

Awards
I see your estradoil is very high, now that should not be a problem gyno wise if you are not using anything else that aromitizes correct?

I am very prone to gyno, and just seeing a vial of test makes my tits itch and swell,lol.

But like I said if you took it by itself you'd be fine(gyno wise), just like m-1t correct.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I see your estradoil is very high, now that should not be a problem gyno wise if you are not using anything else that aromitizes correct?

I am very prone to gyno, and just seeing a vial of test makes my tits itch and swell,lol.

But like I said if you took it by itself you'd be fine(gyno wise), just like m-1t correct.
The estradiol and the aromitization is from the 1600mg+/week 4AD I'm shooting. There shouldn't be a problem with gyno with M-Dien itself, just like gyno shouldn't be an issue with M1T itself. SHOULDN'T being the key word. There is always a chance for gyno with any androgen, though.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I thought someone posted that you should not stack Methyl-Dien w/ 4-ad. I don't recall the reason. Wassup w/ that?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I thought someone posted that you should not stack Methyl-Dien w/ 4-ad. I don't recall the reason. Wassup w/ that?
It was because M-Dien was thought to have pregesterone related sides, but seeing that my progesterone was so low while on it, I decided to go for it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It was because M-Dien was thought to have pregesterone related sides, but seeing that my progesterone was so low while on it, I decided to go for it.
I've been doing 6mg/day stacked with 4-Derm(7 squirts/day). I like it better than fina 4AD transdermal and no sides at all. Best cycle I've had in a year. :cool:

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been doing 6mg/day stacked with 4-Derm(7 squirts/day). I like it better than fina 4AD transdermal and no sides at all. Best cycle I've had in a year. :cool:
6mg/day??? everyone is really upping the dosage of M-dien looks like. no wonder it didn't work for me.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
6mg/day??? everyone is really upping the dosage of M-dien looks like. no wonder it didn't work for me.
I think I'll be upping the dose even more. For testing purposes only :rolleyes: :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, It has been my experience that the recomended dosages for most of these new methyls have been on the low side. I feel that is a good thing though. It allows those that are more experienced and know their bodies to slowly work up to an optimal dose. On the flip side, it keeps newbies from taking more than is necesary. I hardly think a first timer would need to run anywhere near 6mg/day to get great results from M-Dien. :rolleyes:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well, It has been my experience that the recomended dosages for most of these new methyls have been on the low side. I feel that is a good thing though. It allows those that are more experienced and know their bodies to slowly work up to an optimal dose. On the flip side, it keeps newbies from taking more than is necesary. I hardly think a first timer would need to run anywhere near 6mg/day to get great results from M-Dien. :rolleyes:

I agree, remember when i was testing this I started out at 250mcg per day and worked my way up. That is the key, when you get to know how well your body reacts with different compounds you can fine tune your cycle better. but if you just started out at 6mgs per day but 4 mgs would give the same results or slightly less with no sides then why the hell would you use 6.

On the other side if you dont do well on lower doses then you may need to use more then most, but that certainly dosent mean everyone should. so start low, increase as needed. It makes total sense to me.

It is also different for every compound, they are all different and all work differently when compared to each other. I do great on low doses of M5AA and M4OHN, i need really high doses of winny(150mg+ per day) and anavar (80mg+), so it just depends but I would have no idea if I didnt try different dosing.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Supersoldier,
Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread, but what is your inject pattern, eod or 2 times a week?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting mine within the next couple of months, and was still undecided about # of injects a week...thanks

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting mine within the next couple of months, and was still undecided about # of injects a week...thanks
I read about how it was theorized (is that a word? :rolleyes: ) that 1-test Cyp while in the body acts more like a Prop, so I figured I may as well be safe and go with EOD. Plus injecting is so much fun :D Why would I want to rob myself of sticking a needle in myself two more times a week? :)

spoofy

Awards
bah.. good job.. although it would have been nice to see results from just M-dien :-/

how are the pro-sust injections? painful? how many mg?

looks it sust has been taken off the site :confused:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah I took it off in hopes of doing 4 oht deca and m4oht. If i cant get any of those done I may bring it back out again.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established

surferdude26

Awards
damn, never had the balls to do a pec shot before. I do have some 23g 5/8 pins that were never used, may have to try it. Howd it feel bro?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
damn, never had the balls to do a pec shot before. I do have some 23g 5/8 pins that were never used, may have to try it. Howd it feel bro?
Well I flexed it a little and pushed it down through the top (towards my feet, not my back), felt a little poke as it broke skin, but the rest was smooth. Didn't feel pushing the oil in at all. It was almost like a delt shot but required more force to push the needle in because the muscle is a little harder. Next up is the Tricep :cool:

surferdude26

Awards
Well I flexed it a little and pushed it down through the top (towards my feet, not my back), felt a little poke as it broke skin, but the rest was smooth. Didn't feel pushing the oil in at all. It was almost like a delt shot but required more force to push the needle in because the muscle is a little harder. Next up is the Tricep :cool:
good to hear, will definately try it, definately seems to be a lot more convinient too. Thanks for the input man.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
23G, 1.5"
No sweat pushing the pro-sust through them I am sure, do you think a 25G would also work or be too hard to get through the needle?

Also, how is the bloat and estrogenic effects? See any need for the armidex?

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
No sweat pushing the pro-sust through them I am sure, do you think a 25G would also work or be too hard to get through the needle?

Also, how is the bloat and estrogenic effects? See any need for the armidex?
I think a 25G would be fine for darting, but definitely not for pulling from the bottle. There is definitely some bloat as I am up 3-4 lbs since last week even though I'm on a clean, reduced carb, hypocalorific diet. I have some Letro but I'm not gonna use it being that the extra estrogen/estradiol will help with strength and glycogen storage, and I don't mind the bloat right now.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I use 25 so its not a problem. I am trying to get some 4 oht deca done instead of the 4 ads, so we will see what I can do.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 on Pro-Sust

Tuesday the 13th, Testosterone 1,226.40; Estradiol 91.86; Progesterone 0.25; Prolactin 15.87; Cortisol 2.26; PSA 0.40; LH 0.03; FSH 0.00

The machine that does the liver enzymes and cholesterol was down when I ran this. I'll test again tomorrow.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe people are seeing no results from- m-dien because the dose is too low, Im sorry to say this but i believe the dose should start out at 5mg and increase to the 7-10mg range. I am in the process of writing an article which relates to the topic of the methyls (m-dien, m,14adiol, m4ad , m5aa) and how they are all being reccomended at too low of doses.
People are trying methyl,14adiol at 30mg a day, whcih in effect is going to do absolutly nothing, we need to remember that methyl,14adiol is a PH, which still needs to convert. THis means that of a 30-40mg dose, we are only getting at best 4-5 mg of the active (dbol).
My article will be posted within the next few days...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
that is why it is better to start lower and increase slowly as I have always said. But M4OHN and Mdien are the active, no conversion needed. I just dont want to see someone start out a 10mgs and go up from there when 6 or 7 would have been good.

I guess that is also where the problem of BBs always thinking more is better comes from. since most supplement companies suggest a lower dose just to be safe, people now assume they need more then the label suggest, but it isnt alway true and it isnt always every company.

When i do mytesting for new products, as you can read the logs the suggested dose is only slightly less then what most of us used, however the people that are using them for the test have a good amount of exp. so keep that in mind.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see what you are saying about increasing slowly, but I also feel that it is inappropriate for a company ( and I am not saying anyone in particular) to suggest that someone will grow on 1mg daily of Methyldienolone. The problem comes into play when the label says do not exceed 3mg daily, but 3mg is probably known to most knowldgable users to be too low. So a person sees that if they only need to use 3mg a day then one bottle will last them 30 days, they are expecting similar results to methyl-1test at 20mgs-30mgs a day. THis is not going to happen because as we know methyldienonlone is far less androgenic than M1Test, which is both good and bad, because much of the results people get from methyl-1test are due to the chemicals androgenic nature. In short, many people claim they can "feel" methyl-1test working after a few days, this is not going to happen with m-diene, so people may give up and think it is not working, which it may not be, at only 3mg a day. As I stated before I feel people should honestly start at 4-5mg a day and increase by 1mg to the 7-10mg range, with some people wiht a higher body weight and level of experience going over 10mg a day.

The other problem I have is with the methyls such as methyl-1,4adiol, the reccomended dose is 30-40mg a day, while I know as wel as many othersthat a few hundred mg's are going to be needed to produce dbol like results.... most people use 30-50mg of dbol a day, so 200-400 mg of methyl1,4adiol will be needed daily to achieve the same results, which in a business perspective putst the cost way up..... a 90capsule 10mg capsule bottle may only last 2-4 days at this dose, whihc is sure to turn consumers off, so instead of giving truthful information, it is easier to say "30mg is the perfect dose and this si a cost effective supplement".

I will address the rest of these issues in more detail in my methyl article which is almost complete.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I believe people are seeing no results from- m-dien because the dose is too low, Im sorry to say this but i believe the dose should start out at 5mg and increase to the 7-10mg range. I am in the process of writing an article which relates to the topic of the methyls (m-dien, m,14adiol, m4ad , m5aa) and how they are all being reccomended at too low of doses.
People are trying methyl,14adiol at 30mg a day, whcih in effect is going to do absolutly nothing, we need to remember that methyl,14adiol is a PH, which still needs to convert. THis means that of a 30-40mg dose, we are only getting at best 4-5 mg of the active (dbol).
My article will be posted within the next few days...
I agree with you completly nsruffryder34.

My experience with M-Dien is that 8mg/day rocks.

Also,I theorized when I started my cycle with M14ADD that regardless of oral absorbtion, it should convert with the same enzyme and at the same rate as other diols. That being 15%. So to get 20mg of D-bol, you would need to injest about 135mg of M14ADD.Now there is the factor of unconverted hormone having its own properties, so one might not need to go as high as 200 or 300. I know that for me I loved it at 110mg with no sides and next time I use it I'm going to start there instead of wasting 3 weeks working up to that dose. Now I just need to stock up on more powder than I anticipated. ;) Good thing it's so cheap to homebrew. :cool:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
For me it has nothing to do with how mcuh money can be made. Testers who used M14ADD didnt need to go that high, also 14diol has a higher conversion the 15% to begin with, if memory serves. I thought it was the 45% range but I could be wrong. I havent seen to many logs with 100mgs of M14add but I would be happy to donate a few bottles to lean one again and see what starting out at that dose does. so Lean One if you are up, pm me.