Dermacrine – The Closest legal thing to Injectable Testosterone.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM,

Needing a testosterone base for your cycle? Not wanting to break the law or inject testosterone?

Dermacrine is the closest legal thing to testosterone, and is orally active using Liqua-Vade delivery technology. (1)

Of course, Dermacrine won't pack on 25lbs of lean mass like pure injectable testosterone, but it can provide some of the important benefits.

The main ingredient -

DHEA: A natural hormone that converts to androgenic/anabolic hormones.

Although DHEA appears to have limited conversion to actual testosterone, it will readily convert to the hormone androstenedione -- A very similar hormone to testosterone, with potent anabolic and androgenic effects. (1,2,9) Despite its ability to raise estrogen, androstenedione has been shown to significantly increase lean muscle mass and strength in men, while slightly reducing body fat. (2)

The liver also converts DHEA to the hormone 7-oxo DHEA, which is a powerful thermogenic hormone. Human studies have shown 7-oxo DHEA can reduce body fat by several pounds after only 6 weeks. (4-8)

DHEA can also support the immune system, and possibly prevent fatigue and lethargy from other steroid hormones. (10-12)​

$49.95 / 25 day supply at full dose

Grab Dermacrine here.

Thank you loyal Primordial fans!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References -

1. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/137728-future-nutrient-delivery.html

2. Delta-4-androstene-3,17-dione binds androgen receptor, promotes myogenesis in vitro, and increases serum testosterone levels, fat-free mass, and muscle strength in hypogonadal men.
Jasuja R et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2005 Feb;90(2):855-63 Nov 2

3. Evolution of genital masculinization: why do female hyaenas have such a large ‘penis’?
Frank L
Trends Ecol Evol 12:58-62 (1995)

4. Ergosteroids: Induction of Thermogenic Enzymes in Liver of Rats Treated with Steroids Derived from Dehydroepiandrosterone.
H Lardy, et al.
PNAS, Jul 1995; 92: 6617

5. Ergosteroids VI. Metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone by rat liver in vitro: A liquid chromatographic mass spectrometric study.
Marwah, A., et al.
J. Chromatog. (2002). B 767, 285-299.

6. Ergosteroids: induction of thermogenic enzymes in liver of rats treated with steroids derived from dehydroepiandrosterone.
LARDY H, et al.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 92: 6617-6619, 1995.

7. A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study of 3 - acetyl - 7 - oxo - dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults.
Kalman, D., et al.
(2000). Curr. Ther. Res. 61, 435-442.

8. The effect of 7 - keto Naturalean on weight loss: A randomized, double blind placebo controlled trial. Zenk, J., et al.
(2002). Curr. Ther. Res. 63, 263-272.

9. Physiological Changes in Dehydroepiandrosterone Are Not Reflected by Serum Levels of Active Androgens and Estrogens But of Their Metabolites: Intracrinology
Fernand et al.
Reproductive Endocrinology (1997) Vol. 82, No. 8 2403-2409

10. Activation of immune function by dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in age- advanced men.
Khorram O, et al.
J Gerontol 1997; 52A:M1- M7.

11. Oral dehydroepiandrosterone in physiologic doses modulates immune function in postmenopausal women.
Casson PR, et al.
Am J Obstet Gynecol. 169:1536-1539. 1993

12. Novel brain function: biosynthesis and actions of neurosteroids in neurons.
K Tsutsui, et al.
Neurosci Res, Apr 2000; 36(4): 261-73.

mdotmdot

Awards
what would be better as a test base, this or 1-t?:dunno:

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
3. Evolution of genital masculinization: why do female hyaenas have such a large ‘penis’?
Frank L
Trends Ecol Evol 12:58-62 (1995)
I like this ref. and I'm def. gonna have to look it up b/c I have always wanted to know why female hyenas have such large penises.

BTW I love all of PP's products. I wish I worked for you guys so I could get a employee discount. I haven't tried you guys Dermacrine yet but I am getting ready to run the TRS stack again for my PCT. Nothing brings me back better even from heavily suppressive cycles.

I was listening to a podcast and a Dr. said it was beneficial to run DHEA while on ghrp-6. i know this product is more than dhea but the Dr. has his patients on TD dhea while running the ghrp-6. I am researching it more b/c IDK if it would benefit the people taking mod-grf with the ghrp-6 or just people taking ghrp-6. So anyone out there running that peptide may want to look into the TD dhea.

I am looking forward to trying this product tho'. I also haven't tried any of the LV products yet b/c I am such a fan of the transdermals. Anyways let me know when you guys start selling stock, I'll pick some shares up.

Steveee

Awards
I'm loving Dermacrine LV and Havoc at the moment :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like this ref. and I'm def. gonna have to look it up b/c I have always wanted to know why female hyenas have such large penises.

BTW I love all of PP's products. I wish I worked for you guys so I could get a employee discount. I haven't tried you guys Dermacrine yet but I am getting ready to run the TRS stack again for my PCT. Nothing brings me back better even from heavily suppressive cycles.

I was listening to a podcast and a Dr. said it was beneficial to run DHEA while on ghrp-6. i know this product is more than dhea but the Dr. has his patients on TD dhea while running the ghrp-6. I am researching it more b/c IDK if it would benefit the people taking mod-grf with the ghrp-6 or just people taking ghrp-6. So anyone out there running that peptide may want to look into the TD dhea.

I am looking forward to trying this product tho'. I also haven't tried any of the LV products yet b/c I am such a fan of the transdermals. Anyways let me know when you guys start selling stock, I'll pick some shares up.
I was wondering if anyone was going to pick that reff up... they actually talk about androstenedione in that reff and how its responsible for the big penis of the female hyena ... aka androgenic effects.

PM me if your interested in shares in the company.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what would be better as a test base, this or 1-t?:dunno:
Yeah, the 1-andro in 1-T can produce lethargy and cause libido trouble... Dermacrine is a better choice if you are looking for a libido boost.

-Eric

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im goin to run Superdrone LV for 3 weeks. Id like to run the Dermacrine for the full 3 weeks with it. This sounds like a good stack to me, could I even run the Dermacrine even longer?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
you could run the derm longer is you wanted. its not methylated

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superdrone and dermacrine......nice. What an excellent stack

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im goin to run Superdrone LV for 3 weeks. Id like to run the Dermacrine for the full 3 weeks with it. This sounds like a good stack to me, could I even run the Dermacrine even longer?
Yeah, Dermacrine could be ran for 6 weeks if you wanted.

It might be more exciting to use SD the last 3 weeks to really kick in the gains.

-Eric

FAMOUSX1

Awards
would it be possible to Pulse Superdrone and Decrimine M/W/F for 6 weeks together? or better to bridge it?

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
would it be possible to Pulse Superdrone and Decrimine M/W/F for 6 weeks together? or better to bridge it?
Really curious about this too. I'm thinking about running this exact same cycle.
Seems like they would work very well together, just not sure if pulsing dermacrine has any use, or just running it 6 weeks straight while pulsing the SD. could get a little expensive, about $100 worth of dermacrine if I run it 6 weeks straight

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Im not and i believe eric is not a fan of pulsing at all. But i would maby kick start a derm cycle with SD and run derm 6 weeks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would bridge.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
off subject, I volunteer myself for a free 1month sample.
:D

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
It might be more exciting to use SD the last 3 weeks to really kick in the gains.

-Eric
I like this idea the best. I do this with my inject cycles. I will front load the injects to make it kick in a little sooner and then run the orals the last 6-8 weeks of cycle. it's incredible depending on the oral ( my all time fav is d-bol). It would be a little different with transdermal b/c I don't think you can front load them but IMO it's well worth the wait. Personally I am not a fan of superdrol, my body just does not react well to it, too many sides. But this is how I would run it.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Will derm help with sides, like maybe keep bp lower while running epi

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
will never run epi again in my life. only PH that ever gave me nipp probs

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I asked how this in comparison to x-tren, I ment as in how does it compare as far as strength and muscle gain? x-tren makes you feel like a animal in the gym, how does this compare?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I asked how this in comparison to x-tren, I ment as in how does it compare as far as strength and muscle gain? x-tren makes you feel like a animal in the gym, how does this compare?
better dude. im mid cycle. its tren without the lethargy and more strength

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I was planning on running superdrone and tren liquidvade, could I add dermacrine or would that be over kill???

UKStrength

I was planning on running superdrone and tren liquidvade, could I add dermacrine or would that be over kill???
You could, but if so I'd run the Superdrone and Tren LV at the minimum dosages (10-20mg/day superdrone and 2ml, 3 times per day of Tren LV) to prevent the chance of sides occuring.

It's actually a cycle I was planning myself! :)

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Does Derm. need on cycle support or front loading of anything else?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does Derm. need on cycle support or front loading of anything else?
dermacrine by its self wont need any cycle support IMO.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I am going to run the Derm. stack from PP and will let you know how it goes!!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does Dermacrine compare to x-tren ?
x-tren? Is that just diendione?

Its really totally different than Dermacrine. TREN causes mood swings, kills the libido, and causes gyno issues for a lot of guys. Dermacrine doesnt have any of those problems.

Id say TREN is stronger per mg, but you will certainly have more sides to deal with if you dose TREN high enough for big gains.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will derm help with sides, like maybe keep bp lower while running epi
I dont think Dermacrine will lower blood pressure. Hawthorn berry is good for that though.

-Eric

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Soon as my superdrone gets here in going to run a 6 week pulse. I was going to start next week with Mdrol. But I wanna give this stuff a shot. 10-20 mg MWF

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Soon as my superdrone gets here in going to run a 6 week pulse. I was going to start next week with Mdrol. But I wanna give this stuff a shot. 10-20 mg MWF
sounds like a great plan man. keep us updated.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I give PP their dues,they have created a superb marketing machine with excellent gimmicks that the easily impressed find irresistible.

PP is hitting hard,and i believe is succeeding...I take my hat off to PP for their creativity in churning out old products with a new look.The syringe appliction is ingenious,and LIQUAVADE tecnology,it reminds me of the skin and hair product industry that constantly invent new words that have never existed in the English language before.

PP have conqured the market,PP have arrived!

UKStrength

I give PP their dues,they have created a superb marketing machine with excellent gimmicks that the easily impressed find irresistible.

PP is hitting hard,and i believe is succeeding...I take my hat off to PP for their creativity in churning out old products with a new look.The syringe appliction is ingenious,and LIQUAVADE tecnology,it reminds me of the skin and hair product industry that constantly invent new words that have never existed in the English language before.

Thanks for your support mate! :D

mdotmdot

Awards
Thanks for answering my "?" Now im thinking of using it on a 12 week bold 200cycle :439:

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established

You're making it sound like their products are just one big marketing scheme when that is not the case. What is wrong with making old products better? That's the whole point isn't it? I agree with the old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it" But if the product becomes better I am all for it. It's not just that PP says the products are better or good marketing they have the research to back it up. But I guess I am just easily impressed with a company that puts out products that do what they say for a change.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

I am actually offended by this. Have you read the information on the Liqua-Vade delivery system? It helps deliver flavones and hormones to the system that normally have a bad absorption rate because they are not water or oil soluble. We've actually used science to make products more effective at a lower dose; not only is this not a "gimmick", it's more of a breakthrough in the supplement industry. :hitwithrock:

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Only time will tell!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
awesome! i appreciate your response and look forward to it! good luck with your cycle as well!

phonefool

Awards
so if i was going to run an anavar cycle with a test base (hrt dose) - dermacrine at 5ml / day could serve the same purpose just as or almost as effectively? and if i understand correctly an on cycle ai would not be needed?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
What if you ran this, x-tren and superdrol LV? All at once? Would you be screwed?