Test Transdermal

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I know transdermals are not popular in general...but was wondering if Test dervied from Syno made as effective a transdermal as a Fina/Tren transdermal?

In other words is the percentage absorbed about the same?

What do you prefer as the carrier for the transdermal....Isopropyl Myristate or DMSO or...something else?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
There is a great transdermal formula at the top of the conversion forum. I have nevr used a test base transdermal but I have heard good things about it. BTW transdermals are not that bad IMO.

orvise

Awards
I know transdermals are not popular in general...but was wondering if Test dervied from Syno made as effective a transdermal as a Fina/Tren transdermal?

In other words is the percentage absorbed about the same?

What do you prefer as the carrier for the transdermal....Isopropyl Myristate or DMSO or...something else?
Bro,I think test base transdermal from syno is a gyno trap
I washed the **** out of mine and got gyno,thank god for nolva.
Ive been injecting 500 mg test e and i havent had any gyno symptoms.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Orvise, did you actually get gyno, or did you have some beginning symptoms? I remember you said in your thread that you were even taking nolva during your cycle, right? That sux, because I was really thinking about a test base trans, but am very prone to gyno.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
why?

Bro,I think test base transdermal from syno is a gyno trap
I washed the **** out of mine and got gyno,thank god for nolva.
Ive been injecting 500 mg test e and i havent had any gyno symptoms.
Hmmm, does this have to do with the estradiol in the syno not being washed all the way? because lots of people pin test made from syno after treating it with the kit that's sold and do fine...

I'm not doubting u...i'm just wondering the why's and wherefor of it...

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
It could be that you didn't cleave all the estradiol off with the NaOH. You used jweav's method if I recall correctly. If you didn't use enough NaOH there would have been some left in the Test prop + estradiol form. I'm not sure how well that would deliver transdermaly though. It could also be that you didn't wash the base with enough water. As far as I can see there should be no danger during the water addition / recrystallization step. All the estradiol should be removed by then and only TNE should precipitate.

However, it is obvious that there had to be some estradiol left. Are you normaly apt to get gyno orvise? I'd really like to look into what happened here as the whole point of this board is learning. There are many "formulas" out there for conversions but many that no one has tried. The syno to TNE is a common one, but if there is a purity issue we need to look at it closely to see what went wrong.

orvise

Awards
It could be that you didn't cleave all the estradiol off with the NaOH. You used jweav's method if I recall correctly. If you didn't use enough NaOH there would have been some left in the Test prop + estradiol form. I'm not sure how well that would deliver transdermaly though. It could also be that you didn't wash the base with enough water. As far as I can see there should be no danger during the water addition / recrystallization step. All the estradiol should be removed by then and only TNE should precipitate.

However, it is obvious that there had to be some estradiol left. Are you normaly apt to get gyno orvise? I'd really like to look into what happened here as the whole point of this board is learning. There are many "formulas" out there for conversions but many that no one has tried. The syno to TNE is a common one, but if there is a purity issue we need to look at it closely to see what went wrong.
i used jweaves formula exactly and like i said i washed the hell out of it.
I only got gyno symptoms puffy and sore nip,went away with nolva.
Im doing 500 mg test e injections with 10 mg nolva and i havent had any symptoms.I was on 10 mg nolva with the transdermal when i got the symptoms

csly

Awards
Test by itself can cause gyno if enough is used. In the body some test turns into estrogen. There most likely wan't much estradiol left. It is just that test turns into estrogen in the body. That's why if you are planning on using test you should always have an estrogen blocker on hand. An aromatase inhibitor such as( Arimidex, Teslac, Formastane, Proviron) will limit or prevent the activity of the aromatse enzyme(which induces the conversion of androgens[test in this case] into estrogen). While an antagonist will compete with the estrogen molecule for its receptor site.(examples of these include nolvadex, clomid) So if you have signs of gyno I recommend using both. To be safe I would recommend using an antagonist every time you run test if you are prone to gyno.

omar castillo

Awards
I am using a test base transdermal and is working just fine, I am using 100mgs a day and getting hard and stronger, so far no sides but a little oily skin.

Carlito