Epi stacked with test enathate question?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.43%

Question Epi stacked with test enathate question?

I was planning on running 30mg a day of epi with 500 mg's of test enanthate for the first 4 weeks of a 10 week cycle. Would the anti estrogen properties of epi(est methyl e) at 30mg a day reduce the aromatizing of the test while acting as an efficient anabolic?
    I'm 41 and and was active in the southern bodybuilding scene in the late 80's and early nineties. I began training serious again at 34, seven years ago. After running a gym and nutrition center for many years, I was very doubtful that any otc supplement would be more anabolic than whey protein...it was my experience that if it worked, the fda would pull it and claim it was a drug. Til Patrick Arnold came along...
    anyway, I ran an epistane, max lmg cycle last year and made incredible gains but my sexual power went to **** by the end of the cycle. All was well after pct, i decided not to run another without some test.
    I was going to stack a non-methyl like max-lmg or propadrol`with test but started thinking that Epi may be a good choice.
    Want to add some quality size without using anything very toxic. Hell, back in the day, the only oral that was not methylated and still gave us some results was primobolan. thats all that comes to mind, anyway.
    I'm 5'10'' 202 lbs 12% bf.
    So you guys think epi would be a good choice for the first 4 weeks or should I stick with a non-methyl. Let me know your thoughts on this.
    Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.29%

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyblues View Post
    I was planning on running 30mg a day of epi with 500 mg's of test enanthate for the first 4 weeks of a 10 week cycle. Would the anti estrogen properties of epi(est methyl e) at 30mg a day reduce the aromatizing of the test while acting as an efficient anabolic?
    I'm 41 and and was active in the southern bodybuilding scene in the late 80's and early nineties. I began training serious again at 34, seven years ago. After running a gym and nutrition center for many years, I was very doubtful that any otc supplement would be more anabolic than whey protein...it was my experience that if it worked, the fda would pull it and claim it was a drug. Til Patrick Arnold came along...
    anyway, I ran an epistane, max lmg cycle last year and made incredible gains but my sexual power went to **** by the end of the cycle. All was well after pct, i decided not to run another without some test.
    I was going to stack a non-methyl like max-lmg or propadrol`with test but started thinking that Epi may be a good choice.
    Want to add some quality size without using anything very toxic. Hell, back in the day, the only oral that was not methylated and still gave us some results was primobolan. thats all that comes to mind, anyway.
    I'm 5'10'' 202 lbs 12% bf.
    So you guys think epi would be a good choice for the first 4 weeks or should I stick with a non-methyl. Let me know your thoughts on this.
    Thanks

EPI is not a bad kicker for the first 4 weeks. Lots of guys running superdrol intead of dbol these days. Get some liver support supps and you'll be fine.

Turnibol is a great choice as well, nice dry gains
    Last edited by JKurz802; 02-10-2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: daaa

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enathate Cycle
    By mmasuperstar4 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 07:14 PM
  2. Tren Enathate Cyle
    By Teclis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 03:08 AM
  3. Test cyp.and D-Bol stacked