Quick PHs Question - I Only have past AAS experience.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to post a threat later about my goals, cycle, current stats, WO routine, ect (the whole 9yards) ... giving you the run down of my story, but in short I've been out the gym for 3yrs. I've just recently started hitting it back up (HARD) and I've dropped a significant amount of BF (unknown) while adding 22lbs of weight (and holding steady) @ 202lbs - biggest I've ever been Natty. As stated in the topic heading, I only have past AAS experience and have never used PHs. Just so happens I came a cross these PHs from a buddy who had them and said he'd never end up using them. Naturally, I gladly took them off his hands. Here is what I have:
  • M1T (legit - from the Europe (UK I think)) by Advanced Methyl Tech
  • Mass hardcore 2 (Phera Plex - by SSL)
  • I-GH-1 by LG
  • Methyl-1D by LG
I've also started taking SuperPump250, Eviscerate Topical Fat reduction rub, and Hyperdrive 3.0 or Poison by ALRI (can remember which and I'm to lazy to go look.

That said, I would never dream of taking them all at once or even stacking them one after another - I hate methyl compounds and I don’t think they make a liver aid strong enough to bring a liver back to life if someone did such a thing. I'm hip to the PCT protocol (going to run it as if I was using AAS), and I have 2 cabinets full of supplements to either complement these PHs or help aid their efficiency in some way.

Problem is, I've never used PHs so if you would be so kind as to share any advice cycle advice or suggestions on how I should run these compounds? Like I said, It's been 3yrs since I've been religious in my gym associations, but I have a solid 4 months under my belt now and have seem to become stagnant - nieher gaining nor losing weight regardless of training sessions or cardio routine. The muscle memory is absolutely amazing though (22lbs in the first 8wks and holding steady ever since). I was 215lbs when I stopped working out last, but juiced out of my head. I did a little test with Letro to see how much water weight I was holding onto and I dropped 1 lb, maybe 1.5lbs in 2-3wks of using it. Everyone I see thinks I’m using AAS, but in all honesty I’m not - 100 Natural at the moment.

Diet consists of protein shakes, chicken, chicken and more chicken, egg whites, tuna, an assortment of unsalted nuts, almost zero high GI carbs, and every veggie imaginable within an assortment of homemade dishes (I don’t eat out, drink soda, or really even cheat days – pizza ever once in a while). Diets pretty clean basically and has been throughout the entire 4 months of training. My calories are around 2000, but because of my schedule sometimes a lot lower, 1500cals and maybe even less.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated regarding the PHs and how to run them, and I’m open to any questions you might have for me as well. As mentioned, too, I’ll be posting a very detailed log once I start cycling (before/after pix, measurements, everything).

Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
So here's what I was thinking:

wk 1-4: M1T (by Advanced Methyl Tech)
wk 1-4: I-GH-1 (by LG)
wk 2-6: Methyl-1D (by LG)
wk 2-6: Mass hardcore 2 (Phera Plex - by SSL)
wk 1-8: SuperPump250 the whole
wk 1-8: Letro
wk 6-10: Normal PCT prptocpl (Clomid, Nolva, ect)

My reasoning behind this is M1T is a derivative of Test, as is Methyl 1D (I believe I read somewhere), and PPlex is a DHT derivative. Let me know what you think?

Sprt

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here's what I was thinking:

wk 1-4: M1T (by Advanced Methyl Tech)
wk 1-4: I-GH-1 (by LG)
wk 2-6: Methyl-1D (by LG)
wk 2-6: Mass hardcore 2 (Phera Plex - by SSL)
wk 1-8: SuperPump250 the whole
wk 1-8: Letro
wk 6-10: Normal PCT prptocpl (Clomid, Nolva, ect)

My reasoning behind this is M1T is a derivative of Test, as is Methyl 1D (I believe I read somewhere), and PPlex is a DHT derivative. Let me know what you think?

Sprt
Don't run M1T with another methyl... the other two are okay at lower doses (Not really sure what M1D is).

M1T is pretty much poison, so if you do run that, run it alone, or some type of unmethylated test base. Even though M1T is test base, I can gaurantee shut down in a week, and lethargy that you have never felt before.

walker11

Awards
only thing i would change would be adding creatine to you PCT to help kep your muscle hydrated. and hold of the superpump250 untill week 4 so you can carry it over to your PCT and can stack it with creatine, and also to help get over a possible plataue mid cycle (a lot of people hit a plataue around week 4-5 of PH).
other than that it looks pretty good. keep us all posted on how it works for you.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Wait wait wait … I have run M1T before ... Sorry ... I forgot I did use it to jump start a Test based AAS cycle once; way back before they started banning stuff. As soon as you said “lethargy,” it clicked for me. I remember that feeling very well. It only lasted the first week for me @ 10mg ED; which is exactly what the dose is per cap on the M1T I'm getting ready to take now.

The Methyl 1-D is by LG (the old Legal Gear brand), is the next generation clone of the former M1T I believe; which is why I don’t want to run them together. If you remember, there was a Methyl-P right after M1T was banned (or something to that affect – it was eventually banned too). Well now it’s been reformulated and called Methyl 1-D. IDK, all this sh*t confuses me but it was all free so I took it. :)

Also, the SuperPump250 has creatine in it, but I don’t think it's very much ... "mg" is not listed on the label anywhere. So I'll keep that in mind. I have extra creatine on hand; as well as a whole bucket of BCAA I ordered in bulk not to long ago.

Thank you, both of you for your imput ...

Does anyone have any experience with any of these PHs listed - either the older banned version or the newer versions? I'd just like to hear your thoughts on their performance.

Best regards,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thanks to those who posted ...

I've decided to keep the PH cycle going no longer than 6wks. I just dont feel comfortable running methyls for any lengthy period of time, you know? So If I have to drop the P-Plex, I will ... but whatever I end up doing 6wks max.

Thanks,
Sprt

taze13

Awards
Just wanted to say thanks to those who posted ...

I've decided to keep the PH cycle going no longer than 6wks. I just dont feel comfortable running methyls for any lengthy period of time, you know? So If I have to drop the P-Plex, I will ... but whatever I end up doing 6wks max.

Thanks,
Sprt
Just do the m1t for this cycle and than do the pplex in a few months.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Just do the m1t for this cycle and than do the pplex in a few months.
Is it true what i read that P-Plex is "x" stimes stronger than M1T anway?

The only reason I was going to finish up with P-Plex is because (as I read) its a derivative of DHT (similar to winny); which would help me harden up - aside from my current cardio/diet regime.

Anyhow, I've been thnking of waiting on using the P-Plex at a later date as you mentioned anyway. lol, With the doses these companies want there customers to take their products they dont last more than 1-2 wkeeks - which I can't see much of an effect being obtained unless you by multiple bottles of their stuff; this is just a lingering thought process from plenty of former AAS exerience. Plus, as I previously mentioned I received these PHs for free. So I', not looking to go out of my way to find the "banned" stuff when i can get the "real" sutff for a 1/4 of the ost.

I'm not used to PHs and they're effects ... and as it is i'm talking less then the recommennded doses percribed on the bottles as it is (not too much less than precribed, but mainly just to stratch out these PH cycle). I'm only now begining to notice effects, however, I'm just about out of everything I had on hand to begin with. So, like I alwys thought, PHs seem a waste of time. Go big (AAS), or go home. Point being ... PHs are proving to be a waste of time - like I have always thought to begin with. I wont jump to concluions just yet though, this cycles not over yet. :)

I just down loaded P90X, P90X+, and P90X Extreme (whatever the difference is between the programs - beginers, intermediate, and advanced i assume) for free online. I'm really excited to get stated with those programs more than anything else. I'm not all about the "SWOLE-JUICED" look anymore. I just want t get "FIT" and back in shape. You know? I was pretty good size before i stopped training ... so i dont imagine its going to take much to get close to where I was; which was the thoght process behind taing thes PHs to begin with.

Thanks for your imput though man, seriously ...
Sprt

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
pplex does not dry u out it bloats u pretty hard

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay. as im sure (or hope) you know, methyl-1-test, and pheraplex (madol) are both full blown anabolic/androgenic steroids.

methyl-1D from lg is just dhea/a.i. + other crap to help it convert into testosterone. it also has a natural 5a reductase inhibitor to help prevent dht conversion.

I would say run the cycle like this:

M1t (10mg) or P.P (30mg) (which ever you want to run first) for 4 weeks.
Methyl 1-D/1gh1 @ rec. dosage for 4 weeks.

then you jump str8 into you pct the next day as these are orals with a relatively short half life.

the methyl 1-d may help with the lethargy d/t the dhea in it. I have found dhea to help me when I've ran harsh oral cycles.

If you want to read more about pheraplex (madol/dmt) you can visit the website:
that link should take you directly to the pheraplex/madol/dmt write up, with solid information on the designer steroid. from there you can also research other designer steroids.

good luck, let me know if you have anymore questions.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
pplex does not dry u out it bloats u pretty hard
That's good to know ... I have Letro on hand - hopefully this will help with the bloats.

okay. as I’m sure (or hope) you know, methyl-1-test, and pheraplex (madol) are both full blown anabolic/androgenic steroids.
Yes, I am well aware of this; which is the only reason I even considered using them in the first place. I've never liked PHs, but M1T was one I've used in the past and always enjoyed jump starting my AAS cycles with (more so than D-BOl and/or Anadrol. To put it simply, M1T worked better for me than the other "true" anabolic/androgenic orals). As mentioned, I've used AAS extensively in the past; since 1999 (not full time of course ...lol). Point being, I've been around the "dark side" of the block a few times.

methyl-1D from lg is just dhea/a.i. + other crap to help it convert into testosterone. it also has a natural 5a reductase inhibitor to help prevent dht conversion.
Methyl 1-D sounds like a waste of money to me ... plus, with the dosages prescribed for the 1 bottle I have will last roughly ten days I believe. I cut the prescribed dose in half which should stretch it to around nine-teen days. However, with what you've brought to my attention it seems like I'm selling myself short by cutting doses - since Methyl 1-D is basically a p*ssy combination of compounds; even with the 1gh1 along side it. Am I right? Maybe it’s not, but someone looking at it from my perspective might think so ...

I would say run the cycle like this:

M1t (10mg) or P.P (30mg) (which ever you want to run first) for 4 weeks.
Methyl 1-D/1gh1 @ rec. dosage for 4 weeks.

Then you jump str8 into you pct the next day as these are orals with a relatively short half life.

The methyl 1-d may help with the lethargy d/t the dhea in it. I have found dhea to help me when I've ran harsh oral cycles.
I think this is what I'll do :
  • P-Plex @ prescribed doses to start the cycle.
  • Letro @ .625mg(mcg) ED or 2.5 mg(mcg) E3D – sorry I believe its “MG.”
  • Methyl 1-D, 1GH1, & M1T all @ prescribed doses to end the cycle.
  • Clomid/Nolva - Normal PCT Protocol – start on my last day.
I'd prefer to end with the M1T after hearing P-Plex sides (bloat). M1T Always put LEAN LBM on me and (surprisingly) helped me cut BF; regardless of diet. My Diets clean right now, so I should do well with the M1T at the end.

I did some calculations and even at half dose the cycle will last 28 days exactly. 4wks with the right liver aids (even though I swore I would never do an ALL oral cycle) should help me put on some solid LBM. I might not have mentioned, but I'm not really going for that "SWOLE" look anyway - "FIT" is more like it - and at 205lbs already (BF unknown) I would like to shed 10lbs of BF; which just might bring me down into the single digits. Abs are already visible, but the definition I'm looking for is lacking. That said, perhaps I should use this time to cut/lean out; using the PHs to prevent as much muscle loss as possible. Also, I will be doing P90X in the morning (cardio, stretch, ext) & my usual HST training in the evening. Tweak the diet a little bit more and it shouldn’t be too hard to do.

If I wanted to be lazy, I could always use the DNP, T3, or Clen I also have on hand. lol. I'm totally joking ... nothing of that nature will even be considered until I see where this PH cycle gets me. I would only use those type of ompounds along side AAS. That’s neither here, nor there for a while though. I like where I’m at right now … "if it aint broke, don’t fix it." Right?

If you want to read more about pheraplex (madol/dmt) you can visit the website:
that link should take you directly to the pheraplex/madol/dmt write up, with solid information on the designer steroid. from there you can also research other designer steroids.
Thanks for the site ... a lot of good info there. I appreciate you taking the time to really put effort into this thread for me. PHs, as mentioned where never my thing, but I know a lot of other who are into the new generation of PHs and will benefit from reading what we've discussed here.

Thanks again to the guys for sharing and suggesting. I'll update once I've started the PHs and give progress notes on the cycle. I'm curious to see how the Methyl 1-d/1GH1 effect M1T's lethargy; which was always a HUGE problem for me for the first week of use (sides usually subsided after a week in my case, though).

Check back in,
Sprt

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
khall1974 35 and Older 10
Anabolics 21