Dbol/winny

Bless

Awards
Whats up guys, Just looking for some help. I have started a Dbol Cycle im doing a 50mg a day of BD Dbol. for 6 weeks then 6 weeks of BD winny 50mg. I am not really satisfied with the bulking i received is there something i can run right after the Dbol and before the Winny or should i just finish out the winny too then start a new cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so ur running 12 weeks of methylated steroids?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
you're planning on running 12 weeks of methylated compounds?!

Good luck with that.

You have injectable winny or oral winstrol?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
wow...should really only run dbol for like 4 weeks........and like they said good luck...this will not come out the way you are planning

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks, methylated orals, and no test? :damnit1:

Bless

Awards
I have already done 4 weeks of Dbol my buddy did the same cycle and told me it would be good for a first cycle.. Should i stop the Dbol and start the winny or what would be a better route?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have already done 4 weeks of Dbol my buddy did the same cycle and told me it would be good for a first cycle.. Should i stop the Dbol and start the winny or what would be a better route?
stop the dbol and start PCT. then research ur a$$ off for 6+ months before u even think to use steroids again.

ur "cycle" is irresponsible and ur friend is an idiot for suggesting it to u.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my buddy told me it would be alright to go rob that bank because he did and got great results.

Do your own research cause your friends a moron just like my friend.

RESEARCH