Subcutaneous Injection Question

bigmoe70

Awards
I am going to start taking my HCG next week and plan on injecting 250 IU twice a week subcutaneously (I am using this during my cycle, not post cycle). I will be on it for 10 weeks and I only plan on injecting in my stomach. Obviously I won't be using the exact same spot in my stomach every time but would you guys think it's a good idea to inject in other places also or should I be fine injecting it only in my stomach? Thanks.

Juiced

Awards
I am going to start taking my HCG next week and plan on injecting 250 IU twice a week subcutaneously (I am using this during my cycle, not post cycle). I will be on it for 10 weeks and I only plan on injecting in my stomach. Obviously I won't be using the exact same spot in my stomach every time but would you guys think it's a good idea to inject in other places also or should I be fine injecting it only in my stomach? Thanks.

Should be good with just the stomach. You know you can inject HCG intramuscularly, thats what I stick to and you can always rotate sites....

Overall have fun

bigmoe70

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Yes I know I can inject IM but from what I heard injecting hcg subcutaneously is a bit less discomforting than IM.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
The only part that hurts is when the pin breaks the skin. After that, its all butter. I just jam it in my quad somewhere and don't worry about whether it goes IM or sub-Q. I find that needles pierce the skin on my quads easier than anywhere else, so I do that. I have the toughest time pinning biceps and abdominal skin (tough and springy + a lot of nerve endings).

bigmoe70

Awards
What size needle are you using? I am planning using an insulin needle (29G) sub-q.