Upcoming cycle - any suggestions

liv2grow

Awards
I know there have been quite a few M-drol, X-Tren cycle posts as of late but I guess one more won’t hurt. I just figured I would get some input now that there has so much discussion.
I have experience with both products separately as well as other aas experience.

Cycle:
X-Tren: 90/90/90/90/120/120
M-Drol: 20/20/20/20/0/0
Arimidex:0/0/0/0/0.5/0.5 - taken EOD

PCT:
Clomid: 100/50/0/0
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
CEL PCT Assist for 5 weeks? - Any thoughts, I have never used this product before.

Support Supps:
CEL cycle assist
LiverCare (which I stay on pritty much all the time)
Flax Oil (which is part of my diet anyway)
Taurine (about 5-9g/day for back pumps)

I feel that my X-Tren and M-Drol dosage is good. After stopping the M-drol after week 4, I am upping the X-Tren to 120mg/day to help dry me out and solidify my gains. The CEL cycle assist should contain enough B-6 to prevent progestin based gyno from the X-tren.

I would like some input on the Arimidex for the last two weeks of the cycle after stopping the M-Drol. My reasoning for using it is twofold; first, after I stop the M-Drol I have 2 weeks until I start my SERM during PCT I am thinking this could leave me a risk for estrogen based gyno. Second, it may also help dry me out.

As far as my PCT goes, I am using Clomid for the first two weeks mainly to combat the progestin from the X-tren. And I am running nolva all the way through because I have found that it restores my HPTA faster than clomid. Let me know if you feel my dosing is in order.

All thoughts/suggestions are welcome.

Jimmytest

Awards
It won't hurt to use it but I would just see what happens and if you feel the sides coming on then use it, or just use it if your worried or if your gonna stress about it.