Gyno (PNS)?

Nova1723

Awards
After MANY cycles of phs I ofcourse had gyno issues; first started after my first run with original M1t back in 2002, took the proper pct (nolva, cabergoline, etc...) and it seemed to always clear up, then it came back after running epistane again pct - went away, then M14ADD came back again and I ran the usual pct and it went away....NOW the only problem/issue that I'm sure some of you have dealt or currently deal with is the PNS (puffy nipple syndrome) like where there is no current gyno yet due to the past gyno the nipple is stretched out so the only time it looks normal is when your cold and that skin tightens up. My question is... is there any way of getting back the normality in the skin where it doesn't look puffy anymore even w/out gyno? Its discouraging! Didn't know if there was a cream or something out there that could help tighten the skin up.

steakboy

I don't know to much about gyno, as i'm not prone, and all i know is from what i read. I hear that nolva can bring on delayed onset of gyno after your PCT. have you ever tried running clomid?

Nova1723

Awards
I don't know to much about gyno, as i'm not prone, and all i know is from what i read. I hear that nolva can bring on delayed onset of gyno after your PCT. have you ever tried running clomid?
Yep, I've run Nolva(for estrogen related), Clomid(to bring my test levels back), Cabergoline(read a # of things in relation to prolactin antagonizer), Armidex, and Letro. This is in relation to past experience with phs not saying the gyno is coming back currently its just past effects of the gyno has caused the skin to "permanently" stretch out, I wanna know if there is a way to tighten the skin back up, the nipple itself.

steakboy

aahh sorry i misread i think.

well besides surgery, man there's some OTC stuff you can get at walmart i'm sure. look for creams with yeast extract, aloe vera and soy protein. so not to plagiarize to much i found this article - bodybuilding.com/fun/louis13.htm

Nova1723

Awards
aahh sorry i misread i think.

well besides surgery, man there's some OTC stuff you can get at walmart i'm sure. look for creams with yeast extract, aloe vera and soy protein. so not to plagiarize to much i found this article - bodybuilding.com/fun/louis13.htm
No worries,

I appreciate the help/info bro!

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
After MANY cycles of phs I ofcourse had gyno issues; first started after my first run with original M1t back in 2002, took the proper pct (nolva, cabergoline, etc...) and it seemed to always clear up, then it came back after running epistane again pct - went away, then M14ADD came back again and I ran the usual pct and it went away....NOW the only problem/issue that I'm sure some of you have dealt or currently deal with is the PNS (puffy nipple syndrome) like where there is no current gyno yet due to the past gyno the nipple is stretched out so the only time it looks normal is when your cold and that skin tightens up. My question is... is there any way of getting back the normality in the skin where it doesn't look puffy anymore even w/out gyno? Its discouraging! Didn't know if there was a cream or something out there that could help tighten the skin up.
Skin looking puffy or just the nipple area? I just reversed some onset progesterone gyno with letro and dostinex and it worked great. Make sure to
pct from the letro if you go that route. The only thing I could think of is cutting down your bf% to tighten up your skin if that is the issue...

Nova1723

Awards
Skin looking puffy or just the nipple area? I just reversed some onset progesterone gyno with letro and dostinex and it worked great. Make sure to
pct from the letro if you go that route. The only thing I could think of is cutting down your bf% to tighten up your skin if that is the issue...
The nipple is puffy and you can see "discoloration" due to the skin once being stretched, again there is NO gyno currently present this is from PAST gyno months ago and on more than one occasion. I have just started using Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Stretch Mark that I use to use years ago for stretch marks, I figured since it had some important vitamins (A, E, etc...) that maybe it would help but I think it needs something more... I don't want to have to go through surgery. As far as cutting down my bf% I know this works to some degree bcuz last year during spring/summer when I was cutting up it "somewhat" was better but again the nipple is just stretched =/