P-MAG to M-DROL bridge and PCT pls rate

steakboy

Hey people my rat is a semi-experienced user of PH/PS, and needs some help with his current "bridge" setup.

Running Cycle Assist 2 weeks prior, and during cycle. Other sups include 3g fish oil, multis, glucosamine w/ chrodontin and MSM

Diet is definitely in check. Eating heavy (+300-400 cal of maint) during cycle and PCT, and tapering off to maintenance cal after PCT during Suppress-C use.

Cycle
_____

pmag - 75/75/50/25/0
mdrol - 0/ 0/20/20/20

PCT
_____

clomid- 0/0/0/0/0/50/50/25/25
nolva - 0/0/0/0/0/40/40/20/20
suppress-c 50mg daily during PCT for 8 weeks? to much?

My rat's cycle of pmag was inadvertently cut short due to not knowing (to stupid to read the bottle) how many actual pills would make a full cycle. DERP. Had to adjust the cycle to this. Tell me if my 190lb rat will survive.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try running the m-drol for the first 3 weeks. Probly be easier to keep those gains with the p-mag solidifying those gains at the end of the cycle.

steakboy

I heard a lot to show this is the right method in doing this bridge but... my rat already started. He's on week 3 right now. he kept most all weight from mdrol alone, so he said (i speak rat) that he's not afraid to lose the gains from running sd last. i think the clomid/nolva PCT will kick natty in the ass quick enough.