myogenix spawn Log 2010

raynev

raynev

Awards
Hey im Ray and I'm about to start my first Spawn cycle (Next week).
And was thinking of doing a log.

ive done 2 PH cycles and had some good results and thought i should follow this one as im trying to get to some personal goals.

October/November i did a kilosports trenadrol cycle. went from 185-205 in 1 month. (fell to 198lbs after pct kilosports clomid) Bench up (max 240 to 265) (reps up 190 to 215) everything else up about the same:

took 4 weeks off (mid nov to mid dec)

dec/january tried PP 1-t tren

weight up to 205 from 198
bench max 285 reps 225
weight stayed at 205
pct gaspari novadex xt (have 8 days left)

so JUST B4 I START any suggestions on PCT for Spawn and anything else to maximize this cycle (the trenadrol was great, the 1-t tren...was okay but nothing like the trenadrol for me (eating was probably a little less then the trenadrol could of been the reason... but either way didnt feel the same intensity)

Goals
-weight 215 (looking for pct weight of 210)
-bench max 300-305 reps: 245
-all around increases in body about the same:

im 22yr. height: 6-3

will be taking jac3ed and milk thistle and will be eating around 3500- 3800cals with atleast 200g protein a day

SO ANY ONE SEE ANYTHING I SHOULD CHANGE/ ADD/ REMOVE FOR MAXIMUM GAINS AND DO YOU THINK THESE GOALS ARE INLINE WITH SPAWN RESULTS

THANKS WILL START THE LOG IN A WEEK OR SO.

Jimmytest

Awards
I took some spawn a few months back, I was also on test so I just used nolvadex when I came off, that's what I would go with. Everything else looks alright. I'm not sure about other ph's, spawn is the only one I have tried.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
um... pct?? you havent put enough though into this cycle. dont start yet. also, its not good to jump righht from pct into another cycle, you need to give your body recomp time. you need to do this

.plan out a real pct (not novedex xt)
. wait a couple more months
. get real support supps (hawthorne berry, cycle support)

research this site before jumping on cycle, you can read the horror stories of people doing what your about to do, or you can find real info on how to do it right. you only get one body.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
um... pct?? you havent put enough though into this cycle. dont start yet. also, its not good to jump righht from pct into another cycle, you need to give your body recomp time. you need to do this

.plan out a real pct (not novedex xt)
. wait a couple more months
. get real support supps (hawthorne berry, cycle support)

research this site before jumping on cycle, you can read the horror stories of people doing what your about to do, or you can find real info on how to do it right. you only get one body.
Seriously... 4 weeks between cycles and XT as a pct? Come on now man, you're gonna mess your s h i t up... 1 month on cycle, 1 month pct, 2 months off...

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Seriously... 4 weeks between cycles and XT as a pct? Come on now man, you're gonna mess your s h i t up... 1 month on cycle, 1 month pct, 2 months off...
agreed... if you used a serm..... eh it wouldnt have been so bad but still dude. xt is NOT a pct, its a part of one maybe. You needa get clomiphene citrate, and dose it 100, 50, 50, 25. you can start novedex xt during week 3 of pct and taper down, but you can mess yourself up otherwise... hope that helps....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Third cycle since October? Most people will run 2 or 3 cycles per year. You need some time off like others have mentioned, AND research PCT. You've been told that Novadex XT is NOT a sufficient PCT and I'll say it again. You are relying on steroids too much, you will never learn how to train/eat properly to grow. At your age you should have no problems growing.

PCT
-clomid
-PCT Assist or Post Cycle Support
-Cort product

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You are basically running cycles with no REAL pct and no time off, if you don't slow down and do proper pct you'll be at the doctor needing HRT

You are going to fu** yourself up

raynev

raynev

Awards
okay thanks for the info here, i guess ill give it some more time. not trying to mess anything up too bad. ived been going to the gym about 3 times a week for 5 years but just the last 2 years have i moved it up to around 5 times a week. ill get a better pct group together and give it some more weeks before i start that spawn. thanks for the info.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
okay thanks for the info here, i guess ill give it some more time. not trying to mess anything up too bad. ived been going to the gym about 3 times a week for 5 years but just the last 2 years have i moved it up to around 5 times a week. ill get a better pct group together and give it some more weeks before i start that spawn. thanks for the info.
dont mess with hormones without serms ,(nolva, clomid)

heres what you can do
wk1 wk2 wk3 wk4
clomid- 100, 50, 50, 25 ( research serms and you will know what i mean)
novedex xt (ai)- 0 , 0, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1eod, 0
natural test booster- run after serm
liver/joint support- clean your system out with a gallon of water a day, joint support because your joints will be dry.

hope this helps. this is a very basic pct.

unique372

Awards
Hi im new here and need a lil help, I've been workin out for about 6 months now 5days a wk. Im 31 @ 170lbs. Im bout to start a 30day spawn cycle n wanna know if my stacks r gd enough: i have Liver x w/ biosorb (liver supprt) for the spawn cycle, for pct i have novedex xt i believe thats not enough for my pct and was wondering if i can stack it w/ humanofort for my pct or should i stack the novedex xt w/ clomid, please help

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
why would you not run a SERM with those cycles? seriously, its cheap for SERMs there is no excuse.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
jacked + tren will be nasty for your blood pressure, not to mention the other issues pointed out already.

i have to cycle off all caffeine (and that includes coffee) to run tren without BP issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
TheMeatus101 Anabolics 13
bt0312 Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 17