**Dkwilson16's M-drol Cycle Log**

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
After months of following the Mdrol logs of others and doing my research, the time has FINALLY come to start my Mdrol cycle. I finally get to start my cycle tomorrow. I want to be able to keep up with this log like others have so that a) i can keep up with my own goals and successes and b) for others to follow along and chime in on their own Mdrol experiences so others looking to run an Mdrol cycle can get a better feel of this PH. (aka the purpose of the forum)

Background:
21 years old, 6"0 210. I've run only 1 ph cycle before (Hdrol) and saw very nice gains, going from about 205lbs to 218lbs and great strength gains from such a mild PH. Then i started running and cut down some body fat after PCT while keeping near the same strength gains.

My Cycle:
Starting date: Monday, Feb. 8th
I have pre-loaded Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle for 2 weeks prior.

Cycle...
M-drol @ 10/20/20/20
AnimalPak Multivitamin
Fish Oil

PCT:
I have Nolva that I am planning on running @ 40/20/20/20
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
Sci Fit KreAlkalyn

I also have 2 bottles of iForce Reversitol and iForce Testabolan V2 which i have been researching about their possible use along with Nolva in PCT (haven't come to a decision about this yet, i keep reading positive and negative about it)

Top 3 Goals:
1. Get to 225lbs body weight
2. 1 Rep max 325 on bench. (Or at least 3 plates, but I'm setting it high. Currently sitting at 295 as of Monday)
3. Hit the chest hardcore, which i see as my weak spot (and advice on certain workouts is appreciated, i just never feel it good in my chest and cable flies usually kill my rotator cuffs.)

Routine:
I'll be working out 6 times a week, usually something like this:
Mondays- Bench/chest and tri's
Tuesdays- Deadlifts/Back and Bi's
Wednesdays- Squats/Legs
Thursdays- Incline, decline/chest
Fridays- Arms
Saturdays- Shoulders/Shrugs and cleans
Sundays- off

I want to hit chest twice a week because of it being my weak point so that i can really focus on that. My chest is the one thing i want to increase the size in.

Hope you guys follow along so I can hit this hard and see some drastic gains in size and strength. My plan is to get some major gains, follow it up with a thorough 4 week PCT, then start on an 8 week cut through April and May so i'll be lookin fly by summer time :)

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest clomid over nolva, but if you already have nolva then nevermind.

Subbed

andro

Awards
dony be surprised of no one post on here...no one did on my m-drol log. Just a suggestion......run it 20mg's all the way thru. i started at mine at 20mg, and found that the sides were very mild. and others have said that 10mg didnt do much. but its your cycle, do it how you want. you may want to consider taurine on cycle too....ward off back-pumps.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Yeah i already have nolva, i couldn't make up my mind between the two but finally just assumed Nolva since it's what i read about the most. My main fear is gyno so hopefully it does its job!

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I've read that after taking nolva on mdrol gyno can come back, I didn't read much into it but I know the info was here on this forum.

I'm going to be running a mdrol/tren cycle in about 10 days.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
dony be surprised of no one post on here...no one did on my m-drol log. Just a suggestion......run it 20mg's all the way thru. i started at mine at 20mg, and found that the sides were very mild. and others have said that 10mg didnt do much. but its your cycle, do it how you want. you may want to consider taurine on cycle too....ward off back-pumps.
It's cool, im gonna log no matter what so i can keep up with my stuff and if people wanna join and help out then that's just that much more motivation for me.
Yeah i will probably pick up some taurine, thanks for the reminder. And I figure i'd start with 10mg for the first few days at least before bumping it up, but i may change my mind tomorrow and go with 20 mgs if i get some more recommendations for it. I've just been reading the posts about how "5mg is enough" and all that so i figured better safe than sorry. We'll see come tomorrow i guess...

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I've read that after taking nolva on mdrol gyno can come back, I didn't read much into it but I know the info was here on this forum.

I'm going to be running a mdrol/tren cycle in about 10 days.
Really? I've been trying to research as much as possible about the 2 but if some more people agree that that is the case i might get some clomid as well until PCT and decide then.

That sounds like it should be a fun cycle, have you ran Mdrol solo? If so, what was your experience with it?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Really? I've been trying to research as much as possible about the 2 but if some more people agree that that is the case i might get some clomid as well until PCT and decide then.

That sounds like it should be a fun cycle, have you ran Mdrol solo? If so, what was your experience with it?
Never ran it yet. But I have ran tren @ 120 MG with no sides besides being pumped in the gym.

Do a search on "m-drol" on here, you'll find the thread I was talking about.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Alright so day 1 down, had a good bench/chest workout. I feel it was a good place to start out at as my base for the cycle.

I weighed in at 209lbs. Kind of light but i think ill gain fast. On bench i got 225 x 10 and 245 x 6 which is up a couple reps from usual. Not attributing this to the Mdrol obviously, probably just a combo of the past month of hard workouts preparing for the cycle and the placebo effect of starting my cycle to get that extra rep or two before failure. (Last wk i got 225 x 8 and 245 x 4)

Nothing else really to mention other than the good workout, just can't wait to keep getting in the gym and to start feeling the Mdrol kick in.

Oh and since I was stuck between doing just 10mg or 20 mg i just pulled one apart and did 15mg. May do this for the first week (or 6 days because of halving pills) then go with 20mg the last 3 weeks.

Back and Bi's tomorrow :)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is just me but, my first time I ran m-drol, I went from 215 to about 240. Did 10/20/30. If you can handle 30mgs go for it. If not 20mg will still yield super gains

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
This is just me but, my first time I ran m-drol, I went from 215 to about 240. Did 10/20/30. If you can handle 30mgs go for it. If not 20mg will still yield super gains
Damnnnn 215 to 240? And only 3 weeks? Im usually at 216 so if i got up to 240 that would be freaking ridiculous. Maybe i should change my goal to 230 or 235. What were your strength gains like?

I will probably end up doing 30mgs the last week, I was just trying to keep myself from 30 so I wouldn't mess myself up.

Do the odds of gyno go up with increased dosage like any other side?

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Everytime I read stuff like this it drives me crazy. Only because I didn't get anything out of my cycle.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea strength/size was ridiculous. I was just going for straight up mass and by no means did I look even remotely appealing. I have never had any gyno issues but, i'm sure it coud be a problem with higher doses for some people.

Good luck on the cycle bro. What batch number is your m-drol btw?

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Yea strength/size was ridiculous. I was just going for straight up mass and by no means did I look even remotely appealing. I have never had any gyno issues but, i'm sure it coud be a problem with higher doses for some people.

Good luck on the cycle bro. What batch number is your m-drol btw?
Yeah I'm sure you put on some serious mass with that weight gain, idk if i wanna gain THAT much with summer coming up and all. I want to be able to cut most of the fat back down before June and July...

Thanks man, oh and I'm running batch # 53426 Exp. Oct 2012

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Everytime I read stuff like this it drives me crazy. Only because I didn't get anything out of my cycle.
That sucks man, what happened? no gains? bad batch? that better not be me

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Hey dk,
Your routine looks solid, although I would cut out the deadlifts. Once the mdrol kicks in you will get calf and back pumps. You might want to stay away from the deads and from working the lower back area.

May want to look at red yeast rice. I'm taking cycle assist by CEL, but I wouldn't recommend running milk thistle on cycle. I always like to throw in joint supps and multi vatimins also, that's just me.

10/20/20/20 sounds good. Idk how beneficial running 20 the first week is. You'll be fine with that I'm sure. Don't know if 40mg nolva is necessary. You may want to access your own tolerance for estrogen and do a 20/20/15/10 like I'm planning. Either way your plan looks solid

But what's your diet like? And bf%?

-Young

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
How did you run it for? I didn't start really feeling it until the 3rd week. Sometimes you have to give it a chance.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Hey dk,
Your routine looks solid, although I would cut out the deadlifts. Once the mdrol kicks in you will get calf and back pumps. You might want to stay away from the deads and from working the lower back area.

May want to look at red yeast rice. I'm taking cycle assist by CEL, but I wouldn't recommend running milk thistle on cycle. I always like to throw in joint supps and multi vatimins also, that's just me.

10/20/20/20 sounds good. Idk how beneficial running 20 the first week is. You'll be fine with that I'm sure. Don't know if 40mg nolva is necessary. You may want to access your own tolerance for estrogen and do a 20/20/15/10 like I'm planning. Either way your plan looks solid

-Young
Thanks for the response man... I'll definitely keep that in mind about the deads and lower back. I rarely do deadlifts so it was kind of one of those things i was making myself do anyways, so i guess i may wait til after cycle to hit those hard.

What's the red yeast rice all about? i need to get my diet more in check, I'm trying to get my nutritional stuff down... right now i just have the basics of basically eating 3 or 4 pieces of grilled chicken like 4 times a day from our food place here at TCU. Its nice and convenient. And then of course protein shakes, lots of fruit and veggies... But i need to learn more about all the smaller nutritional stuff besides simply tons of protein and no fatty foods, cokes, etc.

And with the dosage, i guess ill just play it by ear as the weeks go on... I may stick to 10mgs for now until week 2. Or maybe i could go 3 or 4 days at 10mgs then 3 or 4 days at 15 mg then 20mgs the rest of the way out- possibly ending with 30 but i was hoping for super gains with keeping it at 20.
I have to research more about my nolva, i've just seen a few people doing 40/20/20/20 but was going to look into it more. I will look more into doing something like 20/20/15/10 and maybe some more people will chime in about it.

I'm not sure about bf%, i want to get it checked. I will try to post a before pic from a couple weeks ago if i can figure it out...

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
That sucks man, what happened? no gains? bad batch? that better not be me
I gained 1 lbs a day for 3 days and then nothing for 7 days after that. No strength increase no weight gain. I'm told by cel that there are no bad batches but nothing else makes sense.

How did you run it for? I didn't start really feeling it until the 3rd week. Sometimes you have to give it a chance.
20/20/20 is what I was going to run. But I just stopped because I wasn't gaining anything. It doesn't make sense that it would take until the third week because so many guys are gaining 15+lbs and most of them are gaining the first 2 weeks with a decent gains the third.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I gained 1 lbs a day for 3 days and then nothing for 7 days after that. No strength increase no weight gain. I'm told by cel that there are no bad batches but nothing else makes sense.

20/20/20 is what I was going to run. But I just stopped because I wasn't gaining anything. It doesn't make sense that it would take until the third week because so many guys are gaining 15+lbs and most of them are gaining the first 2 weeks with a decent gains the third.
That's bizarre, have you had any good experiences with other PH's?

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
That's bizarre, have you had any good experiences with other PH's?
Yup I had ran 1-tu which was leftover from before the first big ban and put on 15+lbs and with havoc I put on 15+lbs. That's why I was so bummed out to have not even put on 5 pounds in a week and a half. I was eating a ton too and just was not gaining strength or size. It seriously felt like I hadn't taken anything at all.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Yup I had ran 1-tu which was leftover from before the first big ban and put on 15+lbs and with havoc I put on 15+lbs. That's why I was so bummed out to have not even put on 5 pounds in a week and a half. I was eating a ton too and just was not gaining strength or size. It seriously felt like I hadn't taken anything at all.
That's weird man, what batch #?

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I need one more post to post a before pic... here's one to kind of see where I'm at bf%-wise until i get it checked...

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards

As you can see, my chest needs the most work. If anyone has any specific exercises or tips for this i'd appreciate it.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Hey dk,

-Young
Why wouldn't you run milk thistle?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
What's your workout routine? How many calories you take in a day?

Cassavus

As you can see, my chest needs the most work. If anyone has any specific exercises or tips for this i'd appreciate it.
What really helped me out was switching over to dumbbells presses. They require more stabilization and you can get a better squeeze at the top because of the range of motion. Also you don't need a spotter while using them, though it is still helpful. :)

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
What's your workout routine? How many calories you take in a day?
Routine:
Wednesdays- Squats/Legs
Fridays- Arms
Sundays- off

I don't count my calories yet but all i know is i eat a ton even off cycle, about 4 or 5 meals a day excluding protein shakes and little snacks. And i keep it healthy. This is something i want to improve on though, getting better at knowing what exactly i am putting in my body (nutritional-wise) and what it aids in...

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
What really helped me out was switching over to dumbbells presses. They require more stabilization and you can get a better squeeze at the top because of the range of motion. Also you don't need a spotter while using them, though it is still helpful. :)
Yeah i'm really trying to focus on DB bench and incline because I'm kind of weak at them. I only do like 95's on flat and like 75's on incline. Probably because of the fact that my chest is weak. :thanks: for the advice

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna sit here and tell you I'm the best at saying what works best for routines, but it looks to me like your over working your chest. I know that's your main goal, but I really switched up my routine and saw my size and gains shoot up without the use of PH/AAS.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
20/20/20 is what I was going to run. But I just stopped because I wasn't gaining anything. It doesn't make sense that it would take until the third week because so many guys are gaining 15+lbs and most of them are gaining the first 2 weeks with a decent gains the third.[/QUOTE]

Most of the weight gained during the first 2 weeks is water weight, increased diet and bf% increase, imo. I experienced that too. But the real lean gains, at least for me, were toward the 3rd week. I'm on day 27 and I've gained good 14 or 15lbs and my bf% is lower.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Routine:
Wednesdays- Squats/Legs
Fridays- Arms
Sundays- off

I don't count my calories yet but all i know is i eat a ton even off cycle, about 4 or 5 meals a day excluding protein shakes and little snacks. And i keep it healthy. This is something i want to improve on though, getting better at knowing what exactly i am putting in my body (nutritional-wise) and what it aids in...

Be careful how frequently you train a muscle. Your recovery time will get quicker during the cycle. Do you recover that fast naturally?

Btw i'd say that your bf% is 14 or 15

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Most weight gained during the first 2 weeks are water weight, increased diet and bf% increase, imo. I experienced that too. But the real lean gains, at least for me, were toward the 3rd week. I'm on day 27 and I've gained good 14 or 15lbs and my bf% is lower.
I probably should have just ridden it out but I was impatient and switched over to hdrol which I'm actually seeing some decent gains coming out of it finally and I've got a couple weeks left I'm up 6lbs and the 12th will be my 3d week total. I've only been on the hdrol for like a week and a half. I'm at 202 now if I can hit 210 I'll be happy hoping I can do it in the next 10 days because that would be 4 weeks total at this point I'm just ready to be off cycle and get my levels back to normal.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Be careful how frequently you train a muscle. Your recovery time will get quicker during the cycle. Do you recover that fast naturally?

Btw i'd say that your bf% is 14 or 15
I mean yeah i guess i do, i usually havent had any problems doing it, or at least noticed any... i seem pretty fresh on the 2nd "chest" day of the week... i tried to break it up a little at least by doing bench mondays and incline and decline thursdays but idk, i guess we'll see. And yeah being on cycle will def help with it as well.

And sweet, i can live with that bf% for now... after my pct im going to be on here trying to find serious help and tips with cutting for summer though. I havent gotten down the whole concept of cutting body fat while maintaining all strength and muscle size.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Day 2- Tuesday 2/9

Alright, just posting for today... Today was back and bi's, nothing really to report besides a really tough workout. Weighed in at 211 (+2)... Had a good pump in the gym but not really feeling the mdrol kickin in yet. Can't wait to start seeing the results stack up!

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
I mean yeah i guess i do, i usually havent had any problems doing it, or at least noticed any... i seem pretty fresh on the 2nd "chest" day of the week... i tried to break it up a little at least by doing bench mondays and incline and decline thursdays but idk, i guess we'll see. And yeah being on cycle will def help with it as well.

And sweet, i can live with that bf% for now... after my pct im going to be on here trying to find serious help and tips with cutting for summer though. I havent gotten down the whole concept of cutting body fat while maintaining all strength and muscle size.
Yeah I started cutting in the last week. Give it a chance to kick in so you don't lose muscle.
I'm on my last day - haven't weighed in yet - and my bf has lowered since I began the cycle.
You could easily get down to 12% bf and a six pack in 4 weeks by eating less/leaner the last week. Maybe more, depends on your goals.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Yeah I started cutting in the last week. Give it a chance to kick in so you don't lose muscle.
I'm on my last day - haven't weighed in yet - and my bf has lowered since I began the cycle.
You could easily get down to 12% bf and a six pack in 4 weeks by eating less/leaner the last week. Maybe more, depends on your goals.
Oh i gotcha, i don't know if i should be doing some long distance (a mile or two is long distance to me) or just running sprints... Those that are cutting must just be running miles a day huh? I don't want to hold back my gains while on cycle or lose muscle mass after cycle by running long distance if that's what it does. I gotta find that fine line where you cut fat but maintain muscle.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to do any cardio. In fact, I'd recommend that you don't.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
You don't have to do any cardio. In fact, I'd recommend that you don't.
Day 3- Wednesday 2/10

Weighed in at 213 (+4). I think I'm changing my goal to 230lbs. Did legs today, it was honestly a below average workout. Gotta pick it up tomorrow for incline/decline. Not feeling anything special yet, but i did get kind of dizzy and shaky earlier about an hour after taking my first pill of the day. But i went and ate and it went away, no biggie.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Day 4- Thursday 2/11

Today was good. We had a snow day here at TCU so we had no class and no test i was supposed to have :) So i got to the gym around noon. Weighed in at 214 (+5). Saw ridiculous strength gains all around but especially on DB Incline. Last week i got 70's 4 times and 75's 1 time then a couple assisted. Today i got 70's 8 times, 80's 6 times!, then 95's 1 time! and 2 more majorly assisted, but i was pushing and failing big time on them. (I really wanted to try just 90's instead of that huge jump to 95's but we are missing an 85 and a 90 at our gym here at TCU, you'd think we have enough money to buy some more... but noo)

My workout today was:

Incline 8 x 4 @ 135, 155, 175, 185 (i suck at incline, but i hit it hard so i can improve)
DB Incline 8 x 4
Cable Flies 10 x 4
Decline 6 x 4 @ 135, 185, 205, 225
Abs

Kind of a short day with only a few lifts but it was intense and I felt huge in the gym- i can definitely see the gains coming and Mdrol kicking in.

Stoked for Arms tomorrow. Going to hit bi's, tri's and forearms. Then shoulders/shrugs Saturday...

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Day 5- Friday 2/12

Friday was arms day. Weighed in at 214 (+5). Had a huge pump in the gym, i felt huge.

Day 6- Saturday 2/13

Today was shoulders/shrugs. I was sore as hell in my shoulders from incline/decline day i dont know why, so i didnt do as much shoulders as usual, focused more on some extra shrugs. I did do 70's on military db press for 5 which last week i only did 60's for about 6.

Still no sides at all, i can barely tell I'm on such a potent compound. Ive seen some strength gains and some weight gain but nothing blowing my mind yet, maybe this next week i will start to feel it. Hopefully i start to see some significant gains... Ive been busting my ass in the gym even more than usual.

I did 15 mgs days 1 and 2 then ive been doing 20 mgs ever since because separating the pill was becoming a pain.

h2bEK

Awards
Still no sides at all, i can barely tell I'm on such a potent compound. Ive seen some strength gains and some weight gain but nothing blowing my mind yet, maybe this next week i will start to feel it. Hopefully i start to see some significant gains... Ive been busting my ass in the gym even more than usual.
I think that is the great part of being young, I am 22 and only about 6lbs bigger and felt no sides, only big gains at 30mgs.

h2bEK

Awards
Sweet, that's what i was thinking throughout the first week, but now i'm thinking about just going 30 the third week 20/20/30/30
I definitely could have handled that, see how you feel the end of the second week and go from there!

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Some people don't respond as 'good' as others. 30mg might create more sides [even if you don't feel any signs] than benefits..

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Day 7- Sunday 2/14

Off day. Weighed 214 (+5)

Day 8- Monday 2/15

Weighed 215 (+6). Today sucked. I was let down a lot. I worked my ass off last week and saw some improvements already on several lifts so i expected to improve maybe a tiny bit on bench today but i stayed exactly where i was at last week. Still 1 rep 295 fail at 300, 225x10 and 245x6. It officially ruined my day. Maybe i'm just expecting too much too soon, but ive always read how the very next workout day of the same lift you should see improvements. I guess maybe for some it doesn't come until the 2nd and 3rd week? I am thinking this may have to do a little with my diet the past 4 or 5 days... Usually i am always hungry, eating a good meal every 2 or 3 hours throughout the entire day, plus many other little healthy snacks and protein shakes between. The past 4 or 5 days my appetite has SUCKED. Ive barely been able to force down 3 good-size meals. I don't know if this is common with starting Mdrol or if its something unrelated. I still have gained 6 pounds in a week and look a lot bigger throughout my chest and arms but my diet has sucked and i didn't improve on bench one bit. I haven't had any sides at all at 20mgs, besides the little bit of size difference i can't even tell i'm on something so strong as Mdrol. Kind of getting down, but still going to hit it hard.

If next week i still don't see much strength and size gains is it possible i just don't respond good to Mdrol? Maybe then i should bridge into something like pplex... (I'm running batch #53426 Oct 2012 for reminder)

Back and Bi's tomorrow, maybe i can use this frustration as fuel for my workout.