M1t-4ad-nox2?

BIGDADDYHN

Awards
I am new to the forum, but not new to PH. I am on my first cycle of M1T and 4AD and having great results so far. I started out at 197 and am at 217.5 so far. I believe it is pretty clean mass, not alot of fat. I am cycling 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I am almost done with my first 2 weeks on. Just as some people, the back probs are the only thing that gets me. Mostly on my leg days. But I over come to get a good workout. My question is this. I have been wanting to try some NOX2 and have done a fair amount of research on it. From what I have found, it is supposed to give better pumps and some mass gains. I am not sure if I should use it now or after my cycle and pct time. Give me some feedback please.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
IMHO, NO products are just okay. Nothing spectacular but give you better pumps and keep them a little longer. I probabley wont spend money on any NO products again.... but again, thats just my opinon.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
I am new to the forum, but not new to PH. I am on my first cycle of M1T and 4AD and having great results so far. I started out at 197 and am at 217.5 so far. I believe it is pretty clean mass, not alot of fat. I am cycling 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I am almost done with my first 2 weeks on. Just as some people, the back probs are the only thing that gets me. Mostly on my leg days. But I over come to get a good workout. My question is this. I have been wanting to try some NOX2 and have done a fair amount of research on it. From what I have found, it is supposed to give better pumps and some mass gains. I am not sure if I should use it now or after my cycle and pct time. Give me some feedback please.
Take you money and spend it on protein, creatine, or another bottle of your favorite ph. I have sold a few bottles of NOX2 and not one person was happy with their results. Sorry, but I think it is a waste of money.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I used NOX3 for 2 months, waste of money imho. The worst part is, I was taking the recommended dosage, and about the 3rd week of the 2nd month of taking it I started to feel like sh*t! Lethargic and just all around lame. I researched a little bit and found that the symptoms of excess arginine (cant remeber the technical name) were exactly what I was having. A couple of reports I read even said that it could impair brain function at too high of a dosage. Needless to say I stopped ASAP! Whether or not the brain function thing is true, all of the other symptoms were what I was having. Later I thought about it and I am pretty sure that was right around the same time I upped my protein drinks a day, and my protein already has quite a bit of arginine in it. hence the OD. I thought about starting it again taking less than the recommended to allow for the amount I was taking in, in my protein, but...imo...its still a waste of money!!

BIGDADDYHN

Awards
Thanks for all the info. It was the kind of first hand info I was looking for!!! It is going back to the store.

razzle

Awards
Trapark666,
Just a heads up man. Use lose instead of loose in your signature. It will give you more credibility...

BIGDADDYHN

Awards
Where did you see loose at?? I looked it over a bunch and couldnt find it. Thought I messed up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Cycle Logs 2
hadijd Anabolics 6
MongoSS Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0