Chances my gyno will come back?

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Hey guys. I'm just finishing up reversing some onset rebound gyno from a few months back. It came from tren, progesterone onset gyno. So I highly doubt I'll ever touch that again.

I am very eager to start putting some muscle back on since I haven't been able to while on letro for the past month. It has sucked! I don't plan on running anything for atleast another month or two.

My question is, what would be something good to run that wouldn't get my gyno going again?

First off, is that even possible? I know we can all be prone to it, but since I have had it already, am more likely to get it again no matter what I take?

Been reading up a lot on sarms, may be the route to go?

Stats 6ft, 200lbs-down 5-7 from letro use, 12% bf. Have ran numerous PH's-tren, phera, halo, Epi, bold, etc...

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I'm just finishing up reversing some onset rebound gyno from a few months back. It came from tren, progesterone onset gyno. So I highly doubt I'll ever touch that again.

I am very eager to start putting some muscle back on since I haven't been able to while on letro for the past month. It has sucked! I don't plan on running anything for atleast another month or two.

My question is, what would be something good to run that wouldn't get my gyno going again?

First off, is that even possible? I know we can all be prone to it, but since I have had it already, am more likely to get it again no matter what I take?

Stats 6ft, 200lbs-down 5-7 from letro use, 12% bf. Have ran numerous PH's-tren, phera, halo, Epi, bold, etc...
once you get it man its hard to not aggrevate it with anabolics... maybe run an ai and stuff like vitamin b6 for prolactin issues if you are gonna cycle. did you run a serm for your last cycle?? and have any of your cycles had bad pcts???

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
once you get it man its hard to not aggrevate it with anabolics... maybe run an ai and stuff like vitamin b6 for prolactin issues if you are gonna cycle. did you run a serm for your last cycle?? and have any of your cycles had bad pcts???
I have it cleared up completely. Ran dostinex and letro and it worked like a charm. I am starting 2 weeks worth of nolva starting Thursday to PCT from the letro. Also using some OTC booster and an AI as well.

I have ran serms after every cycle and usually have my PCT down solid. I guess I came off my last one too fast and it came back to get me. Crazy huh.

But that is behind me now. Looking toward the future. It just sucks now that it has happened once before and the chances are there that it can happen again. Maybe the natural route is the way to go from now out.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I have it cleared up completely. Ran dostinex and letro and it worked like a charm. I am starting 2 weeks worth of nolva starting Thursday to PCT from the letro. Also using some OTC booster and an AI as well.

I have ran serms after every cycle and usually have my PCT down solid. I guess I came off my last one too fast and it came back to get me. Crazy huh.

But that is behind me now. Looking toward the future. It just sucks now that it has happened once before and the chances are there that it can happen again. Maybe the natural route is the way to go from now out.
yeah bro just be careful.. if anything comes back up drop the product and jump back on letro and clomid i would.. gyno surgery doesnt sound fun. you came off too fast by tapering down too fast??? were you lactating??

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
yeah bro just be careful.. if anything comes back up drop the product and jump back on letro and clomid i would.. gyno surgery doesnt sound fun. you came off too fast by tapering down too fast??? were you lactating??
Yeah a very small amount. The dostinex stopped it pretty fast. My nimples were soft, sore, and puffy, never grew a lump, hense it being onset gyno. Caught it before it could get to that point.

I think I came off PCT too fast and my estrogen levels must not have been brought all the way back to normal when I stopped. Trust me bro, it isn't fun reversing it with letro. The stuff kills ya!

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a very small amount. The dostinex stopped it pretty fast. My nimples were soft, sore, and puffy, never grew a lump, hense it being onset gyno. Caught it before it could get to that point.

I think I came off PCT too fast and my estrogen levels must not have been brought all the way back to normal when I stopped. Trust me bro, it isn't fun reversing it with letro. The stuff kills ya!
yeah ive heard it dries you up like a rasin. my friend hated it but it worked lol. i dont cycle much, but if i ever got gyno i wouldnt mess with any other anabolics because i have pubertal gyno already i wouldnt want it to get worse.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established

you will like the sarms

you will like the sarms