PHs!PHs!PHs!

nj135

Awards
hhhmm mdrol/tren/pplex ?!

so i got a bottle and a half of mdrol laying around at home another one coming in the mail and a bottle of xtren and pplex on the way and need some suggestions.. i was about to run a 4 week mdrol cycle at 20mgs a day all the way through, but i am wondering if bridging the pplex or xtren into the mdrol would be a better idea or if anyone with more experience then me has a better idea or suggestions. have ran 2 hdrol cycles and 1 mdrol cycle in the past

kre alkalyn creatine going to be used for a month prior to the two week loading before cycle

loading// cycle assist(AI), multi, fish oil

on cycle// double recommended dose of cycle assist (AI),multi, fishoil,

pct// nolva, nat test booster, prime, multi, fish oil, cycle assist(AI)

nj135

Awards
how does this look?

xtren 60 60 60 90 90 120
mdrol 10 20 20 20

or this

tren....90/90/90/90/90/120
mdrol..00/10/20/20/20/00

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
If you are still 153 and have run multiple cycles.. Don't take it man. Go buy a deepfreeze off craigslist and fill it with bulk frozen meat. Add some carbs in whatever source you choose. Learn how to diet and train. Your story is frightening.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I will agree with Blacktail. I know thats prob not what you want to hear but its true. Imo, work on putting on some more size naturally before running another cycle.

If you are dead set on a bridge though run your M-drol upfront. I have run a few different m-drol bridges in the past and always saw the best results running it upfront.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
cycling any of these compounds would be perfect for advanced users, DEFINITELY NOT for someone who only weighs 150 lbs. i too would love to know what you weighed before your previous 3 cycles, as well as what age you were when you started those cycles.... the only stack anyone should recommend to you is FOOD. you need to put all those PH's you purchased into storage and EAT FOR A YEAR!!!