Question about stacking a ph with my next aas cycle.

bulkin

Awards
I plan to do Test ace 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and I have enough p-plex or mdrol for a cycle. I was wondering which would be better to stack with the test. Also whether I should run it at the beginning of the cycle so I can solidify my gains from it or if I should run it at the end of the cycle if the gains begin to slow.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`ve heard of people running three weeks of sdrol prior to test instead of using Oxymetholone.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run the P-plex the first 4 weeks and the M-drol the last three weeks. IMO

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Run the P-plex the first 4 weeks and the M-drol the last three weeks. IMO
a question for myself i understand the first 4 weeks to kick start but why adding the ph for the last 3 weeks shouldnt test be kicked in by then ? it would be like just stacking a whole lot of oral phs:dunno:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The super at the end will help solidify even more the test gains as gains from super tend to be dry. Weeks 1-4 phera and test
weeks 5-9 test
weeks 10-12 super and test

Gizmacho

Gizmacho

Awards
I considered that but I just wasn't sure if I'd be running the two orals a little too close.
The super at the end will help solidify even more the test gains as gains from super tend to be dry. Weeks 1-4 phera and test
weeks 5-9 test
weeks 10-12 super and test
If you're concerned about running the two PH's too close, you could do what gamer rec's except move the super to weeks 11-13 or 12-14. You'll still have plenty of test in your system. I may be mistaken because I haven't tried it, but wouldn't Super solidify gains while the test dries up?