s-drol - AnabolicMinds.com

s-drol

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

s-drol

does anyone know where i can get s-drol from. seems like everywereh i look its discontinued. thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

From the places I frequent its been gone for awhile. Why do u have to have s-drol ? There are other clones.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

you opened up a profile, and started this post just to ask this. i bet i can find one on the first page of a google search
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you need food if you weigh 145
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

i wanted to stack s-drol and d-stainozol yes i am 145 eat all day everyday bench twice my wieght
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

and every google search i do its dis-continued
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

i am new to this. i have been using phera plex for a while now and running it 20/20/20/40 and i seen impresive gains in my strength. gained only about 5 lbs off it. i was looking for a good bulking agent. any ideas????
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by m1tchapa100za View Post
    i am new to this. i have been using phera plex for a while now and running it 20/20/20/40 and i seen impresive gains in my strength. gained only about 5 lbs off it. i was looking for a good bulking agent. any ideas????
    Food. Food. Food. I see lots of guys say "i eat all day" - no you dont. If you aren't gaining weight with your current diet, add 2 tbls. natural pb and 2 shot glasses of EVOO to your daily shake. That adds almost 1000 calories.

Post your daily diet and we'll critique it.
    Back.... for real this time
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

alright thanks and like i said i am new to this what is natural pb and EVOO. i burn alot of calories a day due to my job so i justmight need the calroies
    thanks
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

alright thanks and like i said i am new to this what is natural pb and EVOO. i burn alot of calories a day due to my job so i justmight need the calroies
    thanks
    Yeah bro. Sdrol, Mdrol or any other kind of drol won't do **** for you if your diet isn't right. To gain you need food. You need to write down what youre eating and sum up your calories, carbs, fat, and protein. If you aren't gaining you just need to up your calories till you start to gain. You also need to make sure you are getting at least 1.5x grams of protein where x is your target weight.

Natural pb = natural peanut butter. Regular peanut butter has partially hydrogenated fats added to it to prevent is from separating. Natural pb is just peanuts and salt. The peanut oil is an excellent source of fat and cholesterol. You also get a decent hit of protein from pb. Remember, cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone. You need cholesterol to produce testosterone.

EVOO=extra virgin olive oil. Olive oil, like peanut oil, is an excellent source of cholesterol and fat.

You should aim for 5-6 meals per day, each 500-600 calories. This should yield about 3000 calories. Meals should be lean meats (chicken, turkey, lean beef), cottage cheese, eggs and egg whites, tuna fish, sushi/sashimi, and veggies.

I recommend getting an additional 600-800 calories from protein powder shakes mixed with whole milk. I like one whey protein shake post workout and one casein whey shake pre-bed. The whey is quick absorbing so it'll feed the muscles you worked and the casein is slow digesting so it'll keep you anabolic during the night.

Just out of curiosity, what sort of PCT did you run after your phera and what PCT were you planning after your sdrol / d-stainozol stack?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

my diet wasnt in check i was eating healthy but just maintaining i started a cycle and have beent aking in anywhere from 3500-4200 calories and have geined 4lbs already in about a week....the gear will work but you gotta be taking in what you need as well, good info on here deffinately an eye opener
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vernymac12 View Post
    my diet wasnt in check i was eating healthy but just maintaining i started a cycle and have beent aking in anywhere from 3500-4200 calories and have geined 4lbs already in about a week....the gear will work but you gotta be taking in what you need as well, good info on here deffinately an eye opener
    Glad to help. Supplements are just that, supplemental. They will not do the work for you. Training and diet need to be in check to reach goals. We all start off ignorant and most of us figure all the guys making crazy lean gains are on something but the truth is that plenty of them are all-natural. Its 79.5% diet, 19.5% training - supplements give you that 1% edge.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

thanks alot crazychemist this is really helpful and i did not run any pct after phera plex i didnt know about it till about a week or so ago i am doing research on this stuff everyday now and seen that i should have taking one with it. and the pct i plan on doing for the s-drol- d-stainozol is revievet. let me know what u think
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

go google "superdrol for dummies"
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

thanks alot crazychemist this is really helpful and i did not run any pct after phera plex i didnt know about it till about a week or so ago i am doing research on this stuff everyday now and seen that i should have taking one with it. and the pct i plan on doing for the s-drol- d-stainozol is revievet. let me know what u think
    Alot of ppl on this forum can be hard on a newbie, myself included sometimes. But the harshness comes from a desire to make sure ppl who explore PHs or AAS are safe. I personally ran AAS first and ran them imperfectly, so I am empathetic. PCT is most important.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.

thanks thats what i have been reading i am dumb for not taking it in the first place because its my 3rd time on phera plex. i just want something different that i can see major gains in
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

thanks thats what i have been reading i am dumb for not taking it in the first place because its my 3rd time on phera plex. i just want something different that i can see major gains in
    My advice is to focus on diet and training rather than supps.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs Supplement M-Drol/H-Drol
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 12:56 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 11:53 AM