Test calculator...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know where that thread went that had a link in it that took you to a sort of calculator that if you entered your dimensions, weight, size, etc. it would try and calculate how much test you would need to see descent gains?

I know it was from last year sometime. I did a lot of searches and still could not find it. Anybody remember?

size

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure how a calc could really tell you what you need. I had two friends of almost identical builds who responded very differently to 500mg of sustanon weekly. One had amazing gains where the other just had average gains. My point, people respond differently.

Maybe the calc helps calc the amount of actual test by adjusting to ester weights? or shows you how to time your injections better?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure how a calc could really tell you what you need. I had two friends of almost identical builds who responded very differently to 500mg of sustanon weekly. One had amazing gains where the other just had average gains. My point, people respond differently.

Maybe the calc helps calc the amount of actual test by adjusting to ester weights? or shows you how to time your injections better?
Nah, this was one that did what I said. I just wanted to see it cuz I remembered it, but never tried it... I hear what you're saying, that one guy you're reffering to, was that his first cycle too?

size

Awards
  • Established
Both first cycles. It was interesting to see the differences as they lived and trained together.