- 04-08-2004, 06:12 PM
Does anybody know where that thread went that had a link in it that took you to a sort of calculator that if you entered your dimensions, weight, size, etc. it would try and calculate how much test you would need to see descent gains?
I know it was from last year sometime. I did a lot of searches and still could not find it. Anybody remember?
- 04-08-2004, 07:02 PM
I am not sure how a calc could really tell you what you need. I had two friends of almost identical builds who responded very differently to 500mg of sustanon weekly. One had amazing gains where the other just had average gains. My point, people respond differently.
Maybe the calc helps calc the amount of actual test by adjusting to ester weights? or shows you how to time your injections better?
- 04-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by size
04-09-2004, 01:51 AM
Both first cycles. It was interesting to see the differences as they lived and trained together.
Similar Forum Threads
- By peabody in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:02 AM
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:12 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:29 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
- By Chemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 64Last Post: 10-06-2002, 11:03 PM