1st cycle.......beast mode!!

dess

Awards
I am 5'10" 180 lbs and approx 10% bf. Have run ph cycles in the past and this will be my first aas cycle.

Dbol 50 mg/day Week 1-4
Test E 250mg x 2/week Week 1-12

HCG 250iu x 2/week Week 3-14
Aromasin 12.5mg/day Week 1-14
Clomid 50mg/day Week 14-18

Support
Hair loss-will cont 1 mg propecia and add spiro topical 2% atleast for week 1-4 while on dbol.
Milk Thistle for liver support for week 1-4 while on dbol. will start 2 weeks precycle.

All and any input appreciated....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That looks good mate, your gonna be a solid 200+ by the time your cycle ends! Add in some heart support supplements though..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
That looks good mate, your gonna be a solid 200+ by the time your cycle ends if ur training and diet are up to par! Add in some heart support supplements though..
fixed it

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, right.. I knew that was comin from you ;)... Was waitin for it..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 5'10" 180 lbs and approx 10% bf. Have run ph cycles in the past and this will be my first aas cycle.

Dbol 50 mg/day Week 1-4
Test E 250mg x 2/week Week 1-12

HCG 250iu x 2/week Week 3-14
Aromasin 12.5mg/day Week 1-14
Clomid 50mg/day Week 14-18

Support
Hair loss-will cont 1 mg propecia and add spiro topical 2% atleast for week 1-4 while on dbol.
Milk Thistle for liver support for week 1-4 while on dbol. will start 2 weeks precycle.

All and any input appreciated....
Remember your dbol has a real short half life so try to split doses up as evenly as possible and Good luck

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Remember your dbol has a real short half life so try to split doses up as evenly as possible and Good luck
i agree that orals usually have a short or shoter half-life, but in my experience, taking the full dose at 1 time or splitting the doses up throughtout the day resulted in the same gains and effects.

the half-life aspect of an oral, IMO, might be better utilized in and oral only cycle. but if a test is used as a base....then it doesnt really matter

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i agree that orals usually have a short or shoter half-life, but in my experience, taking the full dose at 1 time or splitting the doses up throughtout the day resulted in the same gains and effects.

the half-life aspect of an oral, IMO, might be better utilized in and oral only cycle. but if a test is used as a base....then it doesnt really matter
I liked dbol and primobolan all at once about 1 hour pre-workout. Definitely felt pumped for about 4-6 hours after dosing.

OP - Cortisol control during pct is my recommendation. I like creatine as well and AI's post cycle support as well as a test booster (sustain alpha is my choice). I also run a low dose AI after the serm to prevent bounce-back but thats prolly overkill. Just suggestions but your cycle looks pretty solid.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well you have to remember he is using test e so bascially for the the first two to three weeks he is on an oral only cycle. the test wouldn't have kicked in.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Well you have to remember he is using test e so bascially for the the first two to three weeks he is on an oral only cycle. the test wouldn't have kicked in.
This is true. But for those two weeks we won't incur any permanent sides with a fluctuating test level if he did do one dose. The only consideration would be the short-term, mood related sides. I personally got a serious invincible feeling about 45 minutes post dose and it lasted about 3 hours. After the 3 hour period I just felt sort of normal. So I figured I'd dose it all so that my animal was off his leash while I was at the gym. IDK - i suppose there is more than one school of thought. I know some ppl complain that short half-life orals make them feel depressed when the dosage wears-off.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is true. But for those two weeks we won't incur any permanent sides with a fluctuating test level if he did do one dose. The only consideration would be the short-term, mood related sides. I personally got a serious invincible feeling about 45 minutes post dose and it lasted about 3 hours. After the 3 hour period I just felt sort of normal. So I figured I'd dose it all so that my animal was off his leash while I was at the gym. IDK - i suppose there is more than one school of thought. I know some ppl complain that short half-life orals make them feel depressed when the dosage wears-off.
it's all going to be personal preference i've done it several different ways over the last 15 years or so and for me i like split dosages makes me feel more even if that makes sense but once again it is always individual

dess

Awards
do you dose the dbol on off days, or only when u will be hitting the gym??

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
do you dose the dbol on off days, or only when u will be hitting the gym??
if you were only dosing on gym days that'd be a dbol pulse. Although I like pulsing for the first few weeks of a test-e cycle I dont recommend pulsing dbol. I tried it once before and the short-term sides I got were worse with the pulse (acne and mood swings) but pulsing sdrol, epi or primobolan would be highly recommended.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
your clomid dosing looks a little weak to me, i generally run about 100 for the first couple days-week off of a longer cycle.

My favorite was to dose Dbol is all at once about 2 hours before i work out. Read on multiple threads each time dbol is consumed 5mg is removed from amount being taken, however i dont have any evidence nor do i know if that is even true. Play with it tho, i can see 50 all at once being a little much for someone new to harsh/powerful orals, and you are in the heavier doseaging for dbol.