Test and Tren cycle help

holland1945

Awards
Hi all. I cant seem to figure my 3rd cycle out. I will go ahead and tell you my stats and cycles.

Cycle 1
Sust 350
1-10 .5ml 2x week total 350mg

Just to see what was up more or less

Cycle 2

Same cycle but 700mg a week for 10 weeks.

My first cycle I gained 12lbs and kept 8. The second cycle was a lot better.
I gained a total of 23lbs and kept 18lbs.

I am 5'10 217.6lbs 12%BF.

I want to do a cut bulk with test and tren. I can either run test prop 100mg eod for 10 week with tren e at 200mg per week for 10 weeks. Or i can run test e at 500mg a week for 10 weeks and tren e at 200mg per week for 10 weeks. If need be I might be able to stretch the wallet and run 400mg of tren. I have never used it and I know it is strong so maybe less is more with a first tren cycle. Any help will be great.

Jimmytest

Awards
I would run the test E for the cycle, kick start it with the test P for the first 3 weeks or so and add the tren to the last 6 weeks. You don't wanna run tren for longer than 6 weeks.

Juiced

Awards
I would run the test E for the cycle, kick start it with the test P for the first 3 weeks or so and add the tren to the last 6 weeks. You don't wanna run tren for longer than 6 weeks.
False... depends on the ester, Tren E doesnt kick in until about 3-4 weeks in thus if its only for 6 weeks hes only getting 3 weeks MAX out of tren....

My suggestion is DONT RUN TREN-E FOR YOUR FIRST RUN OF TREN, RUN TREN ACE. Trens sides are horrible, and I mean horrible. With the ace if sides are too unbearable you can stop and its gone withing 2-3 days, with Tren E your looking at about 2 weeks for it to clear.

Id say run:
Weeks 1-10 = Test-P at 100mg/EOD
Weeks 1- 9 = Tren-A at 75mg/EOD

No need for a kickstart and trust me youll be EXTREMELY happen with the final results

holland1945

Awards
Thanks juiced. Ill take your advice. I guess you don't understand Tren no matter how much you read about it until you do it. Would the results be much diff if I ran it like this

Week 1-7 Test p 100mg EOD
1-6 Tren A 100mg EOD

I didn't want to make this too long of a cycle. I have also read from many people Tren can work it's magic in 6 weeks. I just don't want to disrespect your advice like most people who are new to the game do all the time.

Juiced

Awards
Thanks juiced. Ill take your advice. I guess you don't understand Tren no matter how much you read about it until you do it. Would the results be much diff if I ran it like this

Week 1-7 Test p 100mg EOD
1-6 Tren A 100mg EOD

I didn't want to make this too long of a cycle. I have also read from many people Tren can work it's magic in 6 weeks. I just don't want to disrespect your advice like most people who are new to the game do all the time.

Dude a 10 week cycle isnt long at all. Tren-A takes about a week or so to kick in, thus thats only 5 weeks of tren which is nothing. If your not looking to run it for a long time Id suggest this at min....

Weeks:
1-8 Test P 100mg EOD
1-7 Tren A 100mg EOD

When it come to injectables I would never run a cycle for shorter then 8 weeks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trens sides are horrible, and I mean horrible.
Too much test seems to be the main culprit in these terrible sides people swear by. Some use it without excessive amounts of testosterone and experience little to none of the sides that most swear by.

holland1945

Awards
Dude a 10 week cycle isnt long at all. Tren-A takes about a week or so to kick in, thus thats only 5 weeks of tren which is nothing. If your not looking to run it for a long time Id suggest this at min....

Weeks:
1-8 Test P 100mg EOD
1-7 Tren A 100mg EOD

When it come to injectables I would never run a cycle for shorter then 8 weeks
This is what I will do. Thanks bro

Juiced

Awards
Too much test seems to be the main culprit in these terrible sides people swear by. Some use it without excessive amounts of testosterone and experience little to none of the sides that most swear by.

Thats not true. Ive ran tren 2x. Once with test at 250mg/week and 500mg/week of tren. Ive also ran test at 600mg/week and tren at 400mg/week. Both times sides were crazy. Tren is notorious for insomnia, night sweats, increased sweating, shortness of breath, increased aggression, decreased libido, hair thining, and destroyed lipid profile to name a few......

Sides all depend on the person, some people react to it and get all the sides while others only get a few. Everyones different but one thing is for sure, if you got LEGIT tren you WILL get some sides from it.......

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
personally, i would run test p and tren a. with tren e if you experience horrible sides, it is going to take longer to clear your system once you stop. and with the enanthate esters the 3-4 week wait time is a pain in the ass.