Bold pulse/Winny stack

Calcutta

Awards
Thinking of running this stack in March.
CEL EQ-Plex 400/600/600/600/600/600 1 cap MWF (200mg caps)
Tokkyo Winny-V (pre-ban) 0/0/60/60/60/60 2 caps ed (30mg caps)

Splitting the pulse for the bold into MWF starting second week to make it easier to keep up with, first week 1 cap on Monday and 1 on Thurs. Think 6 weeks is enough for the Bold? Or would 8 weeks be a better choice, I hear it kicks in after week 3 or 4 so trying to get the most out of it.

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Activate extreme

I have ACL Estro (AI) that I'm thinking of running for a few weeks starting last week on the nolva to help prevent rebound gyno. Necessary?
Also trying to incorporate Activate extreme after running the nolva to get the test levels back up. When would be the best time to start this? After I'm done with Nolva or 3rd week into PCT? Thoughts?

Calcutta

Awards
O and I'm also thinking of running ACL TT-40 for 2-3 weeks a week before I start the bold to get my test levels up a lil bit and maybe help the bold kick in a little faster.. thoughts?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Unfamiliar with tok Win.

I would say no to Bold pulse.

And add toical formestane to help encourage the gains to come a bit faster.

Calcutta

Awards
How would you run the bold then since they are 200 mg pills? Around 600 mgs a week seems to be the magic number for a person my size...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bold pulse is a waste bold has such a long half life and takes so long to kick in a pulse is no good you want to pulse fast acting comounds.

Calcutta

Awards
Could you explain to me how I would take it then since each pill has 200 mg in it. If I took one pill every day that would be 1400 mg a week! Way overkill... I witnessed a friend who took ACL MMa-3 only 1 100mg cap every other day (400mg a week) with Tren xtreme and achieved great results.... Don't really see a different way of taking it with 200 mg caps....

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Could you explain to me how I would take it then since each pill has 200 mg in it. If I took one pill every day that would be 1400 mg a week! Way overkill... I witnessed a friend who took ACL MMa-3 only 1 100mg cap every other day (400mg a week) with Tren xtreme and achieved great results.... Don't really see a different way of taking it with 200 mg caps....
The results came from the Tren.

1,4 ad is slow acting, and does not kick in the 3rd week at most.

I would say 600mgs-800mgs per day is good.

You can swap out the win with tren and achieve the same as your friend, but just realize the gains are mostly from the tren product.

Calcutta

Awards
Interesting everything I have resaerched has said 400-800 mgs a week is the proper dosage....He didn't incorporate then tren until the the 4th or 5th week holds the gains with the bold almost right up there with the tren... he's not an idiot either hes a pretty experienced bio-med science grad with ph history..

Calcutta

Awards
The results came from the Tren.

1,4 ad is slow acting, and does not kick in the 3rd week at most.

I would say 600mgs-800mgs per day is good.

You can swap out the win with tren and achieve the same as your friend, but just realize the gains are mostly from the tren product.
after doing some more research it seems that a lot of people do take it at your recommended dose.. Hmm now I'm conflicted....

Calcutta

Awards
ok so looks like I was wrong after all.. ha maybe I will have to scoop up a few more bottles... I guess the conversion rate from 1,4ad to Bold being poor contributes to such high dosage...?

DRL

400-800mgs of BOLDENONE.

At the rate 1,4AD converts to boldenone, 600-800mgs PER DAY of 1,4AD gets you into the 400mg-500mg/week range of boldenone.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting everything I have resaerched has said 400-800 mgs a week is the proper dosage....He didn't incorporate then tren until the the 4th or 5th week holds the gains with the bold almost right up there with the tren... he's not an idiot either hes a pretty experienced bio-med science grad with ph history..
400 too 800mgs of REAL EQ is the proper dosage not of the precursor to eq some people do 1000-1200mg a day of of the ph.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it seems like u really dont know what you are talking about bro. people only talk about the weekly dosage with real EQ not with 1,4ad. im sure u found out pulsing bold is useless. the lowest dosage ur gonna see any results at all would be starting 1,4ad at 600mg per day and working up to around 1gram PER day. and what do u have lined up for pct?

Calcutta

Awards
it seems like u really dont know what you are talking about bro. people only talk about the weekly dosage with real EQ not with 1,4ad. im sure u found out pulsing bold is useless. the lowest dosage ur gonna see any results at all would be starting 1,4ad at 600mg per day and working up to around 1gram PER day. and what do u have lined up for pct?
I kinda feel like I'm pretty eductaed but o well. Ive talked to some people who took 1,4ad for 400-600 mgs a week and some who took it for 400-600 mgs a day. Both had good results so idk. Reading JustDidIts log on ACL MMa-3 (their bold product) He only took 300 mgs a day and had pretty decent gains even though everyone was telling him to up the dosage, he felt it was not necessary for him, and the gains show that it wasn't... Bold being a slow gainer, i feel like running it at such high dosages might defeat the purpose of it being a reliable slow gainer with easily maintainable gains. Of course dosing it this way would have a need for it to being run at least for 6-8 weeks and stacked with something else to get the gains. Maybe if I were running a bold only stack then the dosages would need to be higher. 1000mgs of bold for me..5'6 157, i think not. Flame away BRO!, oh and 5'8" 127? I hope you dont have any PH history.... Bold pulsing garbage with no gains? I've seen with my own eyes that it is not so w/e

oh and for pct read my first post
Nolva 20/20/10/10
ACL Estro (formestane)
Activate extreme

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DO NOT PULSE BOLD. I would say run it between 800-1000mg a week for at least 6 weeks. I takes a long time to kick in. 600mg and below wouldn't yield spectacular gains IMO...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not going to flame you or anything but I am talking from approx 15 years of experience and have been around people with alot more experience than that REAL BOLD is ran at 400-800mg a weeks and usually a minimum of 10 weeks or longer. 10 weeks being a short run on bold or eq. 1,4ad converts at maybe 10-20% so if you took 600mgs a week you'd be getting on the high end 120mgs of bold a week that's just a wast of money. Bold also takes probablly 4 weeks to really start kicking so if you run 6 weeks you only got it working for what 2 weeks.

you mentiion Justdidit logs where he ran 300mg a day and got good results but 300mg a day is 2100mg a week where your saying your worried about 1000mg's a day?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not going to flame you or anything but I am talking from approx 15 years of experience and have been around people with alot more experience than that REAL BOLD is ran at 400-800mg a weeks and usually a minimum of 10 weeks or longer. 10 weeks being a short run on bold or eq. 1,4ad converts at maybe 10-20% so if you took 600mgs a week you'd be getting on the high end 120mgs of bold a week that's just a wast of money. Bold also takes probablly 4 weeks to really start kicking so if you run 6 weeks you only got it working for what 2 weeks. 300mgs a day on the high conversion would be approx 400mg a week and that is very doable

Calcutta

Awards
I'm not going to flame you or anything but I am talking from approx 15 years of experience and have been around people with alot more experience than that REAL BOLD is ran at 400-800mg a weeks and usually a minimum of 10 weeks or longer. 10 weeks being a short run on bold or eq. 1,4ad converts at maybe 10-20% so if you took 600mgs a week you'd be getting on the high end 120mgs of bold a week that's just a wast of money. Bold also takes probablly 4 weeks to really start kicking so if you run 6 weeks you only got it working for what 2 weeks.

you mentiion Justdidit logs where he ran 300mg a day and got good results but 300mg a day is 2100mg a week where your saying your worried about 1000mg's a day?
So where is a write up about the reseach of 1,4ad conversion rates? Just did a quick google search and havent found a trusted write up about the PH 1,4ad conversion rate to Bold. Justdidit also had ACL MMa-3 which is their version of Bold. I have CEL EQ-Plex, are these the exact same compunds..? Who knows exactly. ACL's directions on the bottle say the max dosage is 3 pills a day so with 100 mg pills ya thats 300 mg. On mine it says the max dosage is up to 800 mg a day. So given that info might make me up the dose to an extra pill a day. Although if I took the max dosage of the EQ-plex everyday, that would be 5600 mg a week. I'm would only half the recommended dosage at most at my size if I took it the way it told me. But, The whole idea around pulsing it for a long period of time (which I will probably be doing by running it 8 weeks maybe more instead of just 6), is to use the compound by what its best at, slow gaining. But stacking it would also be a must for this method, to get slower solid gains while also gaining from the other compound which would not be as easy to maintain. So essentially doing this would help make all the gains made easier to be kept during PCT, thats the whole idea at least.

Were all the gains my friend made from the tren? Who really knows but I do know that he lost barely nothing during and after PCT. So it at least looked like the Bold did its job. I still haven't decided on the dosage to take or if I'm going to be running it everyday or every other day. Just gonna try to gain some more info on the topic, and not just from people on discussion boards. Ya you might know what your talking about but when I've seen with my own eyes a different and effective way to dose it makes you think about it harder...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Were all the gains my friend made from the tren? Who really knows but I do know that he lost barely nothing during and after PCT. So it at least looked like the Bold did its job. I still haven't decided on the dosage to take or if I'm going to be running it everyday or every other day. Just gonna try to gain some more info on the topic, and not just from people on discussion boards. Ya you might know what your talking about but when I've seen with my own eyes a different and effective way to dose it makes you think about it harder...
19nor or "tren" gains are usually lean muscle and not water so the gains from those compounds are usually easy to keep as bold gains. I know you have seen a different way with your own eyes and if you want to try it by all means go ahead. You asked a question so i answered it with what i have seen with many people over the years. 1,4ad is a tried and true compound that was around before the first ban of m1t, 1ad and 4ad so I have seen many people and ready many cycles over the years. I can't say exactly where your friends gains came from and his body chemistry might be different from yours. I am only telling you what i have seen in the majority of people in my years of doing this.

Calcutta

Awards
19nor or "tren" gains are usually lean muscle and not water so the gains from those compounds are usually easy to keep as bold gains. I know you have seen a different way with your own eyes and if you want to try it by all means go ahead. You asked a question so i answered it with what i have seen with many people over the years. 1,4ad is a tried and true compound that was around before the first ban of m1t, 1ad and 4ad so I have seen many people and ready many cycles over the years. I can't say exactly where your friends gains came from and his body chemistry might be different from yours. I am only telling you what i have seen in the majority of people in my years of doing this.
All your input is appreciated and helpful. Just knowing a few people who dosed this product different and lower than what everyone else says to and still maintained decent gains makes me think a little more about what I should do. Both ran them alone for a period of time without stacking and made gains before adding the tren. So idk conflicting testimonies

dpfisher

Do not pulse 1,4AD. I have used it and I can tell you that will do nothing the way you have it set up. 600mg a DAY will be underwhelming, but shouldn't give any sides. 600mg a WEEK will give you no gains, probably not much in the way of sides or shutdown either, but definitely no gains.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
dude wont listen he thinks because someone else ran 300mg bold with 90mg of estra 4 and gained 12 lbs it was because of the bold and the tren had nothing to do with it

Calcutta

Awards
So after 4 weeks of being on the following supplements. I will rate them as follows:

ACL MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps spaced evenly every 6 hrs ED) 8/10 As a 1,4ad product ran ALONE... this probably could have been dosed higher as everyone was telling me. However, after 28 days I have gained 7lbs...I know i haven't had my BF% tested yet, but i can tell from the pictures that my BF% has gone down. So it is very possible that i've put on actually 8-10lbs of muscle while losing 2-3lbs of fat. Very impressive for not doing any cardio. The next 4 weeks should really show some good results with the MMA-3 stacked with the TREN. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Nutrilite Double X (3pills ED) 10/10 Highly recommend!
Nutrilite Garlic (1pill ED) 8/10 Recommend! May have helped with any high BP i may have encountered while on this stack
Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps) 5/10 Kind of unfair...but it was my fault because i just found out that i was supposed to take them 30min BEFORE a meal with water...oh well...I still have 8 wks to go.
Nutrilite Glucose (3caps) 10/10 Highly recommend! I am sure i'll see more if its effects with the cardio that i have started as of today.
Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills) 9/10 Recommend! Keeps my immune system fight of all the bugs while i'm beating the crap out of my body.
Nutrilite Ocean Essentials EFAs (3 gel caps ED) 8/10 wasn't able to tell the difference yet, but because i'm attempting to lean down and gain muscle mass, its important to help keep toxins out and bring nutrients into your cells...so I take them.
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (4am 4pm = 8 caps) 7/10 I Don't think that cycle support is necessary on a 1,4ad ONLY cycle however now that I'm starting to add TREN to the cycle...I'm sure it will aid in my recovery.
NOW foods ZMA (3caps before bed) 7/10 Same as the cycle support...probably not necessary on only a bold cycle but with the TREN being added...most likely VERY necessary.
RPN Gut Health (3 caps) 2/10 so far a waste of money...Going to try a higher dosage...like the 200 billion one. :)

Overall: Very pleased with this stack. Goes to show that you don't need to run 600-800mg of this product like you do iForce's BOLD product to see good results. Strength went up in everything, made several PRs and that is only in the 1st 4 weeks. Even lost visable BF! 1,4ad isn't supposed to really even get going until the 3-4 week anyway. So anyone one running this (MMA-3 Xtreme) for only 4 weeks should really consider running it for the full 8 weeks that is recommended for any 1,4ad product to get the maximum benefit out of the product.
Dude are u serious..... Read the damn post u idiot. he ran it alone! ALONE!!!! can u not read.....? 7 lbs in one month sounds pretty solid to me, and he was 200 lbs I'm only 157. Wow... please don't post back unless you have some helpful input.

edit: thx for the neg rep 20 yr old who thinks he knows everything!

dpfisher

First he's probably exaggerating. How many cycle logs do you see "dude I gained 12 pounds it's my 7th cycle" Why aren't these guys pro bodybuilders by now?

Second, as you should know because you think you're so damn smart, steroids will increase glycogen retention and move water retention from fat to muscle. Out of that 7lbs maybe 1 is real muscle that will still be there 2 months post PCT. Of course he'll look leaner while on and maybe through PCT. BTW I gained 8 lbs my first week of bold and I looked leaner. It wasn't muscle.

Calcutta

Awards
First he's probably exaggerating. How many cycle logs do you see "dude I gained 12 pounds it's my 7th cycle" Why aren't these guys pro bodybuilders by now?

Second, as you should know because you think you're so damn smart, steroids will increase glycogen retention and move water retention from fat to muscle. Out of that 7lbs maybe 1 is real muscle that will still be there 2 months post PCT. Of course he'll look leaner while on and maybe through PCT. BTW I gained 8 lbs my first week of bold and I looked leaner. It wasn't muscle.
Of course not all of it will be kept. It's impossible to keep all of it...My point is everyone is saying you must run 600-800 mgs a day AT LEAST of Bold for 8 weeks to see decent gains, when obviously that is not always true. I've seen results with my own eyes lower dosed so idk. How much weight do you want him to gain in 4 weeks? 15? 20? My goal of this stack is obviously to cut while gaining strength with little weight gain. Now I will say that since I have EQ-Plex and not MMa-3, and the max dosage on the EQ-Plex is more than double that of MMa-3, then a little higher dosage will probably needed.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If your going to run bold it needs to be 8-10 wks and 800-1000mg/DAY. Usually on the longer side. It does take a while to kick in but also takes a long time to clear from the body.

Bold will produce slow and steady gains once it kicks in. The gains will be lean and very easy to maintain do to there slow nature.

The problem is cost. To run a good cycle with bold it's def on the $$$$$ side compared to SD, epi or phera cycle. And those other compounds will produce more rapid gains.

With PCT I would def look at going over 4wks due to the long halflife of bold.

It's pretty obvious that the OP def needs to do more research because some if the things has said def shows he has a very min knowledge of aas.

The person that ran bold and tren def saw all the gains from the tren. But a 8 wk bold tren cycle could be pretty potent run.

I personally haven't run bold dye to the $$$$ of running a good dosed cycle but def seen people go over a gram a day.

dpfisher

Now I will say that since I have EQ-Plex and not MMa-3, and the max dosage on the EQ-Plex is more than double that of MMa-3, then a little higher dosage will probably needed.
Wow. You're a moron, and everything about this statement is retarded. Stay far, FAR away from anabolics for your own good.

Calcutta

Awards
Wow. You're a moron, and everything about this statement is retarded. Stay far, FAR away from anabolics for your own good.
Your a damn MORON if you can't come to sense about what I mean. You don't think that the dosages are different for a reason? 300 mg to 800 mg? DO you know for sure that they are the exact same compound and the conversion rates are exactly the same? NO.

dpfisher

Your a damn MORON if you can't come to sense about what I mean. You don't think that the dosages are different for a reason? 300 mg to 800 mg? DO you know for sure that they are the exact same compound and the conversion rates are exactly the same? NO.
Yes. Please read the label. Conversion rates will be the same for the same chemical. You clearly have the science education of a 10 year old.

Calcutta

Awards
Yes. Please read the label. Conversion rates will be the same for the same chemical. You clearly have the science education of a 10 year old.
You seriously think every thing they put on the label is true?? WOW! So all the Tren PH's are really Tren too and not dienolone what it really is? Oh and when ACL said that their HMG xtreme product could be used for PCT, when their HMG product is epistane, that was true too huh? Haha ur making me laugh. Im done responding to you. keep neg repping I like it.

dpfisher

"Tren" ph's do not say "trenbolone" in ingredients do they? No they don't. You're seriously suggesting they are lying about the published ingredients which is a crime, but telling the truth when they suggest dosages, for which there's no legal requirement?

Calcutta

Awards
"Tren" ph's do not say "trenbolone" in ingredients do they? No they don't. You're seriously suggesting they are lying about the published ingredients which is a crime, but telling the truth when they suggest dosages, for which there's no legal requirement?
AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT INGREDIENT TURNS INTO IN THE BODY? DID YOU GO GET IT TESTED SOMEHOW? NO. DO YOU EVEN KNOW FOR SURE THAT INGREDIENT ON THE BOTTLE IS WHAT IT SAYS IT IS.

oh and AX which claims to have 95% 3,4-divanill is true too huh? When it was just tested to have less than 5%purity? ok no more responding now...

dpfisher

So common sense dictates that if you don't trust what's in a product you assume that you take whatever dose you want and it will work because that's how it works in your mind?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You seriously think every thing they put on the label is true?? WOW! So all the Tren PH's are really Tren too and not dienolone what it really is? Oh and when ACL said that their HMG xtreme product could be used for PCT, when their HMG product is epistane, that was true too huh? Haha ur making me laugh. Im done responding to you. keep neg repping I like it.
ummm none of the "tren" products are tren... They are dienolone or how ever u spell it. Dude don't come here and act very ignorant. It is very disrespectful! Esp when u obviously don't know much about aas!

Calcutta

Awards
ummm none of the "tren" products are tren... They are dienolone or how ever u spell it. Dude don't come here and act very ignorant. It is very disrespectful! Esp when u obviously don't know much about aas!
I think u misunderstood what I said. I know all the "tren" PHs are dienolone. I was making the point that supplement companies LIE!

dpfisher

I think u misunderstood what I said. I know all the "tren" PHs are dienolone. I was making the point that supplement companies LIE!
Yet not one of them says tren in the ingredients. It's not a lie, it's a name.

surfaugustine

Awards
4th year stacking, this spring will be Acl Tren , with Acl Hmg , then Acl Estro.

6 weeks stack.
Week 1-2 : Tren
Week 3-4 : Tren / HMG stack
Week 4-6 : HMG
Then ride out on the Estro until empty

I've got all my other supps. Im not a newb builder ive just grown curious that HMG system shutdown cannot be introduced into a full pct (estro)
Should I have Tren follow the HMG?

Calcutta

Awards
oh and AX which claims to have 95% 3,4-divanill is true too huh? When it was just tested to have less than 5%purity? ok no more responding now...
This lie was in the ingredients...

Calcutta

Awards
4th year stacking, this spring will be Acl Tren , with Acl Hmg , then Acl Estro.

6 weeks stack.
Week 1-2 : Tren
Week 3-4 : Tren / HMG stack
Week 4-6 : HMG
Then ride out on the Estro until empty

I've got all my other supps. Im not a newb builder ive just grown curious that HMG system shutdown cannot be introduced into a full pct (estro)
Should I have Tren follow the HMG?
Ai's not good for epi. They can deplete estrogen too much, friend got sick from this once.

surfaugustine

Awards
Ai's not good for epi. They can deplete estrogen too much, friend got sick from this once.
Then what would you suggest?

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
ACL products

As far as the original question NO! Do NOT pulse any 1,4ad product It stays in your body to long. Pulsing 1,4ad products would really screw with your hormones...more than obvious norm of running any ProHormone/Steroid.

stanozolol half life ~ 1day
Nomenclature: stanozolol (5-androstanol(3,2-C)pyrazole-3-one-17-ol-THP-ether )
Effective Dose:
Effective Cycle Length: 4-6wks

Bold half life ~7-10days
Nomenclature: Boldenone (1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol)
Effective Dose: 600mg-800mg, & as high as 1200mg
Effective Cycle Length: 8wks-12wks

Good products to pulse are SD & Epi clones because their half life is:
Superdrol~8hrs
Epistane~6hrs
Its been said that Boldenone undecyclate can be detectable for up to 5 months after you've taken you last dose.

To the question of my MMA-3 Xtreme cycle that I ran for 8 weeks at 300mg...As we've seen in the news, Americell-labs and the parent company VMG Global Inc in Vegas were putting Madol in their pheraplex clone MASS Xtreme. So who knows how strong the MMA-3 Xtreme really was. Yes, I did have some really clean gains only running 300mg per day. I was also cycling between ECA and Clen the ENTIRE 12 weeks of the MMA-3, TREN and AH-89. BTW, during the 8 weeks of TREN I was the strongest I have ever been in my life. Don't recommend running TREN for 8 weeks, but if someone is inclined to do so, make sure you have PLENTY of support supps and dont skimp on PCT. TREN is very harsh.

On the other hand because MMA-3 was banned/pulled and I liked the effects it had on my body so I plan to run a similar 1,4ad product, EQ-Plex after i have my "time off" period from my current SD clone (Mdrol) pulse. But because of the dosing i've seen other people run the exact same product (EQ-plex), I plan on running 800-1000mg EVERY day for 8 weeks. I would prefer to run the more expensive MMA-3 at the lower dose, but I haven't been able to find ANY Americell Labs Prohormone products except their Epi clone HMG Extreme.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 17
Anabolics 39
warbird01 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 25