Test. Enanthate Cycle

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Hey, just wondering if my planned out cycle looks ok. I have a couple of cycles under my belt but I haven't done one in about 2 years and have lost all the muscle mass I gained by training boxing almost daily for the last year and a half. My goals on cycle are obviously to put on more muscle mass but I'm also partly looking for something that will allow me to bike and weight train along with the boxing/muay thai I do 5-6 days a week. If i gain 10 lbs of quality muscle over the course of 4 months I would be very pleased. Any suggestions/criticism would be much appreciated.

week 1-4: 40mg/day tbol
week 1-15: 500mg/week test e (250mg mon/thurs)
pct:
week 17-21: nolva (40/40/20/20)
week 16-23: creatine/glutamine (cellmass)

I'm either going to use 1) ai cycle support my entire cycle/pct or 2) hawthorn/coq10/omega 3/saw palmetto... anyone know which would be better?

also considering using hcg on cycle either near the end or throughout at a low dose but unsure if i really need it. i realize it is great and would help regardless but i would really prefer to not pin myself any more than i need to if its avoidable... any suggestions?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
#1 w/o the proper diet you will not get the results you are looking for.

#2 Why Nolva over clomid?

#3 Previous cycle experience?

#4 Stats? Height/Weight? Lifting Experience?

#5 Doing Boxing/Muay Thai 5-6 times a week will burn a lot of calories, what are you dong to counter that on your diet end?

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
#1 w/o the proper diet you will not get the results you are looking for.

#2 Why Nolva over clomid?

#3 Previous cycle experience?

#4 Stats? Height/Weight? Lifting Experience?

#5 Doing Boxing/Muay Thai 5-6 times a week will burn a lot of calories, what are you dong to counter that on your diet end?
1...I've had my diet/nutrition in check for years. It's not an issue.
2...I have left over nolva from a previous cycle that hasn't expired yet. More importantly it has less negative sides and even more importantly I've had a lot of success using it in the past.
3...As mentioned.. a number of cycles, 3 to be exact. the last one was 2 years ago. each cycle I did was 500mg test cyp or test e, ranging from 12-14 weeks with no orals to kickstart. I find increasing the test isn't as significant as having everything else in check.
4... 5'7, 180 lbs, lifting for 7 years.
5... As mentioned, I'm not looking to bulk up much... however diet is heavy in calories/carbs/protein.. I figure 10lbs is a reasonable goal given the amount of cardio I will be doing. Am I wrong in thinking I will gain anything near that? I've had similar results in one of my cycles.

To be honest I'm more interested in some feedback regarding the on-cycle supplements and pct. I'm not bulking, and I'm not a bodybuilder, I use aas to increase my recovery time to allow me to train more often. gaining strength or size is secondary to that, though I would obviously still have a moderate goal of around 10 lbs after 15 weeks in mind.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is definitely possible to attain 10lbs of lean mass in that time frame. If your using HCG, use towards the end and Nolva is all you would need if you have HCG. Now if Nolva is all you used in your previous cycles without HCG and it worked fine for you, then stick with it. Have the AI on hand and use if gyno should start to occur, but you will have some water weight if you don't use it; something im sure you don't want seeing as to how you are a fighter... Yes, use all the support supps you listed, those are staples during your cycle and for some people, their whole life...

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
That is definitely possible to attain 10lbs of lean mass in that time frame. If your using HCG, use towards the end and Nolva is all you would need if you have HCG. Now if Nolva is all you used in your previous cycles without HCG and it worked fine for you, then stick with it. Have the AI on hand and use if gyno should start to occur, but you will have some water weight if you don't use it; something im sure you don't want seeing as to how you are a fighter... Yes, use all the support supps you listed, those are staples during your cycle and for some people, their whole life...
i'll leave the hcg out if you think it would be ok. i've never run a 16-week cycle before, only 12... will that make much difference?

I used letro throughout one of my cycles in the past at a very very low dose but i don't find i blow up too much running enanthate without it. would letro be a good choice to have on hand or is there something else that has been found to work better? i've been out of the game for a couple years so i'm not too sure what is considered best these days.
cheers

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get some aromasin or arimidex as your on cycle AI, letro is terrible on your body.... At 16 weeks I would suggest HCG..

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Get some aromasin or arimidex as your on cycle AI, letro is terrible on your body.... At 16 weeks I would suggest HCG..
if i can get both arimidex and aromasin which one should i get? i'm going to run it on a very low dose to keep off some of the water weight, but i lift very heavy and do low reps 1-3 so i like the extra protection for my joints. i've heard adex is better, is this true? what would be the optimal low dose i could take while on cycle that wouldn't dry me out too much?

i'm going to hold off on the hcg for now. i'm going to be doing a lot of creatine post-cycle so hopefully that will be enough to keep most of my gains. now that i think about it more, one of my past cycles was pretty long. it was somewhere between 14 and 16 weeks and i only used nolva but used it for 6 weeks, something like 40/40/30/20/20/10. i don't recall losing much weight but i tend to put on weight fast and i don't think i was paying close attention to the scale at the end of the cycle. was quite satisfied with the results even losing a few lbs at the end.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aromasin is the best on cycle AI to use. I havent used it so i dont have a proper dosing protocol; if I remember I have seen it dosed at 12.5mg ED..

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
other things I would take on cycle would be a multi, fish oil, flaxseed, bcaa, and beta alanine. 10lbs will be very easy to gain.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Aromasin is the best on cycle AI to use. I havent used it so i dont have a proper dosing protocol; if I remember I have seen it dosed at 12.5mg ED..
i'm going to go with whatever doesn't completely kill estrogen.. maybe 50% reduction. i've used liquid letro before and only took a drop or two every day and it seemed to work fine. is aromasin similar to letro? they're both suicide inhibitors are they not?

other things I would take on cycle would be a multi, fish oil, flaxseed, bcaa, and beta alanine. 10lbs will be very easy to gain.
i've taken a multi, cod liver oil, flaxseed oil and olive oil daily for as long as i can remember. i've been looking into some bulk bcaa's on ebay... how many grams of bcaa's are needed daily?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to go with whatever doesn't completely kill estrogen.. maybe 50% reduction. i've used liquid letro before and only took a drop or two every day and it seemed to work fine. is aromasin similar to letro? they're both suicide inhibitors are they not?
Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, letro is not. Aromasin is a much better choice all-around (easy on lipids, much more forgiving with joints and libido, boosts IGF-1, can be used in PCT and doesn't allow estro rebound).

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established

i've taken a multi, cod liver oil, flaxseed oil and olive oil daily for as long as i can remember. i've been looking into some bulk bcaa's on ebay... how many grams of bcaa's are needed daily?
just buy nutraplanets bulk bcaa's......should take in an extra 10-20grams a day through bulk bcaa's.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
just buy nutraplanets bulk bcaa's......should take in an extra 10-20grams a day through bulk bcaa's.
i considered them.. but really they're a little too expensive and not worthwhile in my opinion. i workout so often, in order to maintain any kind of muscle mass i need to eat constantly.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
i considered them.. but really they're a little too expensive and not worthwhile in my opinion. i workout so often, in order to maintain any kind of muscle mass i need to eat constantly.
their bulk bcaa's are about the cheapest around........not going to get a better deal...