Halotest 25

mjone105

Awards
Hey everyone,

It's my first time using a prohormone. I'm 22 yrs old and an extremely hard gainer. I was just wondering if anyone had any reviews on Halotest 25 and if its a good PH for a first time user such as myself

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Halo is a perfect beginner Ph, but be ready to be talked out of doing it in 3..2..1 :D

coreyc20

Awards
I have never taken it, but i know someone who has, and they had great gains with it

mjone105

Awards
Why would people try and talk me out of it?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Your weight says 137lbs
you are only 22
you havent listed your workout history
you havent listed your diet
you havent asked about pct
you are a brand new member

those are a few reason theyre going to talk you out of it

mjone105

Awards
What would be a good pct for this cycle. I bought post cycle from the same company that makes the halotest 25. Will this be good enough? I'm also taking milk thistle for liver support.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good pct for this cycle. I bought post cycle from the same company that makes the halotest 25. Will this be good enough? I'm also taking milk thistle for liver support.
No. Research SERM.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
First, get a SERM and stop taking it. Than, bulk up naturaly to 155lbs, than and only than you should consider doing a cycle, because whatever gains made while on Halo won't be kept because of you poor base body condition so it will be a waste od mony and you won't end up happy with the long-term results.

kom01

kom01

Awards
First, get a SERM and stop taking it. Than, bulk up naturaly to 155lbs, than and only than you should consider doing a cycle, because whatever gains made while on Halo won't be kept because of you poor base body condition so it will be a waste od mony and you won't end up happy with the long-term results.
agreedd................

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3