vpx oh deca; hope it is injectable

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i just pinned some oh deca in my quad, pleas tell me i wont get an infection from it, and that its made for this id hate to have to go to my doc and tell her how i got the infection.

this is just april fools joke c'mon lighten up.

Last edited:
hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
are you joking?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
you bought something you thought might be for injection, and before knowing if it was or not decided to pin it? Good lord almighty. I'm guessing it is from VPX. If it came in a little vial with a rubber stopper on top, from my understanding, it has BB and BA in it and is sterile.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i read that it is supposedly for im, it does have ba/oil and a cyp ester.that is why i thought it would be ok.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful with it. It seems to cause some problems. It messed my delt.....I mean a friends delt up bad. Wink....wink

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw bigswole30's "friend"'s delt. It was pretty nasty. The stuff messed my glute up for a few days, too.

phatbody

Awards
Even if it were "sterile" I don't think I could trust pinning a VPX product or any major suppliment company product for that matter. To me you have to build up trust with IM products, like Designer Suppliments. Smaller more community oriented companies are better in my opinion, but that's just me.

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
Does the OH Deca help with Joint pain???

Please someone tell me it does.. Im having to cut out the majority of my incline movements.. I was soooo close to 315 on incline and now I have to stop because of the pain.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Does the OH Deca help with Joint pain???

Please someone tell me it does.. Im having to cut out the majority of my incline movements.. I was soooo close to 315 on incline and now I have to stop because of the pain.

good question, my right shoulder has been bothering me since my M1t cycle due to the strength gains.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking that too..lol

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i lived, the leg is alittle stiff from inject but not to bad. still dont know if this stuff can be injected whether its not made for that purpose or that it just causes some pain. i only used 1/2 cc which is only 100 mg. maybe thats why there was really only a small amount of pain for the afternoon. dont know i was hopeing for some enlightenment. i even emailed vpx and asked them but no reply. i also e mailed hm gear about ther products and asked if i could pin them and no reply this really sucks. i would just say f**ck it and use real deca but just dont know how and where to get it or anything else for that matter. excep fina / t.p. or who to trust.

Last edited:

legaljuicer

Awards
is this guy for real?????? How old are you.......15?????? Do your research before you hurt yourself. There is a reason the companies are not responding to you. Do your research or don't use anything at all.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look, bro, no legit company is gonna say it's injectible. It just doesn't work that way. Trust me, me and bigswole30 would know if it's injectible, and it is, but it's one painful motherfucker.

And YES, HMgear is injectible too. Read Building the Perfect Beast to get some insight on this.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
hey lgaljuicer i knew they wouldnt reply duh. im trying to do my research and no im not 15, so no you cant have your way with me. lol

shredded

Awards
hmmm wonder why the gov. wants to protect us from ourselves.

longtom74

Awards
so can any one bump hmgear, or who else used it?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I'd say next time go with hm gear , it has good feedbacks on other boards , and more trusted !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution Supplements 45
OlivesJenn Supplements 6
dagecko Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4