T-BOMB question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiqwidGSR

Awards
I have a simple question... I was told by a friend of mine who has been lifting for a number of years and taking supplements to stack t-bomb and 6-oxo. Im sort of new at this and I want to educate myself before I put unknown stuff in my body. Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. My buddy told me to stack the t bomb and the 6-oxo because when the body raises testerone levls, so does it estrogen, and I was told the 6-oxo would block the estrogen, giving me all the benefits of the t bomb.
Thanks.

LiqwidGSR

Awards
I have a simple question... I was told by a friend of mine who has been lifting for a number of years and taking supplements to stack t-bomb and 6-oxo. Im sort of new at this and I want to educate myself before I put unknown stuff in my body. Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. My buddy told me to stack the t bomb and the 6-oxo because when the body raises testerone levls, so does it estrogen, and I was told the 6-oxo would block the estrogen, giving me all the benefits of the t bomb.
Thanks.
" an ordinary man cares wether things are true or false, but a warrior doesn't "

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You must research before you post here again. If you have a valid question, fine, otherwise I suggest you read the ingredients in desired products and the prohormone sticky at the top of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.