Boldenolone base question

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Ok first let me just say due to my living arrangments I can't really do Injections..with that said..

If I were to make a transdermal say using the T-gel (adding DMSO)

of Boldenolone base @ 10 grams in the t-gel..and if I take 4 ml a day. (2 squirts)

that would be 333 mg a day (~83mg/ml *4) assuming 30% absorption it would be around 100mg/day. So doing that I could do this m-f and take in about 500 mg EQ/week?

1 bottle would last about 6 weeks assuming a 5 on/2 off split...

????

h19

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds correct I didn't check the math but I think the new T-Gel formula is better then 30% and also there's no need to add DMSO, if you have the old T-Gel then disregard that advice. I would also apply it everyday not just
M-F. Remember this is a base and will be out of the system very quickly so your body would be like a yo yo at the end of each week. Also god I love boldenone and my how boldenone loves me. :D :D

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
the plan would be to do 1 pump in the am and 1 in the pm to help stabilize blood levels....I will most likely do 7 days not sure yet..

THe only reason I would add dmso to the new tgel is for extra dissolving action..I only used the new tgel once so far, just recently and my 10 g 4ad did not dissolve too well in it, there would be very large chunks that would not get into my skin..

I do also have an old 240 ml Tgel on hand...I think i might save that for a Fina cycle..

anyway..what do you like running the EQ with? I was thinking EQ/winny cycle...(lbm/cutting)

h19

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
...THe only reason I would add dmso to the new tgel is for extra dissolving action..I only used the new tgel once so far, just recently and my 10 g 4ad did not dissolve too well in it, there would be very large chunks that would not get into my skin...
Did you try warming up the solution?? That usually helps to dissolve the powder. I also like to put a marble in the bottle so i can mix it up better.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I heated it alot, I mean it wasn't unbearable or anything, just a little annoying. The 4ad powder was clumped when I got it, which is fine from what I understand..I probably should have crushed it up a bit, but I just figured it would dissolve on its own and break up..

either way it still worked well.

h19

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
the plan would be to do 1 pump in the am and 1 in the pm to help stabilize blood levels....I will most likely do 7 days not sure yet..

THe only reason I would add dmso to the new tgel is for extra dissolving action..I only used the new tgel once so far, just recently and my 10 g 4ad did not dissolve too well in it, there would be very large chunks that would not get into my skin..

I do also have an old 240 ml Tgel on hand...I think i might save that for a Fina cycle..

anyway..what do you like running the EQ with? I was thinking EQ/winny cycle...(lbm/cutting)

h19
I recomend Test bro. My next cycle will be test, bold, winny.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah I will probably get that in there also...this is still in the very early stages of development..lol

are you pinning it?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
yeah I will probably get that in there also...this is still in the very early stages of development..lol

are you pinning it?
Yes but not the winny. Doesn't matter whether or not you pin or transdermal though bro. 100mg is a 100mg in the system doesn't matter how it got there you'll just use a little more to get it.