pct urgent

kane777

Awards
ive taken 4 shots of decaduroblin and 5 shots of test enanthiate.. now i will use dianabol ds for 10 days 20 mg per day.can someone suggest me a PCT ..plz urgent

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
O no dude..... I don't even know what to say here bro. First off - do NOT take the dbol, DO NOT TAKE THE DBOL.

I'm assuming you took the 4 shots deca and 5 shots test e over, what a 2-3 week period? I couldn't even begin to consider whether you are shutdown or not. I mean you probably aren't yet since test e has a 2 week half life but will you be is the question.

My advice - if it were me -
1. Get some clomid and run it 100/50/25.
2. Do not run the dbol.
3. Don't touch AAS again until you do some serious research.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
OMFG. you come out of nowhere, this being your first post.
You already injected several times. And you dont have an idea for a PCT, thats f ucked up. I dont care if i get **** from others cause im flaming you.And i know you came here for help. but if you **** up your self for being this stupid you deserve it.
what you need to do is research. And dont spect people helping you out with out givng enouf information. Youre just giving enouf for most of us to t hink that you are stupid to not take time to research compounds that might **** you up(no stats, no info if you can get serm , etc).

ohhh and. . .

Welcome to the Board xD

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
O no dude..... I don't even know what to say here bro. First off - do NOT take the dbol, DO NOT TAKE THE DBOL.

I'm assuming you took the 4 shots deca and 5 shots test e over, what a 2-3 week period? I couldn't even begin to consider whether you are shutdown or not. I mean you probably aren't yet since test e has a 2 week half life but will you be is the question.

2. Do not run the dbol.
Yeah, injecting yourself without doing this type of reasearch FIRST was a huge mistake. HUGE!

I'd also say nolva (40/40/20/20), particularly since you took test e. Some people don't like to run nolva w/ clomid. Personally, works wonders for me. If I had to choose one, nolva, since I'd be concerned about estro rebound.

And def listen to what he said about the dbol.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping this post is a joke by one of the senior members on here but in case it isnt..... OP, here is what you did wrong:

1. NEVER, EVER start a cycle without having your PCT lined up. This is how you get gyno among other things.

2. Dbol is rarely run solo and rarely run at the end of a cycle. That's not to say that both techniques aren't seen occasionally for more experienced bb-ers but dbol is typically run alongside a test (like test e) to gain mass while waiting for the esters to kick in. For the novice AAS user, dbol is not recommended.

3. Test enanthate has a 2 week half life. This means that the esters take 2 weeks to take effect in the body and will have an effect for 2 weeks after usage has stopped. An effective test enanthate cycle runs 8-16 weeks, 500mg per week.

4. Deca also has a 2 week half life. Deca is typically run by ADVANCED users, who have already run test once before, for additional gains. Deca should be stopped about 2 weeks prior to the test.

5. Test-e and especially a test-e/deca stack are commonly seen alongside an aromatase inhibitor.

Bottom line - you don't know anything about the compounds you are injecting into your body. What you are doing is very dangerous and without the appropriate knowledge you could kill yourself or develop really bad permanent side effects.

Schedule a bloodtest in a month to see if you are still shutdown.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
You fail at steroids. You're lucky anyone even wants to help you.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

2. Do not run the dbol.
I'm hoping this post is a joke by one of the senior members on here but in case it isnt..... OP, here is what you did wrong:

1. NEVER, EVER start a cycle without having your PCT lined up. This is how you get gyno among other things.

2. Dbol is rarely run solo and rarely run at the end of a cycle. That's not to say that both techniques aren't seen occasionally for more experienced bb-ers but dbol is typically run alongside a test (like test e) to gain mass while waiting for the esters to kick in. For the novice AAS user, dbol is not recommended.

3. Test enanthate has a 2 week half life. This means that the esters take 2 weeks to take effect in the body and will have an effect for 2 weeks after usage has stopped. An effective test enanthate cycle runs 8-16 weeks, 500mg per week.

4. Deca also has a 2 week half life. Deca is typically run by ADVANCED users, who have already run test once before, for additional gains. Deca should be stopped about 2 weeks prior to the test.

5. Test-e and especially a test-e/deca stack are commonly seen alongside an aromatase inhibitor.

Bottom line - you don't know anything about the compounds you are injecting into your body. What you are doing is very dangerous and without the appropriate knowledge you could kill yourself or develop really bad permanent side effects.

Schedule a bloodtest in a month to see if you are still shutdown.
ill give you props for giving him usefull info.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ill give you props for giving him usefull info.
I try to help - no matter the situation. I'm really hoping this is a joke post or troll. I really am - it is tough to find someone who ran "4 shots of decaduroblin and 5 shots of test enanthiate". Lol - where do even get just 5 shots test-e from?

purelife1

this post definately gives life to AM is becoming BB.com...dude you r a idiot..my guess is hes 19 and 156lbs