First Cycle Help

dantheman186

Awards
I am bout to take my first cycle and wanted everyones input on my dosage, what im taking for my first cycle, and pct.

I plan on running test and anavar

Test once a week 250mg
Anavar every day 50mg split up in 2 doses

I have anabolic innovations cycle support that i will take twice a day for liver/cholestorl/blood pressure

And i have Novedex xt for PCT...will this suffice? and what dosage should i take of this?

moosed

Awards
I need stats, body fat percentage and time working out but besides that first cycle don't stack stuff together just take either the anavar or the test, mixing substances is for later on when one by itself will not give you the gains you want because you have cycled many a times before. Second, don't cycle because you have not done research on a proper PCT. Test + over the counter PCT= losing everything. Also with test, you usually take it twice a week like sunday morning and wed night. I don't recommend you do this yet, research more, this is your body, It has to last you a long time, and if you take care of your body, it will take care of you.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump the test up to 500mg/week. for easier convenience id say just dose the anavar in one dose....theres no proof that dosing orals 2-3-4-5 times per day is going to be any better than just 1x per day. i will dose about 1-2 hours pre workout.

novedex is absolute garbage, u need to get some nolvadex or clomid for PCT

dantheman186

Awards
Been working out for years, i am 6'1 207 lbs. Body fat probably around 13-14%...i had it down to 10 last year i am eating really clean again so should help.

I actually have done test/deca before and eq and winny over the past few years but didn't retain much and didn't do proper PCT at all...like none. I was young and dumb and in college. Want to do it right this time and take good PCT to retain some gains and keep my body healthy.

I was going to start with a low dose test of 250/wk but would that be pointless? SHould i do 500/wk? And what is good PCT if Novedex xt is ****?

dantheman186

Awards
could someone breakdown what a good PCT is and the dosage? do i need nolva and clomid or just nolva? Also, if i have 10ml test it would last me 5 weeks? how should i break it down if i do 500mg/wk

HeartBreaker

Awards
I assume that you are running test enanthate... whether this is correct or not you are going to need another vial of the test 5 weeks will do you no good. You need to be running the test at 500 per week and you need to take into account that just because there is 2500 mg in your 1ml bottle which would equal 10 250 mg injections you willl NEVER get the full 2500mg. This being said you may even want to purchase a 3rd vial considering the fact that i generally loose a little under about .06 cc per shot.
Definately get another vile of test atleast
As far as your PCT goes you should check out the PCT forum and do some research
I spent 3 months researching before i started my cycle everyone is an expert with a different expert opinion so you need to to do alot of research listen to alot of different ideas and then decide for yourself what will work for you. DO NOT listen to any one person!
Dont cheat yourself bro do the research!

Jimmytest

Awards
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 or longer depending on cycle length or some clomid, and maybe get some hcg and you can even add an ai as well, creatine is a good addition also. Just my opinion from my expirience and my research

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10