m4ohn is up at designersupp's now.

flexster

Awards
m4ohn is up on sledge's website now. $35 big ones per gram.

flexster

Awards
Going to run some of this with m-dien in a couple of weeks.

m-dein - 3ml's
m4ohn - 5m's everday

BigT

Awards
I would like to find out what the mixing options for making oral solutions for this product are (will it work with everclear etc..?). If anyone knows please share the information.

Thanks!

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PEG-400 works best, but I suspect because the mg/ml ratio will be low (1-2mg ml) most people shouldnt have trouble making a solutio with jsut about anything. I got 10mg.ml of methyl-1test to disolve in olive oil...... still peg or PG works best especcially with powerful compunds such as these.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
PG dosent work at 2mg/ml, already tried it. Peg400 does work and Ill see if I get time if the olive oil will work.

I should have the peg400 added back to the site sometime next week.

NSRuffryder, good to see you back, hope everything is ok. We need to talk.

longtom74

Awards
sledge,

any estimate on the price of your liquid?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sledge send me a PM .... I didnt get any of my PM's since i was gone....

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No problem NS.

Longtom, it will be 2mg/ml, 50ml bottle, somewhere around $40 each and Ill do some type of special.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely no sides. That was the good thing about it. I had all lean gains, probably lost some BF, I had great strength gains as well. And it has been my easiest recovery yet.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely no sides. That was the good thing about it. I had all lean gains, probably lost some BF, I had great strength gains as well. And it has been my easiest recovery yet.
you forgot about the good sides as in energy all day and increased libido.

surferdude26

Awards
any problems making the mg/ml ratio a little higher with the peg400? because damn.. 499ml of peg400 per gram... damn thats a big vial.

Never really homebrewed before, but at that price along with the dosages, looks like im about to start...

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
dam .........i cant get it, i live in cali!!!!!!!! :(

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have it shipped to a friend or family memeber outside of Cali, then have them ship it to you with a bogus return adress. Problem solved.

longtom74

Awards
not bad a 5 dollar premium for convienence. Can't waite till its up on the site!

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
sifu, I saw your log of m4ohn was cut a little short, what were your total gains?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Ahh...thank you sir
I scanned that thread a dozen times and missed that everytime :D

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
cool - what are you using as a solution? the stuff that you made the m-dien with or m-5aa? just want to know since i think the dien is horrible tasting where the m5aa really was not that bad.

phatbody

Awards
Sledges M5aa should come with a shot glass! It almost makes my asian glow come out to play. I really haven't notice the pre workout boost that some people have experienced with M5aa. Maybe I should up the dose.

Hye Sledge, I seem to remeber you mentioning that you were going to start tabbing everything. Are you going to tab M4OHN? I think your tabs are quacktastic. The ability to split the tab is a nice touch. *Sledge earns 1 light side point*

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
how much you taking and how long are you waiting btw taking it and working out?

Jack of Shadows

Awards
Hye Sledge, I seem to remeber you mentioning that you were going to start tabbing everything. Are you going to tab M4OHN? I think your tabs are quacktastic. The ability to split the tab is a nice touch. *Sledge earns 1 light side point*
He already gave a big "no" on that one...the guy who does the tabs is in a state to which he cannot send that particular material.

phatbody

Awards
Oh, ops. Damn. Well the liquid is good also.

I was taking 30mgs of M5aa about 30mins-1hour before working out.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He already gave a big "no" on that one...the guy who does the tabs is in a state to which he cannot send that particular material.
Which is a little inconvenient since the recommended dosages are very low.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The Methyl-5AA tabs are done and in stock, I will put those up on the site this weekend. The M5AA powder is out of stock for atleast a month, as I sent it all to be tabbed.

The M4OHN will be in the M5AA liquid, it will be 2mg/ml, 50 mls bottles. I have decided on a price yet but should be around $35 a bottle with some type of deal.

The Methyl-Dien preorder will start hopefully tonight, $25 per bottle buy 4 get one free, after the presale they will go to around $35 per bottle. The presale will last till Friday April 16th.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ok well the 4-OH group inhbits any conversion of DHN(dihydroxynandrolone) but because DHN is weaker then DHT you actually make the compound more androgenic which could have more effect on the hairline. But Im prone to hairloss problems and I am having no hair problems without using any spiro or minox. So i think it is really going to depend on the person.

Cycle length i would say 6-8 weeks is going to be good, and I like longer PCT then most so I would say 8-10 weeks.

It dosent dissolve in PG, I havent tried everclear or oil yet. But it does work in Peg400 which I should have added to the site by mid next week.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea, I have never used 6-oxo for PCT. I am sure others will post info for you.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Matt,
Have you seen my e-mail about my powder request sent to the questions addy at your site? I ask because I have some sort of computer virus and some messages aren't getting out.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I will be going through the emails in about an hour. so ill let you know.

cjm8232

Awards
I used liquid m1t once and it burned so bad it was crazy, I had to end up putting the liquid into capsuls to get it down.

Does M-dien (liquid form) burn the same way?? Thanks

phatbody

Awards
Not like it did with my last girlfriend. Wait, what are we talking about again?

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
The Methyl-5AA tabs are done and in stock, I will put those up on the site this weekend. The M5AA powder is out of stock for atleast a month, as I sent it all to be tabbed.

The M4OHN will be in the M5AA liquid, it will be 2mg/ml, 50 mls bottles. I have decided on a price yet but should be around $35 a bottle with some type of deal.

The Methyl-Dien preorder will start hopefully tonight, $25 per bottle buy 4 get one free, after the presale they will go to around $35 per bottle. The presale will last till Friday April 16th.
how bout a special on the M5aa? :D :D

westniles

Awards
On the site it doesn't have the buy 4 get one free on Methyl Dien.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Matt,
Have you seen my e-mail about my powder request sent to the questions addy at your site? I ask because I have some sort of computer virus and some messages aren't getting out.
You can get free virus scans from the internet - if you dont know where - PM me.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah i ended up getting a new computer, th eold one was hot anyway, but thanks for the help.

Maybe ill do something with the m5aa, its already a good deal.

I had to take the buy 4 deal down, its screwing the shipping big time.

flexster

Awards
Sledge, been looking for that m40hn in liquid form on your site. Not there yet, got any idea when it going to be up? This coming weekend is my start date for the m-dien and m4ohn (hopefully). thanks

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I am really looking forward to this product. I ordered the buy 3 grams get 1 free. That should be enough for quite awhile.
Put in the order last night. Hopefully it won't take too long as i am moving to a different state soon and would hate to not get it in time.

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
Cycle length i would say 6-8 weeks is going to be good, and I like longer PCT then most so I would say 8-10 weeks.
How do you do an 8-10 week PCT? Do you just take nolva for a longer period of time or wait longer before your next cycle?

phatbody

Awards
I think he means that since he likes longer PCT he would do a 8-10 week cycle of M4OHN as opposed to a 6-8 week cycle.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I think he likes to do pct longer than he was on...so if he run his m4ohn for 6-8 weeks than he would do his pct for 8-10 weeks.

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
so is there any differences in that type of PCT then a normal 4 weeker except taking some extra time off?

phatbody

Awards
Yeah maybe you're right. **** I'm not him so I have no idea what he meant.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah I like to do a longer PCT then the time I am on. Normally I do very short heavy cycles, High doses for around 4 weeks, then I do 6 weeks PCT and then usually 2-3 weeks of nothing. No nolva, no clomid, no steroids. There was some research I read a while ago that should total recovery can take much longer the previously thought. Since I normally run a high dose I like the extra time on PCT and post PCT to make sure I get full recovery back before I start again.

I should have the M4OHN liquid up on wed along with the peg400.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1