M1T cutting

Viper21

Awards
Hey,

I'm still in search of what I'll be doing to cut.

I'm currently 237 lbs, 19-20% bf
I'm looking to cut as much bf without losing too much muscle mass.

I've tried clen and had horrible acne from it, so thats out of the question. I get virtually no acne from M1T though, weird.

This is what I'm planning,
weeks 1-2: M1T, 10-15 mgs
weeks 3-4: ECA stack (starting 2 days after last M1T dose, and finishing 2 days before next M1T dose)
weeks 5-6: M1T, 15-20 mgs
weeks 7-8: ECA stack

I'll be on a calorie reduced diet (high protein, moderate-low carbs, low fat), and the reason for the M1T is to maintain as much LBM as possible.

My goal is to lose about 15-20 lbs in 2 months, which I think is a little too high of a goal, but hard work and I should be close.

cardio will be done, 2-3 times a week, for 30 minutes.

and nolva will be used for PCT

Any comments?

Last edited:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
sounds good to me, but you might wait for a mod's opinion

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you done M1T before? Seems to me like the dose is a little high for cutting. Also, M1T sides start hitting most people pretty bad @ 15-20mg.

I'd add 7-Keto DHEA (also known as 7-oxo) and a solid daily dose of CLA. These both have really helped me on cutting cycles.

Your goal isn't too high, but I think pretty tough...oh wait, sorry, just saw you're 237. Yeah, I think you should have no trouble losing 15+ pounds of bodyfat in 2 months. I think this is the real goal, b/c @ 15-20mg. M1T a day, you're going to be gaining muscle, and you may very well find yourself much more ripped but near the same weight at cycle end. So you probably want to maximize LBM, and that usually means you're more concerned with B.F. loss than overall weight loss.

I went from 185, 19% bodyfat to 195, 14% bodyfat in two months on nothing but 7-keto, CLA, creatine, and ECAs, in a calorie restricted environment.

Viper21

Awards
Yeah, I've done a previous M1T only cycle, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, started at 10mgs, ended at 20mgs. Very little side effects, gained and retained a lot of LBM and strength.

I did get a little bloated though, but that went away shortly after.

Thanks for the replies.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I dont think m1t is optimal for cutting, people tend to gain a lot of mass & water weight on m1t. You'd probably get bloated, even in a deficit. I think you'd be better off with a transdermal nordiol or 1-test which wont cause any water retention. With a transdermal, you could run it all thru the 8 weeks. I'd throw a small amount of 4ad in there too for your libido.

Bump on the 7-oxo, definitely a good idea to help retain muscle. I'd look into adding clen to the mix as well to speed fat loss. You could rotate clen & ECA every 2 weeks. With all these goodies & a solid diet, 20lbs in 2 months is definitely feasible.

If you do cut with m1t, Id stick with 5-10mg/day.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Longdog - besides the bloat factor why do you only suggest 5-10mg m1t for cutting - he's 237 (granite 190 LBM) but from all the posts, I thought 15-20mg was recommended for guys 200+. I know it's more based on LBM weight for dosing suggestions and this is a cutter not a bulker but I am just looking for some more clarification. is water retention the only concern?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Longdog - besides the bloat factor why do you only suggest 5-10mg m1t for cutting - he's 237 (granite 190 LBM) but from all the posts, I thought 15-20mg was recommended for guys 200+. I know it's more based on LBM weight for dosing suggestions and this is a cutter not a bulker but I am just looking for some more clarification. is water retention the only concern?
When cutting, all you're trying to do is retain the muscle you already have. I think that can be accomplished with 5-10mg M1t. I see no benefit in using 20mg & dealing with the intense sides that come with it while cutting. It's just sort of a waste of ammo IMO. I only use 10mg/day M1twhen bulking & I'm a lean 220. I usually run smaller doses of any androgen when trying to cut. I honestly think the only difference between 10mg & 20mg is increased sides, not better gains.

You will definitely hold more water on 20mg than you would with less. Another problem with M1t is the elevated blood pressure. If you're cutting & doing cardio 3-5x/week, high BP will make it real difficult.

Viper21

Awards
Yeah, thanks for the replies. I've dosed M1T at 10-20mgs and the best dose that gave me the best gains/least sides was 15mgs. 20 just seemed to raise sides.

I think I'm going to run 10mgs, that should be more then enough and as stated above, I'm just trying to preserve my muscle mass, as I'm pretty happy with the amount of LBM I gained over the winter.

I'll post my log when I start in next Monday as I found it pretty difficult to find a M1T cutting log.

sugashane

Awards
When cutting, all you're trying to do is retain the muscle you already have. I think that can be accomplished with 5-10mg M1t. I see no benefit in using 20mg & dealing with the intense sides that come with it while cutting. It's just sort of a waste of ammo IMO. I only use 10mg/day M1twhen bulking & I'm a lean 220. I usually run smaller doses of any androgen when trying to cut. I honestly think the only difference between 10mg & 20mg is increased sides, not better gains.

You will definitely hold more water on 20mg than you would with less. Another problem with M1t is the elevated blood pressure. If you're cutting & doing cardio 3-5x/week, high BP will make it real difficult.
good post, I never thought about the high BP.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'd run 10mg, and just realize that you will most likely retain water, and it will go away. I started my cutter with 4 weeksof M1T, I gained weight then dropped it.....frickin water.

Viper21

Awards
I'd run 10mg, and just realize that you will most likely retain water, and it will go away. I started my cutter with 4 weeksof M1T, I gained weight then dropped it.....frickin water.
Did u do 4 weeks straight of M1T?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
hardestgainer Anabolics 4
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 22