11-OXO / H-Drol / Furuza-A stacking

wooderson

Awards
So I'm prepping for a cutting cycle and want to stack two of these. All three seems either like overkill or potentially too strong for what is simply my second cycle.

I see lots of folks asking about H-Drol/Furuza but haven't seen much mention (recently) of either with 11-OXO.

Specific items:

CEL Furuza-A
CEL H-Drol
CEL 11-Sterone

I've also been looking at adding Clen in this and eyeing Anavar, but from reading it seems that Anavar and 11-OXO are very similar.

I will run CEL Cycle Assist 14 days prior and throughout with CEL PCT Assist and AI PCT.

Thoughts/comments/criticisms appreciated.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id say keep it at 2 especially if it is only your 2nd cycle. What was your first cycle?

wooderson

Awards
Id say keep it at 2 especially if it is only your 2nd cycle. What was your first cycle?
First was Testraflex, a dienelone PH. Great strength gains on it and fat loss, but ran PCT with same PCT plus liquid clomid and somehow lost 10lbs of lean mass. That sucked, but gaining most back in last 10 weeks.

Also, you jumped in as I was editing, but also looking at taking Clen.

wooderson

Awards
Doing some more reading and wondering is 11-OXO even worth considering. Not much on it from a results/review perspective and what there is seems mixed.

Thoughts?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya furuza-a and 11-oxo are usually run at pretty high doses. What is your cycle goal exacly?

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
dont mean to steal ur thread r anything, but im lookiing into doing an h-drol/furuza-a cycle...anyone have advice on this?