Ecdysteroid Injectable Prep

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
Not sure if this is the right spot but i've looked and only found information that is almost useless so I was thinking someone should be able to point me the right way.

I'm looking to make a preperation of Ecdysteroids although still not even sure which is best to use for this purpose but there are two that stand out so far 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone and Turkesterone seem to be the most powerful. So I was thinking maybe I could do a mixture of both at full dosage of each but i'm not even sure of dosage using this method of delivery?

So does anyone has experience making injectable ecdysterone products and if so what methods of preperation did you use? How did you clean it up enough for such usage and what dosages seem to work best? I plan on experimenting quite a bit with this because oral use of 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone was strong enough to peak my interest but was not as effective as it could be atleast thats the feeling I got from it.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure russian star did that look for his log somewhere on here with the search

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
Yes I read that a while back when I did my oral cycle of 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone but I was not impressed by the tec used to dissolve the product! Not to mention it has no clean up process so maybe I just need to do my own research from scratch I guess cause I do not trust using anything "pure" from plant material without checking it myself or doing a complete extraction including washing it clean several more times then needed but you can not be too careful with something like this!

Does anyone have any good links to good information on the chemistry of both 20-Hydroxy and Turkesterone as well. Also i'm guessing it would be more wise to use Turkesterone because of the higher potency thus less material needed for effects thus less material put into my muscles! Now I was thinking should I look into making an ester of the material or is it effective as is IM?

Thank you for the support and maybe we will see this on the market sometime as a RC peptide type material if it proves effective maybe I may offer it assuming I can get it to be stable in solution or I can make a kit to be reconstituted for use not sure but it will be for research only either way obviously!:thumbsup:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes I read that a while back when I did my oral cycle of 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone but I was not impressed by the tec used to dissolve the product! Not to mention it has no clean up process so maybe I just need to do my own research from scratch I guess cause I do not trust using anything "pure" from plant material without checking it myself or doing a complete extraction including washing it clean several more times then needed but you can not be too careful with something like this!

Does anyone have any good links to good information on the chemistry of both 20-Hydroxy and Turkesterone as well. Also i'm guessing it would be more wise to use Turkesterone because of the higher potency thus less material needed for effects thus less material put into my muscles! Now I was thinking should I look into making an ester of the material or is it effective as is IM?

Thank you for the support and maybe we will see this on the market sometime as a RC peptide type material if it proves effective maybe I may offer it assuming I can get it to be stable in solution or I can make a kit to be reconstituted for use not sure but it will be for research only either way obviously!:thumbsup:
I almost copy/pasted the link of Russian's new thread he began on the conversion process of the Ecdy powder, but remembered I might get an infraction for it, even though NTBM is a sponsor. So, all I'll say is there is now a complete thread up detailing the conversion and sterilization process right now.

PS: Please don't PM me, I really don't want to get banned, I want to remain on this forum for the long run, doing as much good for NTBM as I can! :)