stacking 2 non-methyls?

markus2185

Awards
Ok. so im the type of person that is going to sooner or later end up waking up in mexico or something with no idea how I got there-- in short i occasionally end up imbibing huge amounts of alcohol. I try not to, and I go along fine for weeks, but sooner or later it happens. with that in mind, I was thinking of stacking two non-methylated products in order to avoid killing my liver when the inevitable happens.

has anyone ever heard of that? what would be some different ones to consider combining? Also, I'm looking mainly for some rapid recomp. I'm 24, 185 ibs and around 20% bf... which sucks, i know. everyone starts somewhere. and i have something of a drinking problem. trying to quit, but inevitably i stumble. can't be helped really. its not the issue at hand, please stay on topic. Thanks y’all! I love this forum!

Ps
So I understand one thing. methylated PHs are potentially hard on your liver--much mroe so than non-methylated. What i DONT understand and what no one has been able to tell me is WHY... Why are methylated ones so bad for your liver and kidneys while non-meths are relatively benign?