Where Do You Get Your Blood Work Done?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I have been looking around on blood test info for test numbers and can't seem to find any information. Where do you guys have your blood work done? I was hoping for a mail in version but not sure on how that works or if it is the smart way to do it. I am just trying to take every precaution to make sure PCT has been done well for an upcoming M-drol / X-tren cycle. Also if you believe blood work is not needed please state your reasons why. My cycle is going to be 3 -4 weeks of M-drol / 6 weeks of tren / 4 weeks of PCT w/ Clomid, T-911, & PCT Assist from CEL and PRIME. Thanks for the help and sorry if this is a daily asked question (which I have not seen yet as far as I am aware.)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Mail in bloodwork would not be the way that I would go. Just go to your doctor and tell them what you want to do. My Dr draws the blood right in the office and sends it out. There is nothing mysterious about it. As long as you have half decent health insurance, it should all be paid for. I would never do a hormonal cycle with out getting bloodwork before and after.

UKStrength

Mail in bloodwork would not be the way that I would go. Just go to your doctor and tell them what you want to do. My Dr draws the blood right in the office and sends it out. There is nothing mysterious about it. As long as you have half decent health insurance, it should all be paid for. I would never do a hormonal cycle with out getting bloodwork before and after.
Agreed ^^^ If you have some sort of hormonal imbalance, your doctor should conduct a full spectrum blood test to assess your levels.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I get a tell my doctor I want a liver panel, check kidney function, Total and free test, and thyroid. Pre and post cycle.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
FSH LH T3,T4, Total test, free test, estridiol, And get a full metabolic panel this will include live kidney cholesterol etc etc. Always do before blood work too. If you never know what you where doing naturally the post cycle blood work will only tell you if you are in acceptable ranges, NOT what your body was doing pre-cycle (when im assuming that everything was fine).